Quantcast
Any personal trainers on here? Please chime in - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: Any personal trainers on here? Please chime in

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh and btw, I’m gonna finish the course now. Just for you.
    Finish the course, because it's difficult, and you aren't sure you can do it. Focus your energy on yourself man, that's the path to success.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by CMW403 View Post
    Just so you know... I received multiple reputation points for that post. That tells me that not only am I right, but you're such a bully that a large part of beyond would rather show their agreement in private, probably in fear of some type of psychotic lash out from you.

Yeah, keep ignoring the big picture and finish the course, because that will show me right? I just feel bad for you at this point man, I really think you should take advantage of the resources that were mentioned earlier in the thread... I mean how can you even deny that?
    Lol reputation points lmao you probably count your likes too I bet haha

Please take your liberal self righteouss SJW ideology and cram it, like why do you even give a fuck? Your life must be something awful for you to be concerned with mine.

My Ride
    TypeR

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    And I hope I don't sound like I'm knocking those leagues. It's great they exist. I've seen a lot of people who could never be actually competitive, but have a goal to compete, and that goal is what gets them to ultimately transform their life to positive and healthy. The INPA and INBF are great places for them to go have fun and showcase their transformations to their friends and family.

Not at all man lol. They exist for a reason and they are definitely not the big leagues
    IG:scboss

My Ride
    06 S2000

Quote Originally Posted by scboss View Post
    World health sunridge
    Is that why flipstah is always there?
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    My car sounds like shit.

My Ride
    TypeR

Quote Originally Posted by LilDrunkenSmurf View Post
    Is that why flipstah is always there?
    Yessir
    IG:scboss

My Ride
    6.2L V8

Lol reputation points lmao you probably count your likes too I bet haha

Please take your liberal self righteouss SJW ideology and cram it, like why do you even give a fuck? Your life must be something awful for you to be concerned with mine.

No... You actually get a PM when someone gives you rep points, it's pretty hard to ignore...

Or is checking your PMs liberal, self righteous and SJW (I don't even know what this means, but that probably just confirms that I am a 20-something with zero life experience)?

My life is great pal, I'm healthy, happy and most importantly, I am comfortable.

And I give a fuck probably for the same reason everyone else gives a fuck... Beyond has been an unbelievably great community for me to be a part of. I love it. I will also fight to protect it when someone is actively trying to destroy it, and you have not had one post in this thread where you were even close to not being a prick to everyone (even the people that were honestly trying to help you??), let alone being constructive. In a thread that you started, asking for advice. Try and make sense of that for a second, then re-read the thread.

You act like your actions in this thread are all behind you, but you continue with the ridiculousness, even just now telling me you're going to finish the course FOR ME...

and the trainwreck continues... EDIT: (so do the rep points actually, they're rolling in faster with each reply)

Quote Originally Posted by CMW403 View Post
    No... You actually get a PM when someone gives you rep points, it's pretty hard to ignore...

Or is checking your PMs liberal, self righteous and SJW (I don't even know what this means, but that probably just confirms that I am a 20-something with zero life experience)?

My life is great pal, I'm healthy, happy and most importantly, I am comfortable.

And I give a fuck probably for the same reason everyone else gives a fuck... Beyond has been an unbelievably great community for me to be a part of. I love it. I will also fight to protect it when someone is actively trying to destroy it, and you have not had one post in this thread where you were even close to not being a prick to everyone (even the people that were honestly trying to help you??), let alone being constructive. In a thread that you started, asking for advice. Try and make sense of that for a second, then re-read the thread.

You act like your actions in this thread are all behind you, but you continue with the ridiculousness, even just now telling me you're going to finish the course FOR ME...

and the trainwreck continues... EDIT: (so do the rep points actually, they're rolling in faster with each reply)
    I PM'd you, you fuckin idiot

My Ride
    6.2L V8

I PM'd you, you fuckin idiot
    I PM'd you back, cutie

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

CMW403 and heavyfuel at the bike racks, 3:30 pm.

Yeah kick him right in his gross alcoholic spider veins CMW

My Ride
    6.2L V8

Quote Originally Posted by Toilet_X View Post
    Yeah kick him right in his gross alcoholic spider veins CMW
    lol you got it

if only i knew someone that was partial to finding his dad and blowing him...

I only know of one other tactic to destroy someone. That is start a loving relationship with your enemy. Tell that persons mom you're expecting a new member of the family and get her all worked up. Then tell her last minute you adopted a cat.

this thread should be locked.

My Ride
    6.2L V8

Quote Originally Posted by Toilet_X View Post
    I only know of one other tactic to destroy someone. That is start a loving relationship with your enemy. Tell that persons mom you're expecting a new member of the family and get her all worked up. Then tell her last minute you adopted a cat.
    lol I'd go with a hamster. a rescue hamster.

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    CMW403 and heavyfuel at the bike racks, 3:30 pm.

Will they both be wearing fanny packs?

Please take your liberal self righteouss SJW ideology and cram it
    The hypocrisy of this statement made me LOL.

My Ride
    6.2L V8

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    The hypocrisy of this statement made me LOL.
    You'd should have seen my lols after he dropped this gem.

So yeah, I'm not looking to further stir the pot or aggravate anyone but, I gotta just man up and apologize to those who tried to help me. CMW was right- my hate for Instagram is blinding. That's because I in fact don't have social and interpersonal skills that allow me to acquire and differentiate useful vs non useful content. That's all I meant by Insta only works if you have a life to begin with. And lacking those skills, yeah it's crystal clear I can't be a trainer. I feel beat down and defeated but hey, I did it to myself on here but at the same time got a much needed backhand before I went any further. I'm so fucked up lately, and I don't drink when things are bad and I don't even smoke weed yet I honestly legitimately thought yesterday was Wednesday. Some people thrive, I just survive. And that's no way to be when you're taking up the challenge to make people's lives better.

I managed to get a refund for the nutrition and strength conditioning parts, I'm struggling just to finish this damn exam so at the very least I can add this to my resume.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I in fact don't have social and interpersonal skills that allow me to acquire and differentiate useful vs non useful content.
    I can say with certainty that you aren't the only beyonder who doesn't know how to do this. It's hard on social media to be personal enough to be engaging, but stay disconnected enough to not take it personally. It's hard to "talk" to people for the first time and get something out of the conversation without making it feel really gross and tranactional. I sent a little advice to another member on that topic recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I can say with certainty that you aren't the only beyonder who doesn't know how to do this. It's hard on social media to be personal enough to be engaging, but stay disconnected enough to not take it personally. It's hard to "talk" to people for the first time and get something out of the conversation without making it feel really gross and tranactional. I sent a little advice to another member on that topic recently.
    Yeah man... it's really tough for me since I take everything so personally. Whenever I'd get unfollowed immediately after a post while honestly keeping in mind and intending not to show off but rather contribute, it made me feel like I did something wrong and brought me right back to that day when I was 6 and I got abandoned for reasons I haven't ever been able to determine. It's fucked.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7