Quantcast
HGH For Healing After Injuries - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HGH For Healing After Injuries

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Default HGH For Healing After Injuries

So I broke my ankle the other day. All fixed up now.

I'm not big into doing anything not recommended by the doctor, but a coworker broke his wrist a while ago and used HGH during the recovery phase.

Says it was amazing and his doctor was astonished by how quickly/well everything healed.

Anyone have any reading material? Complications to worry about? Stories?

I'm pretty risk averse to these sorts of things, I'd rather not take something, but if the reward is a well healed ankle, thats pretty damn important to me.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Don't know anything about this but will follow the discussion, sounds interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Ford F150

Could heal your ankle faster. Could also grow any possible tumours in your body faster. Fair trade? :p

HGH is like a fountain of youth. Anyone over 40 would benefit from a moderate daily dose (except maybe those prone to cancer).
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

If you do use it, be SURE to get it from a source that ensures it's been store/transported/etc in the proper temperature range. Otherwise it'll be next to useless.
    Last edited by Gman.45; 03-24-2019 at 01:25 PM.

^^ Just make sure the labels are in Russian and you gotta pay in Bitcoin, should be fine lol

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Is there any legitimate source for this stuff?
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

I would think an anti aging doctor.

Stack it with a small dose testosterone and kick ass.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by Gman.45 View Post
    If you do use it, be SURE to get it from a source that ensures it's been store/transported/etc in the proper temperature range. Otherwise it'll be next to useless.
    That's what I've been hearing. Definitely not something I would cheap out on. They say its actually available on amazon, but I have no idea what I am looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    My basic understanding is its the same stuff atheletes "dope" with.

Cancer is not a thing in either of my families, so should be good there. However, if you are serious, that definitely tilts me away from it. Doc says it should heal fine, I'll probably have arthritis when I'm in my 50's. Thats future HiTemps problem.

My Ride
    NC1

Sounds amazing and expensive
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post
    So I broke my ankle the other day. All fixed up now.

I'm not big into doing anything not recommended by the doctor, but a coworker broke his wrist a while ago and used HGH during the recovery phase.

Says it was amazing and his doctor was astonished by how quickly/well everything healed.

Anyone have any reading material? Complications to worry about? Stories?

I'm pretty risk averse to these sorts of things, I'd rather not take something, but if the reward is a well healed ankle, thats pretty damn important to me.
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...e/art-20045735

What are the risks of taking human growth hormone if you don't need it?

Human growth hormone might cause a number of side effects for healthy adults, including:

Carpal tunnel syndrome
    Increased insulin resistance
    Swelling in the arms and legs (edema)
    Joint and muscle pain
    For men, enlargement of breast tissue (gynecomastia)
    Human growth hormone might also contribute to conditions such as type 2 diabetes and heart disease and possibly an increased risk of some cancers.

Some research suggests that side effects of human growth hormone treatments might be more likely in older adults than in younger people. Because the studies of healthy adults taking human growth hormone have been short term, it isn't clear whether the side effects could eventually dissipate or become worse.

My Ride
    TypeR

I knew a guy that dropped dead from abusing it because it enlarged his heart and it quit on him. If its being prescribed by a doctor i wouldnt be worried short term you will be fine. If you are getting it from another source avoid at all costs
    IG:scboss

My Ride
    Pushbroom

Pretty lengthy list of side effects. The bitch tits alone should be enough to put anyone off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman.45 View Post
    That's not exactly true. Storing it at proper temperature is important, but being out of a fridge for a few days getting shipped does not render it useless. It may effect it's shelf life, but most people don't buy the stuff to keep it in the fridge for a years time and not use it. Now if it's coming from China on a freight ship in an unrefrigerated seacan for 3 months, then yes I would have questions about it's potency.

There certainly is.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkane View Post
    I would think an anti aging doctor.

Stack it with a small dose testosterone and kick ass.
    Stacking with test gives some great results. But honestly even most of these vitality clinics don't deal with GH.

