Thread: when do playoff tickets go on sale

My Ride
    Honda Civic HB

Default when do playoff tickets go on sale

just wanted to know...

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

SHHHHH...you might jinx them...

They have already went on sale. They are first sold to season ticket holders, then group pack buyers, then the public...

My Ride
    '04 E46 330ci ZHP

They aren't on sale to the public yet. They go on sale once the specific playoff dates are determined.

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

They'll probably be going on sale when Calgary actually clinches a playoff spot for sure. No point in selling tickets if it could be a wide open race for the playoffs with other teams.

They'll make it for sure though!!

lam-boy Guest

Originally posted by Ajay
    They'll probably be going on sale when Calgary actually clinches a playoff spot for sure. No point in selling tickets if it could be a wide open race for the playoffs with other teams.

They'll make it for sure though!!
    well if they odn' make it the money goes towards season tickets for 04/05 season.

My Ride
    '04 E46 330ci ZHP

Originally posted by lam-boy

well if they odn' make it the money goes towards season tickets for 04/05 season.
    That's only if you choose that option. As for just the general public buying single games, they aren't on sale yet. The best way is to do as lam-boy suggested, especially if you are going to get a gamepack/season tickets for next year anyways.

My Ride
    DC5

yeah they definately cannot start to sell tickets yet until the flames clinch the playoff spot, because they are still too many variables, but they are definately going to make it anyways

GO FLAMES!

lam-boy Guest

Originally posted by roopi
    They have already went on sale. They are first sold to season ticket holders, then group pack buyers, then the public...

and yeah, they are all ready sold to the season ticket holders...but ...

if you are a season ticket holder for 2 seats you can buy up to 4 seats. but you must commit to ALL of the playoffs. From Round 1-4.

My Ride
    '04 E46 330ci ZHP

If Chicago beats Nashville tonight all we have to do is win tomorrow night against Phoenix and we clinch a playoff spot. It that happens I imagine tickets to the public will go on sale early next week.

My Ride
    IS250

so..wat about purchasing a game pak for next year?
    u get to book playoff tickets in advance i believe...

say i do it that way..if the flames are elminated in the first round...do i HAVE to transfer my refund to next years season...or can i just get the rest of my money back?

My Ride
    01 Integra SE / 07 Lexus GS 450H

How much will the group tickets be and how much does it cost for group tickets?

My Ride
    '04 E46 330ci ZHP

What you do is you pay $100 deposit towards you next years game pack (you can buy 7, 14, 21, 28 games...but you decide that later)
    then you buy all possible home games (16 games) for the playoffs. I bought tickets in section 207 in the green (on the corner) and paid $565 for the playoff tickets. (works out to only 35 bux per game)

So say if we got eliminated in a sweep in the first round, and we only saw 2 games then I get the $565 minus the two games I saw, put towards my game pack for next year...and if that money I paid for the playoffs works out to be more than the game pack, then I get that extra money back.....

man i hope that made sense

lam-boy Guest

Originally posted by 91_Integz
    What you do is you pay $100 deposit towards you next years game pack (you can buy 7, 14, 21, 28 games...but you decide that later)
    then you buy all possible home games (16 games) for the playoffs. I bought tickets in section 207 in the green (on the corner) and paid $565 for the playoff tickets. (works out to only 35 bux per game)

So say if we got eliminated in a sweep in the first round, and we only saw 2 games then I get the $565 minus the two games I saw, put towards my game pack for next year...and if that money I paid for the playoffs works out to be more than the game pack, then I get that extra money back.....

man i hope that made sense

Flames lose in a sweep in a playoffs = 565 - 70 (70 being 35 dollars a game)
    565-70= 495
    Integz decides he wants a 400 dollar game pack next year. he gets 95 dollars back.