Quantcast
Beyonder of the Year - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Beyonder of the Year

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Default Beyonder of the Year

Lurking more often than not, I’ve found a special appreciation for a select few beyonders who really embody the essence of being a forum member on a car enthusiast website.

I think that someone who has fully immersed themselves in car culture and contributes to the forum in a positive, entertaining manner is somewhat uncommon. It seems that many regulars get caught up in inane political debates or otherwise polarizing discussions. There is one member who I think represents the beyond culture well -

@Sentry !

I’ve never really met the guy outside of seeing him in his turbo civic years ago in Bowness or rolling up on him on my bike, but his builds are always entertaining and he’s never engaging in drama. From what I’ve deduced, he’s a tech working somewhere in the city and puts a lot of his free time and money into tastefully modifying his vehicles. Bonus - he’s doing the work himself, which I have infinite respect for. Following the lesbaru, m5 and nitrous wagon have been great fun. Keep up the hard work!

I thought would be interesting to see who the rest of the community feels is worthy of the ‘BotY’ title and why! So please... cast your vote.
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    Originally posted by InRich
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

Haha thanks, I came here originally because of the claw and stayed for the car shit. I've actually been a tech at Vex Performance the last 4 years and dealerships before that. I just like making horsepower with all kinds of different cars and budgets. I like making build threads for me to look back on past cars and reminisce.

I remember helping hunt down the claw.

My Ride
    NC1

Can I nominate myself for most entertaining Beyonder? lol
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49