Quantcast
HGH For Healing After Injuries - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HGH For Healing After Injuries

Quote Originally Posted by scboss View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even if he was pre disposed to it guaranteed it made it worse. Its the reason why so many bodybuilder are passing away and have nasty gh guts.

Maybe you haven't been affected, but its one of those things that when it happens its to late.
    I never said anything about myself.

Ironically "GH guts" aren't from GH. They're from insulin. Obviously GH can have a certain effect being that it's primary function is IGF-1 release. In any sense you're simply backing up what I said, you're talking about bodybuilders, and therefore referring to abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    I actually ran this by my doctor yesterday, and yeah he said long list of side effects. Cons outweigh the pros as far as "regular" use goes.
    It would be more beneficial to talk to a doctor that actually knows something about the subject. You would want to talk to an endocrinologist or the like.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    It would be more beneficial to talk to a doctor that actually knows something about the subject. You would want to talk to an endocrinologist or the like.
    Hahahah, good luck getting in to see one of those for an ankle injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    Speaking as somebody who has broken their ankle more than once, if there was anything I knew of that could take that would have helped it heal better, I would have been all over it. Almost 50 now and the issues that my ankle creates suck bad! 50 comes quick Hitempguy1... Way faster then you think. Suddenly your still feel like your 20 in your head, but the pain and stress makes you feel 90. Heal that shit as perfect as you can or you will pay later. I am dealing with all that shit now and it sucks.
    Thanks for the info, really appreciate it. So far, healing has been very pain free, I'm hoping my choice to endure 14 hours in the waiting room at the UofA hospital was the price I had to pay to get a good surgeon.

I have no interest in taking long term. Just the absolute minimum to heal up my ankle as good as possible.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    You guys are being AWFULLY shitty about something that helps people with healing injuries. I get what you are saying, but mister isn't being outrageous, I'd rather source from a friend who was seeing results and had a good "supply" vs rando internet purchase 100% of the time. Its no different than virtually any other purchase I make in life, except the friend being honest and trustworthy is super important because its your health we are talking about.

My Ride
    Toyota Christopher Lambert

I broke my fibula last summer (worst summer ever), had a plate and screws put in, the swelling took forever to go down/away. I work from home so I had the luxury of keeping it elevated as much as possible for a long time, I'd say and the doc says it's healed nicely but still feel like it's not on par with my now "good leg". Dealing with crutches for so long was probably the worst part of it all for me, but play it safe and let it heal as best you can, which it seems like you're doing.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post
    You guys are being AWFULLY shitty about something that helps people with healing injuries. I get what you are saying, but mister isn't being outrageous, I'd rather source from a friend who was seeing results and had a good "supply" vs rando internet purchase 100% of the time. Its no different than virtually any other purchase I make in life, except the friend being honest and trustworthy is super important because its your health we are talking about.
    1) you are MR SHITTY on beyond, so c'mon.
    2) whens your appointment with an endocrinologist? I'd be fascinated to hear what they have to say about your ankle. 100% serious, it's that's a path that people can take to better healing, let's all learn more about it.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Not sure what an ankle injury has to do with getting educated on risks of GH use?

It's actually pretty easy to get in to a clinic that specializes in hormone replacement therapy though.

2) whens your appointment with an endocrinologist? I'd be fascinated to hear what they have to say about your ankle. 100% serious, it's that's a path that people can take to better healing, let's all learn more about it.

Feel free to start reading about studies if you want to gain more information on the subject.

http://www.medicineatmichigan.org/we...hgh-acl-repair

My Ride
    Born in Stuttgart

I looked into it after tearing my pec but the risks outweighed the benefits. Recovery has been over a year and still not back to where it was so maybe i choose poorly?

My Ride
    Summer car or work truck

Nothing too important to add, however I shattered my heel around 15 years ago and it is debilitating at times (Ankle joint)It was always soar, but has continuously gotten worse each year. Every Dr. I talk to sends me for Phisio. It helps for a few weeks, but nothing long term.

I'm interested to see if there are anything out there that can help.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Exactly, its pretty bad when mr shitty calls you out on your own shit. Who else who knows better than the shit lord himself?

I'm going to look into it now since its been suggested. Last week was really busy, you can tell its spring, phone ringing off the hook for sales, didn't get much chance to research.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Exactly, its pretty bad when mr shitty calls you out on your own shit. Who else who knows better than the shit lord himself?
    I think it's just because your soft millennial feelings got hurt.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

I think it's just because your soft millennial feelings got hurt.
    I've sent an ethics complaint to Apegga because you keep bullying me

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I've sent an ethics complaint to Apegga because you keep bullying me
    Is that what they are good for? I've been wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by austic View Post
    I looked into it after tearing my pec but the risks outweighed the benefits. Recovery has been over a year and still not back to where it was so maybe i choose poorly?
    No way to know for sure. Even starting now would probably help from this point on. So far I've seen 3 friends heal a knee, recurring hip issue, and a shoulder with GH. And of course my own shoulder.

Ironically "GH guts" aren't from GH. They're from insulin. Obviously GH can have a certain effect being that it's primary function is IGF-1 release. In any sense you're simply backing up what I said, you're talking about bodybuilders, and therefore referring to abuse.
    Correct, people who talk about the negative side effects are referring to the worst cases. Pretty much people who do too much, who probably stack it with other steroids without proper PCT and people who abuse it in the long term. The wrestlers who you hear about dying of heart attacks are those, who have been abusing it for decades, and can't stop using it because they notice the huge drop in performance when they stop using. Again this is not just the use of HGH but multiple steroids like test or anavar. The average and responsible user will not have such side effects if their use isn't long term. If someone is using it just for a single injury, then he'll be fine.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    TypeR

I thought it was a combo of hgh, insulin and the massive amounts of carbs. But like you said its abuse which is not what we are looking at hear.

The only reason why i'm skeptical is because I don't understand how it has such little risk short term but it is not prescribed regularly for injuries.
    IG:scboss

Quote Originally Posted by scboss View Post
    I thought it was a combo of hgh, insulin and the massive amounts of carbs. But like you said its abuse which is not what we are looking at hear.

The only reason why i'm skeptical is because I don't understand how it has such little risk short term but it is not prescribed regularly for injuries.
    Simple, because of it's negative perception as being a PED, it just isn't really studied enough for the average doctor to be able to understand its benefits. However there are studies out there, and they show very positive results in most cases.

Not to mention it is pretty cost prohibitive for most people. So the payoff just isn't there for most people to heal up a little quicker.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

So, as a follow up, I didn't do any of this.

Just had my 6 week checkup, Doc told me it healed in 6 weeks what normally takes 3 months, so gtfo and don't come back. Apparently the secret is a steady diet of mcdonalds, maybe the growth hormones help

I can start walking today... well, relatively speaking. I'd fall over if I tried to. But I can put complete body weight on it. Time for physio and getting back to business!

My Ride
    NC1

If it can turn me into Cap America. I want it.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2