Quantcast
Liberal Scandals Piling up - Page 24 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberal Scandals Piling up

My Ride
    ute

QP was pretty funny today. They brought out Faith Goldie? hahaha. Also, she looks like she borrowed that outfit from Trudeau.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

^ how can anyone watch an hour of nothing being said or done?

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because you get gems where Treudope actually says whats on his mind/the truth:

The good part is from about 3minutes on when the retard admits JWR talked to him. I didn't save the Global copy, had to find it on some rando youtube account.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    I've actually watched a lot of the question periods lately over CBC's YouTube feed. It is shocking how useless all these highly paid politicians are. Same questions over and over and same scripted answers over and over. I'm happy the Cons aren't letting this scandal issue die but there's also zero progress on issues actually affecting Canadians.

Quote Originally Posted by davidI View Post
    I've actually watched a lot of the question periods lately over CBC's YouTube feed. It is shocking how useless all these highly paid politicians are. Same questions over and over and same scripted answers over and over. I'm happy the Cons aren't letting this scandal issue die but there's also zero progress on issues actually affecting Canadians.
    It's annoying seeing how useless the question period is, but it really is an underutilized resource for people to use to get informed. With all the fake news BS and liberal spin nonsense on all major news networks, this cuts right through the bullshit. You can see first hand in question period just how corrupt the Liberals are. When you're getting grilled first hand by the opposition, and you have no answers at all, it's pretty telling what is actually going on. It's a shame more Canadians don't pay attention to this.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

To be fair, every majority government looks foolish in question period. They never give clear answers to opposition questions. That's not how that works.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    To be fair, every majority government looks foolish in question period. They never give clear answers to opposition questions. That's not how that works.
    And the Liberals looks extensively more foolish.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    It's annoying seeing how useless the question period is, but it really is an underutilized resource for people to use to get informed. With all the fake news BS and liberal spin nonsense on all major news networks, this cuts right through the bullshit. You can see first hand in question period just how corrupt the Liberals are. When you're getting grilled first hand by the opposition, and you have no answers at all, it's pretty telling what is actually going on. It's a shame more Canadians don't pay attention to this.
    LOL Wut!
    So, as opposed to fielding questions from a conservative biased media source you think it's more fair and impartial to field questions directly from the Conservatives themselves??!
    "Cuts right through the bullshit" you say??! More like it cuts directly into the centre of the heap of shit and warms it up a bit to make sure the stink is all there.
    Conservative MPs have a more conservative agenda than any right leaning media outlet just as the Liberal members have (by definition) more of a Liberal agenda than a left leaning media outlet

We are calling Trudeau a pedophile now? I can get behind this. lol
    Goof doesn't automatically mean pedophile. It just got lumped in with other "keywords" that are automatic fighting words in jail. If anybody call you any of those words in jail and you don't throw down, your stay will seem much longer and be much more uncomfortable. NG, squid, rat, among others. When directly referring to a pedophile in jail the terms POS and squid are more commonly used, whereas here in the free world a POS is not always a pedophile, nor is a goof, and usually squid tastes pretty good.

Politics are a farce, jailhouse politics are unlike anything you could ever imagine.

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

"We took the unprecedented step as a government of waiving cabinet confidentiality and solicitor-client privilege" If I have to hear that bumbling idiot utter this exact sentence one more fucking time I am going to snap.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

My Ride
    2015 CLS63s AMG Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    "We took the unprecedented step as a government of waiving cabinet confidentiality and solicitor-client privilege" If I have to hear that bumbling idiot utter this exact sentence one more fucking time I am going to snap.
    I'm also sick and tired of Trudeau referencing Stephen Harper every time he gets upset, sad, stubs his toe, or doesn't get enough sleep the night before.

And can't forget the "This is what Canadian's want of us, this is what Canadians expect of us, this is what we are doing for Canadians".

I'm gonna lose my shizzz
    Sig was pwned by Moderator!

How nice would it be to be in a country where he'd get the same fate as Mussollini or Ghadaffi? I think THAT'S what Canadians want!

My Ride
    Bicycle

One thing I learn when I visit Ottawa is that everything is scripted for TV. Everyone already know what's going to be said the day before and prepared for it.

Once a while they would be off script in the heat of the moment but everyone knew what's going to be said and just work on the delivery.

Trust me, question period isn't real either. It's scripted drama for the citizens.

The problem with people today is biases. Just because the conversation and narrative goes your way, doesn't mean it's any more real. Everyone is spinning, that's how money is made.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 04-09-2019 at 08:34 AM.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by Zhariak View Post
    I'm also sick and tired of Trudeau referencing Stephen Harper every time he gets upset, sad, stubs his toe, or doesn't get enough sleep the night before.

And can't forget the "This is what Canadian's want of us, this is what Canadians expect of us, this is what we are doing for Canadians".

I'm gonna lose my shizzz
    Trudeau is simply a reflection of the voting habits and thinking patterns of a large percentage of Canadians. He's a symptom of the disease, but not the disease itself. Canadians as a people are a bunch of bumbling naifs who vote for other bumbling naifs because it feels good. The Alberta electorate is less so.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Trudeau is simply a reflection of the voting habits and thinking patterns of a large percentage of Canadians. He's a symptom of the disease, but not the disease itself. Canadians as a people are a bunch of bumbling naifs who vote for other bumbling naifs because it feels good. The Alberta electorate is less so.
    Say the province with 44 year PC rule. lol.

I think everyone has their own biases and it has been amplified by the internet in all spectrum.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post

I think everyone has their own biases and it has been amplified by the internet in all spectrum.
    Albertans, on average, don't share the same values as other Canadians to the same degree.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Nailed it.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    Nailed it.
    Disclosure: I am also part of the problem, always voted PC since I don't share the value of WR or NDP.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...olated-law/amp

This one is interesting. Not sure what could come of it even if he did break the law. But seems like Philpott and Raybould tricked him into breaking parliamentary law. Derp.

How did he manage to fuck so many things up this bad in an election year honestly...
    Last edited by killramos; 04-09-2019 at 11:43 AM.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Disclosure: I am also part of the problem, always voted PC since I don't share the value of WR or NDP.
    Shaking things up can be good for the long-term. During historical lows in O&G royalty revenue...not the best time for changes.
    Ultracrepidarian

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 ... LastLast