Quantcast
Dear crooked parkers... - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear crooked parkers...

My Ride
    2Look slk

A ton of cars park like that at Art Parkade at the UofC. It's so frustrating when there are no spots left

I park beside Sexualbanana's car whenever I can at school. That way I'm guaranteed one side will have no dings.

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    my gf parks in the tightest spots and she has no dings at all.
    Better to park close to the entrance and walk less than park at the back.

It looks like there might be someone in the car.... Are you sure this car was parked???

My Ride
    rubbish

Originally posted by Dave
    It looks like there might be someone in the car.... Are you sure this car was parked???
    100% sure

My Ride
    Touareg, Cayenne, 944s

Originally posted by sputnik
    Whenever I see a crooked parker I do the following...

Just park crooked beside them... but REALLY close on their drivers side so that they have to crawl in from the passenger side to get into their own car.
    Brilliant... You must have a car that doesn't mind getting door dings.

Originally posted by JustinL

Brilliant... You must have a car that doesn't mind getting door dings.
    Yeah... my car would be willing to take a door ding at the expense of a frustrated prick who thinks he deserves 2 parking spots

My Ride
    '99 Civic HB, '95 Odyssey

the heartbreaking fact of car ownership is that you're GOING to get dinged....had some pretty eird ones on our Civic that I wonder what the hell the person must've done to bend the metal.

I try to park away from all the other cars in the lot as I can but it seems that at least 50% of the time the very next car to come into the lot parks beside mine no matter how far away it was!

Greg

That's a single spot, note the lack of lines dividing it...sheesh...Who gives a fuck if he parked like that in that spot, it isn't a spot for two cars, even if two COULD fit in there. Side note: that mustang is too lame to warrant angle parking anyway...I R=teh 5t0ck 5uck1n355:

when i worked at staples me and my buddy andrew probably took up 7 stalls together. it was never busy there tho we did it as a gag, ask 88CRX

we would not part on an angle, but literally horizontally accross the stalls. good shit haha we'd park my old 1st gen integra back to his old blazer. good times
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    1ST GEN

When I used to have the turbo sprint, It would make my day when people would park like that cause I could always get beside them and usually still in one stall. Having a bit of rust and not very good looking paint, I didn't mind at all. Besides, if they don't want to get dinged, they won't open there door into me, If they can even get in that side.
    I'm always worried about dings with the talon, and I do have a couple, but at chinook, I just park far away. Sucks to walk but better than having a turbo sprint blocking ya. What an asshole. OOOOH a GT. so nice

My Ride
    '89 Silvia, '02 Xterra

Default Re: Dear crooked parkers...

[QUOTE]

EHEM to whoever said that this one ONE SPACE, take a look at the rear wheel, and the Y E L L O W line that it's sitting on

the asshole is taking 2 spots, obviously having a midlife mustang crisis and trying to see if he can still get away with the shit he used to do in high school before he develpoed an immense beer gut and lost his hair.

anyone agree with me?

My Ride
    '89 Silvia, '02 Xterra

P.S. did you leave his car un-keyed????
    for-shame....

CA18DET Powered S13

My Ride
    V167

Default Re: Re: Dear crooked parkers...

That guy is just plain stupid, pretty much ASKING for his car to be vandalized...

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TypeS

EHEM to whoever said that this one ONE SPACE, take a look at the rear wheel, and the Y E L L O W line that it's sitting on

the asshole is taking 2 spots, obviously having a midlife mustang crisis and trying to see if he can still get away with the shit he used to do in high school before he develpoed an immense beer gut and lost his hair.

anyone agree with me?

WTF do you esxpect to park there anyhow? Were you riding a motorcycle?!

This is how you angle park!

*note, parking lot was originally empty when parking occured, but apparantly fills up really fast on brunch sundays.*
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Travel

Hahaha, thats awesome. Next time I see someone park like that, especially if it's at a busy place, expect me to throw crap all over that car.

My Ride
    rubbish

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    That's a single spot, note the lack of lines dividing it...sheesh...Who gives a fuck if he parked like that in that spot, it isn't a spot for two cars, even if two COULD fit in there. Side note: that mustang is too lame to warrant angle parking anyway...I R=teh 5t0ck 5uck1n355:

The end stall is slightly smaller than the average spot, but still large enough to fit most cars (the car's shadow makes it hard to tell). I should know this since I witnessed two cars parked in this EXACT space when I came out of the mall. Both of which DID have enough room to open doors without hitting the other. One was a mercury topaz, and the other escapes my memory at this time. Even if it did have no lines, obviously a lot of other people DO give a fuck that he was parked like this, when there was enough space for 2 people. Even if it were too small to fit a car, it's still disrespectful to motorcyclists and the like. Just because theres no lines on country roads doesnt mean I can drive all over the place. Come on.

My Ride
    1ST GEN

Originally posted by blinkme_210
    Hahaha, thats awesome. Next time I see someone park like that, especially if it's at a busy place, expect me to throw crap all over that car.
    Are you actually going to crap in your hand and throw it at the car. That's getting a little carried away.

My Ride
    pedals

Default Re: Re: Re: Dear crooked parkers...

Originally posted by Ben

This is how you angle park!

*note, parking lot was originally empty when parking occured, but apparantly fills up really fast on brunch sundays.*
    right... or jeff was being a dick again! haha.

PS- i know, it really was an empty lot when you guys went in

Originally posted by 2.0turbo

Are you actually going to crap in your hand and throw it at the car. That's getting a little carried away.
    Oh yeh, for sure. Get on top of the hood, drop my pants, and let it fly

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TypeS

anyone agree with me?
    No i don't agree with you or 86max...

That is ONE spot, the yellow line you refer to is not for another spot unless you drive a scooter. I agree the shithead should have parked STRAIGHT but, i probably would have parked there and not left room for another car to try and squeeze in...a motorcycle yes though...so before you spazz out and say AGAIN that it's two spots, that "line" is nowhere near as evident as the other side, so :P ...

either the guy is being a dick for parking in 2 stalls or a blonde couldnt reverse into the stall properly and just gave up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast