Quantcast
Rap music? No problem! Old winter holiday song? Get that filth outta here! - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Rap music? No problem! Old winter holiday song? Get that filth outta here!

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Quote Originally Posted by J-hop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was joking. Any guy/girl that says they wouldn’t date someone because of their height is either pathetic or looking for an out.

I have literally never come across someone that said that outside of junior high. Surprised you know so many girls like that haha
    I wouldn't date a woman taller than me. That is just weird.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    Pics or GTFO.

[video=youtube;UrGw_cOgwa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8[]
    Ha! ... not my first day, but here is another stat for you... 35” inseam

Quote Originally Posted by firebane View Post
    I wouldn't date a woman taller than me. That is just weird.
    You serious? Or joking? Yea I’d never date Blake lively, 5’10? Yuck.

What is this? Kindergarten?

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Dead serious. Its a personal preference.. we all have them. Mine is that they have to be at least 2-3" shorter than I am.

My Ride
    Highlander

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post
    From your posts, I can imagine the kind of guy he is. Henpecked is the word I think I'm looking for

Not really surprised a raging feminist would go after a small guy haha.
    Yeah I'm done feeding the troll. I'm sure if he gives a fuck about your opinions on his manhood, he'll chime in here himself.

Dead serious. Its a personal preference.. we all have them. Mine is that they have to be at least 2-3" shorter than I am.
    So you’re saying if you met a smoke show with a great personality you wouldn’t date her if she had an inch on you?

This is really weird. I’ve dated girls taller and shorter. My soon to be wife is 2” taller then me, and I completely forget she is taller than me, I literally don’t notice it especially after over a decade, it’s just a non-issue.

Is it really a personal preference? Or is it perhaps insecurity? Why is it weird? I honestly can’t comprehend outside of being insecure why it would have any impact?

My Ride
    NC1

Gonna be crazy when snowflakes raise another generation of snowflakes 2.0 lol
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

So you’re saying if you met a smoke show with a great personality you wouldn’t date her if she had an inch on you?

This is really weird. I’ve dated girls taller and shorter. My soon to be wife is 2” taller then me, and I completely forget she is taller than me, I literally don’t notice it especially after over a decade, it’s just a non-issue.

Is it really a personal preference? Or is it perhaps insecurity? Why is it weird? I honestly can’t comprehend outside of being insecure why it would have any impact?
    LOL why is it so hard for you to wrap your head around this? Doesn't matter how "hot" someone is... if they don't fall into my realm of expectations... I just move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    Gonna be crazy when snowflakes raise another generation of snowflakes 2.0 lol
    Snowflake generation v2.0 is already happening.

v3.0 is going to be bad.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

It is weird if you haven’t done it before... idgaf so I went into it with an open mind, it did take some time to adjust to it though... and the realization that I’m never going to be able to flip her over my arm two stepping at stampede

It’s a little strange not bending/looking down while kissing... and also having to request positions in bed vs just picking her up and moving her... but I’m slowly coming around to it and I can see that if that’s all you’ve Known for a decade it wouldn’t even cross your mind of being weird

LOL why is it so hard for you to wrap your head around this? Doesn't matter how "hot" someone is... if they don't fall into my realm of expectations... I just move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Snowflake generation v2.0 is already happening.

v3.0 is going to be bad.
    I’m guessing you are in your teens/early 20s?

Just odd that people are so shallow IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    It is weird if you haven’t done it before... idgaf so I went into it with an open mind, it did take some time to adjust to it though... and the realization that I’m never going to be able to flip her over my arm two stepping at stampede

It’s a little strange not bending/looking down while kissing... and also having to request positions in bed vs just picking her up and moving her... but I’m slowly coming around to it and I can see that if that’s all you’ve Known for a decade it wouldn’t even cross your mind of being weird
    I don’t even think it crossed my mind when we started dating though.

I guess I never put much stock in someone’s height being an indicator of them being an attractive person
    Last edited by J-hop; 12-13-2018 at 04:44 PM.

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

LOL funny! I wish I was in my teens and 20s.

ercchry pretty much said the majority of the points. It has nothing to do with being shallow at all.

My Ride
    V8s

It's just what he's in to. It doesn't mean you have to be into the same kinda girls he is, who cares. Everyone's got their own taste, who are you to judge.

As a note though, I also think dating a taller girl is weird (moot point since I'm happily married).. not because I'd be the short one, but because she would have to be way taller than the average woman to be taller than me. Maybe firebane is 6'4" so a girl taller than him is a freak of nature and that's why he finds it weird.

Nothing wrong with the girl being the tall one as long as both people are happy.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

I don’t even think it crossed my mind when we started dating though.

I guess I never put much stock in someone’s height being an indicator of them being an attractive person
    For me it’s not an attraction thing... it’s more of what I’m use to... being over 6ft it’s just rare to even find a girl that’s “tall” ...so being this far into life it’s a very weird transition for me... especially since I spent the better (or worse?) part of a decade with a 5’3” girl. We all develop habits and mannerism over time and it’s amazing how much of that is actually around the height of your partner

But what about it would be weird though? It’s not like it’s a physical deformity, and it’s your own shitty genetics if you’re short haha (no I’m not tall so I’m in the same boat)

Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    For me it’s not an attraction thing... it’s more of what I’m use to... being over 6ft it’s just rare to even find a girl that’s “tall” ...so being this far into life it’s a very weird transition for me... especially since I spent the better (or worse?) part of a decade with a 5’3” girl. We all develop habits and mannerism over time and it’s amazing how much of that is actually around the height of your partner
    I guess I’m just not on board with this idea. I could date a girl 6 inches shorter than me and other than the obvious reaching for things it would have zero impact

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    It's just what he's in to. It doesn't mean you have to be into the same kinda girls he is, who cares. Everyone's got their own taste, who are you to judge.

As a note though, I also think dating a taller girl is weird (moot point since I'm happily married).. not because I'd be the short one, but because she would have to be way taller than the average woman to be taller than me. Maybe firebane is 6'4" so a girl taller than him is a freak of nature and that's why he finds it weird.

Nothing wrong with the girl being the tall one as long as both people are happy.
    I’m more interested in what is driving that ‘personal preference’. Say you’re 5’8”, would you seriously kick Blake lively out of bed for the sole fact she’s 5’10”??
    Last edited by J-hop; 12-13-2018 at 05:55 PM.

It's called insecurity. Most guys suffer from it too in some form.

Nothing wrong with personal preference, mine is girls that are like 4'10", but that doesn't mean shit when you're considering marrying someone. Go figure my wife ended up being someone who is 5'9"

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

All of my past exes, all of them have been shorter than I but I am also 6'4", so finding ANY chick close to my height is damn near impossible. Baygirl is the closest at like 5'9", but even she has said she wouldn't want to date someone shorter than her.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Quote Originally Posted by spikerS View Post
    All of my past exes, all of them have been shorter than I but I am also 6'4", so finding ANY chick close to my height is damn near impossible. Baygirl is the closest at like 5'9", but even she has said she wouldn't want to date someone shorter than her.
    Yea right she wouldn’t date zac efron because of his height haha

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Yea right she wouldn’t date zac efron because of his height haha
    maybe not Zac, but I know I have lost her if she ever meets Mark Whalburg....
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Haha yea I’m sure he’s on my gf’s ‘list’ too

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Or dat ExtraSlow!
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast