Quantcast
Rap music? No problem! Old winter holiday song? Get that filth outta here! - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Rap music? No problem! Old winter holiday song? Get that filth outta here!

A semi-detached home from 89Coupe (hahahaha)
    My Ride
    A Gallardo from SDS (hahahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zero argument from me there. I'm all for anyone changing whatever they want about themselves to make them feel better. Weight, surgery, hair changes, whatever. I will never be on board with changing it for the benefit of someone else though.
    Can't it be both?

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

I'm all for anyone changing whatever they want about themselves to make them feel better. I will never be on board with changing it for the benefit of someone else though.
    Um, but that's how it works though. If you are an ugly fuck, not many people are going to want to be with you. Only reason it works in favour of women is that any chick can go out and find a guy with low enough standards. In a dude's case, completely different.

I guess this is feminism 101 in a nutshell. Most of life is driven by the desire to impress/show off/have the admiration of others. Just because YOU don't want it to be this way doesn't make it so. Of course, that's feminists lying to themselves of course, "Why can't I just be loved for me??!" Because nobody gives a shit about you.

It's like that whole "I get dressed up nice/dress up sexy for MYSELF". Fuck off, no you don't

My Ride
    Highlander

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post
    Um, but that's how it works though. If you are an ugly fuck, not many people are going to want to be with you. Only reason it works in favour of women is that any chick can go out and find a guy with low enough standards. In a dude's case, completely different.

I guess this is feminism 101 in a nutshell. Most of life is driven by the desire to impress/show off/have the admiration of others. Just because YOU don't want it to be this way doesn't make it so. Of course, that's feminists lying to themselves of course, "Why can't I just be loved for me??!" Because nobody gives a shit about you.

It's like that whole "I get dressed up nice/dress up sexy for MYSELF". Fuck off, no you don't
    Of course you dress up to look attractive to other people. It baffles my mind that people hear 'feminist' and picture some non shaving, bra burning, man hating feminazi. And a lot of what you're talking about is shit that makes a person feel confident, dressing sexy 'for yourself' just means feeling good and attractive, which makes you even more attractive to the opposite sex. But if a guy decided I need a boob job or a different look for him to like me, he can go get fucked. A person like that (I say person, because I know that despite it coming from men more, women do this too) isn't in it for the long haul anyway. The second you relax and gain a bit, or look old or have health issues or whatever, they're out the door. That's essentially what I'm saying when I'm against changing yourself for someone to like you. Not appealing to a global gender, but one specific person, like the little mermaid did when she made her deal with the devil to chase Prince Eric. If it wasn't a fairy tale, that shit probably would have blown up in her face.

FYI, some pretty ugly dudes are happily married men, so because men are more desperate for a hole to stick it in so they 'lower their standards', happily ever after is possible even if you aren't a model.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

man hating feminazi
    Well you aren't doing much good portraying yourself as otherwise. Ugly people can feel "good" about themselves, it doesn't make them any more attractive. And I'm not using the term ugly to be rude or mean. There are just some people out there that don't look good, and no matter what they do it'll always be a struggle.

But if a guy decided I need a boob job or a different look for him to like me, he can go get fucked
    Well, he probably will do exactly that. Just not with you (you referring feminists, not that you are specifically in that situation).

My Ride
    V8s

A person like that (I say person, because I know that despite it coming from men more, women do this too)
    Source?

I hope you're not using the rate of cosmetic surgery as the reason for men requiring the women to change. I'd bet a lot of money that if there was a surgery for short guys to get taller that would be way more popular than a boob job. 99% of the women I've ever discussed this with won't date a guy shorter than them.

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    Source?

I hope you're not using the rate of cosmetic surgery as the reason for men requiring the women to change. I'd bet a lot of money that if there was a surgery for short guys to get taller that would be way more popular than a boob job. 99% of the women I've ever discussed this with won't date a guy shorter than them.
    There IS a surgery for that. And it's not very popular except with Chinese business men.

