Quantcast
International Motor Cars...again...and badcustomers.ca - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: International Motor Cars...again...and badcustomers.ca

My Ride
    changes daily :D

Default International Motor Cars...again...and badcustomers.ca

saw a thread on reddit; apparently the idiots at IMC are using the website badcustomers.ca to shame people who leave bad reviews/experiences. curious as to how long this will last before a lawsuit is filed?

here is the thread on reddit:

https://old.reddit.com/r/Calgary/com...bad_customers/

if you google badcustomers.ca:

https://www.google.com/search?q=+sit...w=1920&bih=969

i'm trying to get access to the site badcustomers.ca but i am not having much luck figuring out what is needed to join. if i can get access i'll see what i can dig up.

seems like they are still being shady as ever and i am honestly so surprised they are still in business.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Yeah...
    Not surprised these clowns are pulling this.
    Last edited by Disoblige; 01-16-2019 at 10:42 AM.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Are they really that dumb?

Lawyers can look into PIPA and PIPEDA if names from that google search decided to sue.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 01-16-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Aside from just how pathetic and childish the reviews are. Posting where someone works is probably all super easy to find between facebook/linkedin, but I have to think someone very challenged or disturbed is writing those posts up to actually hit submit.

But naming someone, the work AND then discussing personal finance/credit details, WOW. I sure hope they get slammed hard for that. The Baker history on beyond has always proved them to be piles of human trash, shame they don't get what they deserve. Probably just a slap on the wrist if even, damn AMVIC

My Ride
    Blue boy

You have to log-in to see anything?

Quote Originally Posted by G-ZUS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have to log-in to see anything?
    From reading reddit it looks like they have wiped the website. Something tells me they clued in they are setting up for some libel/pipa shit. But I bet someone has already snipped/saved them, or at least I really hope so.

Wow I clicked that google search link, and if you scroll down the google search results, it literally lists peoples name and employer. That has got to be a privacy violation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Heres some of their responses on their Google Page

Hi Matthew Kemp (Employer: Cabot Energy)

Thanks for the book you wrote, we nearly fell asleep reading it. After your month of negotiations you did finally purchase a car "As is" with no warranty. When some minor issues arose, we gladly welcomed you in free of charge to rectify them as you mentioned. I guess if we'd checked the review site www.badcustomers.ca for your posting we could have avoided the brain damage of dealing with you. All businesses should beware of Matthew Kemp!

Connor MacPhee (Employer is Showpass) is Only angry because we did not accept his extreme lowball offer on a highly desirable vehicle we had for sale. His statement does not match the actual events that took place. I guess if we'd checked the review site www.badcustomers.ca for your posting we could have avoided the brain damage of dealing with you in the first place. All businesses should beware of Connor MacPhee and his unreasonable expectations!
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    Lariat

Quote Originally Posted by dj_rice View Post

[/b]

[/b]
    The responses are amazing hahaha
    _____ASP______

current ski quiver:
    park, all mtn 181 ON3P Kartel 98
    park,all mtn: 181 Armada AR7
    big mtn, pow: 185 Armada JJ

My Ride
    Blue boy

Seems like they may have gotten brain damage from dealing with all the bad customers

Quote Originally Posted by dj_rice View Post

[/b]

[/b]
    They got balls for sure and shit for brains. What a bunch of morons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

My Ride
    Grimace

Same old shit

I wonder if JAYMEZ is involved with this? He was/is business partners with the Bakers and extremely tight with them. They are all shady.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Quote Originally Posted by Banff_Dude View Post
    I wonder if JAYMEZ is involved with this? He was/is business partners with the Bakers and extremely tight with them. They are all shady.

I dont think he was, I thought I remember reading that he stored winter wheels and tires with them that they ended up stealing or saying they got lost or never had them.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    1.8GHZ of V-TECH

Having worked on the retail side of the auto industry I know customers can be unreasonable at times, but this response is way out of line

Edit, removed dudes name. His name is visiae in the actual review, but I’m assuming IMC will take down the response

Hi John Doe,
    Did you mistake your review and mean to leave us a 5 star review? We did indeed sell you a Subaru STI almost 4 years ago (Nov. 5/ 2014 to be exact.) As for the amount owing, that is due to the extremely high risk you imposed to the bank, resulting in them charging you a Sub-Prime interest rate to get a loan. Perhaps a priority of yours should be paying your bills on time and not posting False Google reviews?

All our customers are shown Carproof reports before purchase.

Going through our files, I do see you visited us approx. 1 year (not one week) after purchase with some engine concerns. Your engine was repaired under warranty at no cost to you! Based on how you take care of your credit commitments in life, one can only assume you took care of your car in the same manner; resulting in this engine issue. (Again which was replaced at No cost to you)

We look forward to you updating your review to 5 Stars (Probably in another 4 years from now when you wake up on the right side of the bed)
    Last edited by NRGie; 01-16-2019 at 02:44 PM.

My Ride
    Nothing

Didn't JAYMEZ get outed on some site (something like thedirty) for being a dirty slooty manwhore .... can't remember all the details, just thought it funny since you brought up his name and this thread is about people slamming online
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    This and that.

How these guys are still in business is absolutely beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by M.alex View Post
    Didn't JAYMEZ get outed on some site (something like thedirty) for being a dirty slooty manwhore .... can't remember all the details, just thought it funny since you brought up his name and this thread is about people slamming online
    Lol. No idea but that's nasty. It was funny seeing the long list of cars in his sig that were all bought by his daddy. I heard that he still has the bank of dad looking after him even into his 30's.

My Ride
    Lariat

If I remember correctly, he did work there at one point, and then went to buy a car from them and got screwed over by the Bakers. Don't think he was very happy with them.

Edit: Short Version:

- BMW Purchased at South Deerfoot Suzuki.
    - Norman claiming BMWs throw a tire pressure code when cold.
    - Norman agreed to tint my car for free and was booking it.
    - Week after purchase Tire Explodes
    -Buy Rims from Tunerworks and have them send them to South Deerfoot Suzuki to install
    - South Deerfoot Suzuki installs , doesn't put BMW emblems on or put my old tires in my car.
    - Weeks / few months of calling/demanding/email/msging/ and asking , and being dicked around still nothing about tint or my rims. (its way out the way so might as well do both at same time since its a waste of bloody time to begin with)
    - Go into Suzuki and get laughed at by David at South Deerfoot Suzuki and talked to like im a 10 year old kid and pointed the way to the door..

- I have now called my Insurance/Police and will be filing a small claims.. Thanks for nothing , I hope no one buys from you after seeing my experience with you guys.. You have dicked me around so many times and made me accept crappy service.... Next time I will be buying from Kulu.

I also got sick of waiting for my tint , so I had an awesome beyond sponsor do it for me..

Anyways there is my experience with South Deerfoot Suzuki

Thanks
    James.
    Last edited by asp integra; 01-16-2019 at 01:14 PM.
    _____ASP______

current ski quiver:
    park, all mtn 181 ON3P Kartel 98
    park,all mtn: 181 Armada AR7
    big mtn, pow: 185 Armada JJ

My Ride
    changes daily :D

Lol. No idea but that's nasty. It was funny seeing the long list of cars in his sig that were all bought by his daddy. I heard that he still has the bank of dad looking after him even into his 30's.
    sounds like your salty af towards Jaymez lol. he had it out with the baker's and wasn't supporting them; heres the thread in case you missed it
    https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/304...eerfoot+suzuki

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast