Quantcast
ZenOps doesn't understand shit: "doughnuts" - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ZenOps doesn't understand shit: "doughnuts"

My Ride
    Touareg, Cayenne, 944s

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gravity pulls towards the closest part of the doughnut, which is the mass of the doughnut, not the center hole. The ISS space station is not all that far up in the sky before it can achieve weightlessness, it is literally only 250 miles. The effect of the rest of the doughnut would be much less than what a sphere would imply.

No idea what you are talking about with higher clouds, as mentioned - once you go up 250 miles - its relatively easy to start discounting gravity entirely.
    Oh man that's amazing. You have no idea how gravity or orbits work do you?

If you believe geologists, they can tell you that north does go full south every half million years or so. They dig up the formation of new rocks closest to magma openings in the middle of the ocean and then measure the exact point at which the (iron rich, and other magnetic material) rocks switch from north to south.

"There have been 183 reversals over the last 83 million years." - Wikipedia.

As to why it does it? I believe there are at least three levels of nested doughnuts in the center of the sun. When the innermost core doughnut (made up of heavy elements like gold) switches north to south, that is what triggers the earth to do the same, once every 500,000 years. The outer doughnuts that flip north south every 11 years (solar cycle) is simply the magnetic flipping of the "outer doughnut", made up primarily of helium which does not have the strength necessary to "flip" earth.

IMO, this could be an "inner" flip of DG CVn either level 2 or even level 3 "The Golden flip"

Trying to convince a geologist that the earth might not be a sphere though - Good luck on that :P

Still, if there are geologists out there who made too much money (probably on oil) have no kids and want to throw money at me so that I can prove Doughnut Earth (and probably Venus) I'd be grateful so that I could ultimately afford the bulletproof flak jacket necessary when peoples eyes are forced open.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 02-11-2019 at 12:21 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

BTW: When people talk about "space mining" they usually miss the most valuable object - The star.

If you can find a near death star, that is small enough to "ember out", it may literally have A million tons or more of heavy elements at its core. Of course though once it starts dying its starts losing its magnetic and radiation doughnut and finding it - could be looking for a needle in a haystack.

Still, There could literally be a billion tons worth of gold out there, all in one spot - just waiting to be found.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

If spheres are actually donuts, what are donuts actually the shape of?

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 176
Size:  644.1 KB
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    '14 Taco

i for one enjoy that all of the batshitcrazy is now happening under one umbrella.. the question is now..are the mods doing this, or zenops?

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

If basketball is a donut and the hoop is a sphere, can MJ still dunk? May be he never did, just like the moon landing.

NASA can't figure out the radiation readings they get off Venus, because they assume its a sphere and not a doughnut. China AI is winning.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 02-11-2019 at 01:33 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Geologist would use the inside out barrel as pole reversal. Cut a top and bottom of the sphere, take the north south strips into lines and simply twist the lines as poles are squished together.

But I'd suggest that the natural shape is a doughnut to start with. The twisting is already there. Think French Crueller instead of Plain Glazed.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 02-11-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Angular speed orbit at 250 miles assumes rotation around the earth. Remember, doughnut earth assumes twist, not spin. 250 miles does not make a difference as long as angular velocity is maintained at a height of 250 miles above the doughnut (not the center)

The center of mass in a sphere is a singular point equidistant from the surface. The center of mass on a doughnut is a circle, and orbit can absolutely be achieved with angular velocity around that circle.

They really only teach constant orbit around a point mass, until much later on when you should start thinking "doughnut" for things like artificial gravity.

Say it with me, "twist not spin".
    Last edited by ZenOps; 02-11-2019 at 07:33 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If spheres are actually donuts, what are donuts actually the shape of?

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 176
Size:  644.1 KB
    That's the spirit. What is the shape of anything for that matter? Only what we can see with our limited "level 4" human eyes. If we could "see" magnetic fields, and not light from red to violet - the Earth would assuredly be a doughnut. If you want to do any energy calculations of the earth (weather, magma) it totally makes sense to use doughnut.

Spherical earth really is just an easy translation for humans. Silly humans.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

BTW: As to why the men that went to moon only detected two radiation belts is somewhat of a mystery. They are "close" together so I can imagine there may be some measurement error, but technically impossible to miss because of reversed polarity. Regardless, three radiation belts assumes that there at least three levels of core inside the earth (spherical or doughnut, whichever you prefer) and not two. Most likely either counter rotating to each other, or counter-twisting each other.

Its a sad place to be when you start disproving "facts" from previous generations. As a criminologist you could probably see it as a man walking over black paint and then white paint - then comes home with grey footprints. But if there are three belts, he should also have walked over red paint. That the shoes don't give off pink footprints... Well - for now I will let people believe what they want.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 02-12-2019 at 07:31 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Side note conspiracy: If you look at the official footage of setting up the flag on the moon. Assuming standard optics, what is the size of the moon based on the curvature of the background?

Scary.

http://www.houldsworth.co.uk/the-box...ful-artist/1/1
    Last edited by ZenOps; 02-13-2019 at 11:46 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2