Womens general attitude towards shorter men, is more linked to the fact that bald and fat seem to go hand in hand.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

There's surgery to get taller? I would've been so much better at bball if I knew about this in high school.

Actually, I could probably use it now, since I haven't been able to dunk in like 20 years.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    V8s

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    There IS a surgery for that. And it's not very popular except with Chinese business men.

Womens general attitude towards shorter men, is more linked to the fact that bald and fat seem to go hand in hand.
    Ok, what's the cost? Is it as attainable as a new rack? If the cost is prohibitive (which it likely is), my point is still exactly the same.

Ok, what's the cost? Is it as attainable as a new rack? If the cost is prohibitive (which it likely is), my point is still exactly the same.
    Oh I get your point. But fact of the matter is, men care a lot less about that stuff than women do. And women don't exactly do it for the attention of men per se, they do it because they have really low self esteem and they think it'll make them feel better about themselves.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    There's surgery to get taller? I would've been so much better at bball if I knew about this in high school.

Actually, I could probably use it now, since I haven't been able to dunk in like 20 years.
    Name:  south-park-s09e01c12-jewfin-16x9.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  59.5 KB

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

To be 6' and have flowing hair, I'd basically be Fabio.

When I win the lottery, look out world!

https://www.medicaldaily.com/how-gro...ne-foot-407713
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Highlander

99% of the women I've ever discussed this with won't date a guy shorter than them.
    My husband is shorter than I am. I give zero fucks. To flip that, a lot of men won't date a woman taller than them either.

99% of the women I've ever discussed this with won't date a guy shorter than them.
    Were they taller than you

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

My husband is shorter than I am. I give zero fucks. To flip that, a lot of men won't date a woman taller than them either.
    From your posts, I can imagine the kind of guy he is. Henpecked is the word I think I'm looking for

Not really surprised a raging feminist would go after a small guy haha.

My Ride
    V8s

Good for you. Honestly, that's a very redeeming quality (unless you picked him because he lets you wear the pants... which is cool if it works for you guys I suppose. but I digress).

You're right, a bunch of guys wouldnt date women taller than they are. It'd be interesting to know how the stats compare (men dating taller women vs women dating shorter guys)

Quote Originally Posted by J-hop View Post
    Were they taller than you
    No. I've only ever met a couple women taller than me, one of which said part of the reason she is with her bf is because he was taller than her. (they're both way above average height for their respective gender)
    Last edited by bjstare; 12-13-2018 at 12:57 PM.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

You know how the 80s/90s was all about the 6ft tall leggy blondes? ...yeah I’m trying that out right now. It is strange as I only have 1 1/4” of height on her... but I am getting use to the change from the typical 5’2”-5’6” girls I usually find myself dating. She also doesn’t have the shitty hot girl attitude (even with her model looks) which is very refreshing

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    You know how the 80s/90s was all about the 6ft tall leggy blondes? ...yeah I’m trying that out right now. It is strange as I only have 1 1/4” of height on her... but I am getting use to the change from the typical 5’2”-5’6” girls I usually find myself dating. She also doesn’t have the shitty hot girl attitude (even with her model looks) which is very refreshing
    Pics or GTFO.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    too lazy to post the crazy / hot matrix video right now.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

No. I've only ever met a couple women taller than me, one of which said part of the reason she is with her bf is because he was taller than her. (they're both way above average height for their respective gender)
    I was joking. Any guy/girl that says they wouldn’t date someone because of their height is either pathetic or looking for an out.

I have literally never come across someone that said that outside of junior high. Surprised you know so many girls like that haha

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by J-hop View Post
    I was joking. Any guy/girl that says they wouldn’t date someone because of their height is either pathetic or looking for an out.

I have literally never come across someone that said that outside of junior high. Surprised you know so many girls like that haha
    There are a LOT... but also the ones that usually have daddy issues

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast