Quantcast
Formula 1 gulf air bahrain grand prix 2019 - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Formula 1 gulf air bahrain grand prix 2019

My Ride
    Grimace

Man I feel bad for Charles. What a disaster with the MVP Cyril move to stop max from getting third.

Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger55 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fuuuuuck. My stream died an I got it back after 20mins. Hamilton in 1st...wtf happened..?
    If that happens for the next race, PM me, I'll send you my PW for the streams I'm using, really high quality HD and bullet proof so far. I'm not using my IPTV connex, but a separate sports streaming deal.

Wow, now that was entertaining as hell. LOL @ Renault/Riccardo/etc, what stupidity with teamates again, unreal. Unreal. As anticipated, Riccardo fails to disappoint, haha...at least it made for interesting racing.

Mercedes, great job as per usual - hard race, really good result for them, especially Hamilton IMO. Great battles he had.

Who impressed me the most was Ferrari/Leclerc - despite the mechanical issue which IMO cost him a race he well deserved, he is pretty composed about it from what I'm hearing, praised his team more than anything, which is what some other teams in F1 (Riccardo/Renault and Mac last year) sorely need, again IMO. Great 1st podium for LeClerc, 3rd is well deserved. Listening to Leclerc speaking with Hamilton together in the pre podium room - really telling and why I like Hamilton, and am going to be on the Leclerc bandwagon now for sure.

Lots of agreement here regarding Renault I see - craziness. I hope Mclaren improves this year without their crap powerplants and advice.

So many other things were of interest, again, great race, that was well worth the time to watch, and I can't wait for the next one, and especially Montreal this year.
    Last edited by Gman.45; 03-31-2019 at 11:12 AM.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    Ultimate timeline.

Vettel lost to his noob teammate who drove with a broken car. Let that sink in.

Epic.

Always happy to see the good guy on top but what a bizzare final stint.

Looking forward to seeing if Leclerc can take away a bit of Verstappens thunder as the up and coming junior this year. At least he is less of a whiney little bitch.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Youtube highlights if anyone missed.

That was painful... painful for Leclearc. It should have been his first victory. He drove really well. Vettle...LOLZ

Merc got lucky here. Bottas needs to step up a gear.

WTF happened to Renault..? Engine failure..?
    Williams finished last...grrrrr

Grosjean going off was hilarious... It was like someone poked in a finger in his bum and his car jumped up and off the track in surprise.

If that happens for the next race, PM me, I'll send you my PW for the streams I'm using, really high quality HD and bullet proof so far. I'm not using my IPTV connex, but a separate sports streaming deal.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.
    Im actually looking at Expats tv. A buddy has it. Im just trying to figure out how I would set it up and if I need to buy a roku box.

Im in the process of almost buying a BBQ. They are busy putting it together to see if any parts are missing. If that works out, we can have a F1 Bratwurst party at mine..

FUCKING DELICIOUS.

In quali I told my gf that vettel would bin it in the race. I pissed off everyone on our floor. Laughed and really did roll on the ground. Suck that bratwurst tony.

I can't bring myself to cheer for Ferrari F1 but I was gutted for Charles. Really and truly heartbroken.

What a classy guy though, he could have slagged the team but instead chose the highroad and put his head down.

If Hamilton loses the title to Charles I swear to Ayrton I will be cheering at the top of my lungs.

That was one hell of a memorable race. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the top teams go wheel to wheel. I was pissed about Danny ric and Nico. Those guys deserve better.

Second race in a row Christian getting his smug ass a win against Cyril. This season is shaping up to be one for the honor role.

I can't tell you how gobsmacked I was to see nico the shithead (ros-shitberg) beaking Max. That little bitch didnt have the balls to come back and defend his luck won title. Little bitch taking shots from the peripheries.

Lando has won my heart as driver to watch. I truly believe in him as being the next British hope. I hope he has a come up like Lewis did. I want to see him in the rain to confirm my thoughts. Seeing Mclaren perform reasonably well really tugs at my heart strings. Seeing Alonso in the garage made me giggle.

See you guys in China!!
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

My Ride
    95B

Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger55 View Post
    Hamilton gona blame his car. You heard it here first..
    You are so right

A lot of Vettel hate. The guy made one tiny mistake from pushing too hard, and it unfortunately cost him his race. But it's exciting to see that Ferrari has the better car again this year, I hope they can pull it off this time around and not shoot themselves in the feet with bonehead race strategies. It's also exciting to see 3 competitive teams this year, I think Red Bull is going to be in the mix a lot more this year with a reliable drivetrain.

Mercedes really bums me out. I really love the brand, so I wish I could cheer for them. But I just can't cheer for 2 of the biggest dickbag phaggot drivers in F1.

My Ride
    2002 330xi, 1992 Miata, 1996 Spec Miata, 2012 Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    But I just can't cheer for 2 of the biggest dickbag phaggot drivers in F1.
    Funny, this is the same reason I can't stand you

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Funny, this is the same reason I can't stand you
    I remind you of Mercedes F1 drivers. Cool story.

My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R

Damn Leclerc, thats some terrible luck. He is showing some incredible potential. IMO i think Ferrari coming out and saying Vettel is #1 driver was a mistake.

I hate Lewis but at least he wasn't a showboat about that and humble/gave Leclerc credit. That was going to be 100% his win.

Rumour is Ferrari was sandbagging in australia due to over-cooling. Now they lost their PU over potentially heat issues. What kinda mechanical gremlins will hit Ferrari next?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Sounds more like they knew cooling was an issue all along and decided to say fuck it for Bahrain at night and got burned, literally.

Same gremlin.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Was it a cooling issue? Thought it was just a failed injector to one cylinder. Kind of odd that they thought it was a MGUH failure during the race because it wasn’t harvesting as much energy as normal, and didn’t know that they were only running on 5 cylinders which contributed to less energy being harvested.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Was it a cooling issue? Thought it was just a failed injector to one cylinder. Kind of odd that they thought it was a MGUH failure during the race because it wasn’t harvesting as much energy as normal, and didn’t know that they were only running on 5 cylinders which contributed to less energy being harvested.
    I mean, the MGU-H also wasn’t functioning during braking which was almost as much of an issue for Leclerc as the loss of power. His rear brakes couldn’t stop the car competitively without the extra resistance of the hybrid. That doesn’t sound so much like an injector failure to me.

fact.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

MGH-H is the energy harvest from the exhaust. Basically an energy harvesting wastegate.

What you’re talking about is the MGH-K under braking. I wasn’t aware that was broken too.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    95B

MGH-H is the energy harvest from the exhaust. Basically an energy harvesting wastegate.

What you’re talking about is the MGH-K under braking. I wasn’t aware that was broken too.
    +1
    The issue was related to Cylinder Failure and nothing to do with MGU.
    Last edited by ganesh; 04-04-2019 at 08:57 AM.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Leclerc definitely couldn't stop for the last 15 laps or so. I thought the implication was it was the hybrid system not operating.

fact.

My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R

SkyF1 kept mentioning MGUH due to the lack of flashing lights from Leclerc's cars re: harvesting etc

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2