Quantcast
For Sale Spring Cleaning - Yard Equipment, Brewing & Distilling items. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Spring Cleaning - Yard Equipment, Brewing & Distilling items.

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

Default Spring Cleaning - Yard Equipment, Brewing & Distilling items.

I am going to be developing my basement and the wife forced me to clean up and sell a pile of the stuff I don't use. Pictures of everything can be found HERE

40x 750ml Clear Glass Bottles with Wood Corks - $SOLD
    Clean and ready to party. I was going to use these for homemade liquor as I figured it would be more classy than mason jars. Could also be used for decor or crafts or something of that nature. $5 per 6 pack or $25 for all 40.

32 lbs of Milled 2 Row Malt Barley - $SOLD
    Already milled/crushed and ready to brew with. From Rahr Malting in Alix, Alberta. Good for beer or liquor.

500g American Whiskey Yeast - $30
    Used in all the micro distilleries to produce that good liquor. Would probably make a good beer too. Its in a vacuum sealed bag and has always been stored in the cool dark basement. BBE date is a few years old but its never been opened so should still be good to go. Sells for $50 USD

Charred White Oak for Whiskey Flavouring - $5
    Add some charred white oak chips to your favourite neutral spirit and let them sit to help age and make your own whiskey flavoring. It works great with home made liquor as well when you don't have access to a barrel. $5 for the 1 lbs bag.

14" Yardworks Electric Grass Trimmer - $30
    Just picked up a cordless one. This is in great condition.

19" Self Propelled Worx Lawn Mower - $40
    This needs a battery and I have been unable to find one. Battery World quoted me $80 per cell and it needs 3 to rebuild but I am sure they could be found for way cheaper than that. It's in good shape minus the battery and a slight tear in the foam padding on the handle. I will include the used battery and charger so it can be rebuilt.

Monopod / Shooting Stick - $SOLD
    Cabelas shooting stick. The top screws off to attach a camera. 22-63" when crudely measured from the ground to the bottom of the gun rest. Great Shape.

Fixed TV Wall Mount - $SOLD
    Holds 30-70" TVs flat on the wall. It was holding up a 65 lbs 55" tv with no issues in the garage before I sold that TV. $10

2" Harley Gas Tank Lift Kit - $40
    Could be used for other motorcycles but bought for a sportster. It raises front of the tank up 2". Can be used on both carbureted or fuel injected. Black

Harley Nightster 1" Handle Bars - $30
    Came off a 2008 Nightster but will fit any bike that can take a 1" bar. Black

All prices are firm.

All items must be picked up in the deep South East. I can meet anyone between Seton and 130th or downtown during regular business hours.
    Last edited by schurchill39; 05-04-2019 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Added things
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.