That's what I've been hearing. Definitely not something I would cheap out on. They say its actually available on amazon, but I have no idea what I am looking at.
    You definitely don't want to be buying random unlabeled vials from the internet for 200$. But most of the legitimate stuff you can find is massively marked up and being sold for 600$ a kit. If you can find a guy who uses it himself, and buys in bulk for a good price and just gives it to his friends for almost no mark up, you can get it for 300$ a kit.......................or so I hear..........

My basic understanding is its the same stuff atheletes "dope" with.
    Athletes dope with a number of things, GH being one of them. But more commonly it is EPO's, gives more red blood cells, red blood cells carry oxygen, it's basically cardio in a bottle.

Cancer is not a thing in either of my families, so should be good there. However, if you are serious, that definitely tilts me away from it. Doc says it should heal fine, I'll probably have arthritis when I'm in my 50's. Thats future HiTemps problem.
    Even if you had cancer, and GH accelerated it, you can actually be better off a lot of the time. Instead of it growing silently and not knowing you have it, GH can make you aware of it and be able to do something about it immediately. Either way, for your purposes you wouldn't be taking huge doses that would have a big effect on cancer growth.

Quote Originally Posted by scboss View Post
    I knew a guy that dropped dead from abusing it because it enlarged his heart and it quit on him. If its being prescribed by a doctor i wouldnt be worried short term you will be fine. If you are getting it from another source avoid at all costs
    Never takes long for the fear mongering stuff to come out. lol. I'm not saying this story isn't true, but even if it is "abuse" is the key word here. It's interesting the way doctors will just jump to conjecture when trying to find blame for something though. Who is to say that this guy was not just pre-disposed to enlarged heart whether he took GH or not? There's plenty of cases of this where the patient never touched any sort of AAS or GH in their life.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Mazda View Post
    Pretty lengthy list of side effects. The bitch tits alone should be enough to put anyone off.
    Good thing that one isn't true.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

So the "legit" source you recommend is getting it from "some guy who gives it to his friends for no markup"? Sounds totally problem-free.

So the "legit" source you recommend is getting it from "some guy who gives it to his friends for no markup"? Sounds totally problem-free.
    Well considering you can buy fakes directly from the pharmacy you're taking a gamble either way. My source has been reliable for the last 5 years. Personally I'd trust someone that uses it and can confirm it, over a pharmacist that has no idea about it. This is one scenario that's quite a bit different than getting a regular prescribed medication.

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Quote:
    Trust me, I’m a criminal who uses and sells drugs on the side, I got your back.

Last edited by 89coupe; 03-27-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Speaking as somebody who has broken their ankle more than once, if there was anything I knew of that could take that would have helped it heal better, I would have been all over it. Almost 50 now and the issues that my ankle creates suck bad! 50 comes quick Hitempguy1... Way faster then you think. Suddenly your still feel like your 20 in your head, but the pain and stress makes you feel 90. Heal that shit as perfect as you can or you will pay later. I am dealing with all that shit now and it sucks.

My Ride
    TypeR

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post

Never takes long for the fear mongering stuff to come out. lol. I'm not saying this story isn't true, but even if it is "abuse" is the key word here. It's interesting the way doctors will just jump to conjecture when trying to find blame for something though. Who is to say that this guy was not just pre-disposed to enlarged heart whether he took GH or not? There's plenty of cases of this where the patient never touched any sort of AAS or GH in their life.

Even if he was pre disposed to it guaranteed it made it worse. Its the reason why so many bodybuilder are passing away and have nasty gh guts.

Maybe you haven't been affected, but its one of those things that when it happens its to late.
    IG:scboss

I actually ran this by my doctor yesterday, and yeah he said long list of side effects. Cons outweigh the pros as far as "regular" use goes.

You can get this prescribed by a doctor or buy it from other sources. It's actually legal to possess but illegal to sell. Your doctor can actually give you advice on how to safely use it. However it's pretty damn expensive to buy and you'd need to find a doctor or friend who has alot of experience prescribing patients it. Misterman obviously knows what he's talking about (probably has some experience using or friends) while everyone else is just basing things on what they heard i.e. bitch tits comment.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast