Quantcast
HiTempGuy Banned? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: HiTempGuy Banned?

Default HiTempGuy Banned?

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-18-2019 at 04:03 PM.

My Ride
    ute

you're suggesting there is just one?

j/k

I think he used some very ungenerous terms regarding a mod.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/409...e-Proof-Of-Age

I think it was just the straw. Dude has been riding the line for a very long time.

My Ride
    *The First*

Do they only PermaBan people here?
    It might just be for a week or two.

When I first started coming here and getting my balls busted over some extremely tame shit, I could not figure out why everyone was so afraid to call out this douche canoe. I agree with like 99% of his opinions(even though he communicates them like an angry spoiled little kid), and the guy is still a rotten prick to me too.

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When I first started coming here and getting my balls busted over some extremely tame shit, I could not figure out why everyone was so afraid to call out this douche canoe. I agree with like 99% of his opinions(even though he communicates them like an angry spoiled little kid), and the guy is still a rotten prick to me too.
    The majority of people who called him out just ended up blocking him, as it was way easier

I can't imagine anyone even saw his posts anymore by the end of it, he was probably on more ignore lists than anyone else.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    I can't imagine anyone even saw his posts anymore by the end of it, he was probably on more ignore lists than anyone else.
    I would "click to view" his posts once in awhile, respond to him, then forget that I did and never saw his reply back because he was on ignore, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    I would "click to view" his posts once in awhile, respond to him, then forget that I did and never saw his reply back because he was on ignore, lol.
    Haha, I'm sure you can guess what those replies would have been anyway. I used to see his posts in other peoples' quotes until the "ignore" function started covering those off too, which was nice.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

I'll only miss his jimmy/blazer build thread

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Pretty sure he got a temp ban.

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

I think it was just the straw. Dude has been riding the line for a very long time.

Riding the line? For what? General unpleasantness is not a reason to be banned, and what is truly incredible is how long Toma got away with his BS before the mods did anything about it.

What is interesting is that the temp-ban was sent due to calling you a bunch of thin-skinned snowflakes or something to that affect. Seemed pretty knee jerk.

A mod kept changing a title of one of my threads, even though it was as descriptive as many that get posted. I said whoever it was was a retard, they took offense.

For the record, the editing reason of "mods are gay" is a classic meme that has been around forever, which was kind of the point of putting that there, to show how little chill the mods have here. This place used to be a lot more fun

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post
    This place used to be a lot more fun
    Yea, because you posted less and were less of a cock in your posts overall.
    Last edited by A790; 03-13-2019 at 10:02 AM. Reason: mods are gay

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Riding the line? For what? General unpleasantness is not a reason to be banned, and what is truly incredible is how long Toma got away with his BS before the mods did anything about it.

What is interesting is that the temp-ban was sent due to calling you a bunch of thin-skinned snowflakes or something to that affect. Seemed pretty knee jerk.

A mod kept changing a title of one of my threads, even though it was as descriptive as many that get posted. I said whoever it was was a retard, they took offense.

For the record, the editing reason of "mods are gay" is a classic meme that has been around forever, which was kind of the point of putting that there, to show how little chill the mods have here. This place used to be a lot more fun
    Nope, not even close and it doesn't surprise me that you didn't get it. Your temporary ban had nothing to do with name calling and everything to do with your ongoing behavior.

Needless to say you're on a very short leash and with you being you, I don't expect you to be around long.

My Ride

General Rule #9) Don't be annoying, respect your fellow members. Annoying everyone is enough of a reason to get yourself banned.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    Yea, because you posted less and were less of a cock in your posts overall.
    I mean, you can BS your friends, and I can BS mine, but lets not BS each other. No I didn't, and no I wasn't. It hurts that you don't remember all the good times along with the bad Seriously though, I've posted extensively on Beyond forever, in the exact same way. My favourite days were the CUG days.

Quote Originally Posted by D'z Nutz View Post
    everything to do with your ongoing behavior.

Needless to say you're on a very short leash and with you being you, I don't expect you to be around long.
    Maybe, maybe not, haven't been erased from Beyond yet in almost 16 years of posting. The tone of my posts are overwhelmingly the same since forever, so its not me that's changed. I do find it humorous that some people get to be jackasses and others don't, but I'm not surprised.

Cherry picking acceptable shitty behaviour and unacceptable shitty behaviour is always the beginning of the end for forums. If you'd like, I can certainly go back through and report all the times people have been shitty to me, but I'm not so thin skinned as to care.

So just to be clear, only pleasant conversation is allowed on Beyond? And if unpleasant conversation is reported, it will be dealt with? Or is this one of those "its at my discretion and I don't like you" things?

Edit-
    General Rule #9) Don't be annoying, respect your fellow members. Annoying everyone is enough of a reason to get yourself banned.
    And I mean, oh boy, sounds like A790 crossed a line, he called me a cock, where's the respect?! Sacrilege! Sounds like somebody needs a temp suspension I really, really do find this rule humorous though, it's quite possibly the most "current year" thing about Beyond. Somebody and their opinions annoy people??! BANNED!
    Last edited by HiTempguy1; 03-13-2019 at 10:33 AM.

My Ride
    Silverado

Meh, in my experience rule 9 has an extremely high threshold. Generally about 3 years of absolutely garbage posting.

Buut you could be nearing that limit lol

My Ride
    RSTi

I mean, you can BS your friends, and I can BS mine, but lets not BS each other. No I didn't, and no I wasn't. It hurts that you don't remember all the good times along with the bad Seriously though, I've posted extensively on Beyond forever, in the exact same way. My favourite days were the CUG days.

Maybe, maybe not, haven't been erased from Beyond yet in almost 16 years of posting. The tone of my posts are overwhelmingly the same since forever, so its not me that's changed. I do find it humorous that some people get to be jackasses and others don't, but I'm not surprised.

Cherry picking acceptable shitty behaviour and unacceptable shitty behaviour is always the beginning of the end for forums. If you'd like, I can certainly go back through and report all the times people have been shitty to me, but I'm not so thin skinned as to care.

So just to be clear, only pleasant conversation is allowed on Beyond? And if unpleasant conversation is reported, it will be dealt with? Or is this one of those "its at my discretion and I don't like you" things?

Edit-

And I mean, oh boy, sounds like A790 crossed a line, he called me a cock, where's the respect?! Sacrilege! Sounds like somebody needs a temp suspension I really, really do find this rule humorous though, it's quite possibly the most "current year" thing about Beyond. Somebody and their opinions annoy people??! BANNED!
    Way to double down on something you're quite obviously wrong about haha.

Judging by the amount of "This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote" I see in this thread, I suspect the return will be short lived

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast