Quantcast
2019 Canadian Federal Election thread - polls and discussion. - Page 22 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Canadian Federal Election thread - polls and discussion.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by dirtsniffer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Introduced the first instance in the world of someone banning tankers off a cost.
    *and only those that carry one product from one region
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    lol what the fuck are you even talking about? Show me some examples of how he strongly regiments society/the economy.
    C-69
    C-48
    C-16

And that's just a start.

My Ride
    '13 GT1R

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    C-69
    C-48
    C-16

And that's just a start.
    No one has time for your stupidity. So very quickly, first one. Fair assessment of impacts to community, health and environment was ALWAYS part of the approval process. Abuse of this necessitated re affirmation with c69.

Yes, dirty business abused the rules. Surprise surprise. But now we have the internet, social media, more knowledge, and greater exposure, and they couldn't get away with it to the same extent anymore.

Smoking was ok once too, no one knew about the risks. Things change as societal consciousness and knowledge evolves. No shit, it's true
    GT1R. 8.82@169
    Mission

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    lol what the fuck are you even talking about? Show me some examples of how he strongly regiments society/the economy.
    Firstly, I said "leanings" which are tendencies not outright staunch actions and I added the textbook definition so someone didn't go crazy about the definition as it pertains to nationalism/authoritarianism (although if he had the power to make unilateral decisions I am sure he'd wield it but that's just conjecture). I don't believe that statement is a stretch, he is absolutely trying to mould the Country to fit his personal belief system.

Do you think his SJW'ing antics/attacks on others and immigration actions aren't a form of social engineering? Or that his carbon tax, domestic/foreign oil policies among other things aren't being specifically designed to engineer the economy the way he wants? He is very much a "we're doing what's right because I/we say it's right" type of leader and if you get in his way he'll dispose of you. That's been demonstrated.

As much as I despise the person, I don't disagree with ALL his/their policies that I allude to above, that would make me an idiot. I also don't think my interpretation of that term makes me one, however you are free to disagree. That's just like, my opinion man.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 09-20-2019 at 01:14 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by 04Terminator View Post
    No one has time for your stupidity.
    You are going to make me cry.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Never go full Toma

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

https://2019.liberal.ca/wp-content/u...guns-ENG-1.pdf

More details about the Liberal Gun grab he concocted to distract from him being a shitty person.

Even if you are anti-gun, people should realize this is a black hole money pit policy with millions of military style restricted firearms in the country many of which are extremely expensive that he claims fair value will be provided. That doesn’t include all the non-restricted ones that will be banned. All of which are used in essentially 0 crimes in Canada. Plus all the costs to administer and destroy.

This could make TMX look cheap.
    Last edited by killramos; 09-20-2019 at 02:25 PM.

fact.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post

More details about the Liberal Gun grab he concocted to distract from him being a shitty person.

Even if you are anti-gun, people should realize this is a black hole money pit policy with millions of military style restricted firearms in the country many of which are extremely expensive that he claims fair value will be provided. That doesn’t include all the non-restricted ones that will be banned. All of which are used in essentially 0 crimes in Canada. Plus all the costs to administer and destroy.

That's all lip service and distraction.

We will limit the glorification of violence, by creating regulations that impact the way firearms are advertised, marketed, and sold in Canada.
    He's going to ban rap? Last innocent death in Mississauga was just a bunch of dumb kids fighting over rap video shooting location and guns were pulled.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5905269/d...g-mississauga/

My Ride
    '73 Buick, '03 Ruckus, '18 Tundra

So a shittier, re-branded type gun registry buy back thing. Got it.

I realize most everyone in AB is against the Liberals but after awkwardly discussing Trudeau's current position with friends and family in MB and ONT. It's gut wrenching how they look past the corruption and obvious potential forthcoming gun debacle and shrug it off. "At least he's not a gay basher". That's the only repetitive argument that most people have against Sheer and it is also from 15 years ago in which they glaze past Trudeau's clear as day (or black as night?) racism. FFS tribalism is just the worst.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by Ca_Silvia13 View Post
    So a shittier, re-branded type gun registry buy back thing. Got it.

I realize most everyone in AB is against the Liberals but after awkwardly discussing Trudeau's current position with friends and family in MB and ONT. It's gut wrenching how they look past the corruption and obvious potential forthcoming gun debacle and shrug it off. "At least he's not a gay basher". That's the only repetitive argument that most people have against Sheer and it is also from 15 years ago in which they glaze past Trudeau's clear as day (or black as night?) racism. FFS tribalism is just the worst.
    Truth be told, Trudeau said he was wrong, apologized saying he is not that man today. Sheer's response to his own video: "In conducting myself do I regret anything in my life? Not a specific instance." Sheer is trying hard with Harper's playbook. It's wrong but we are not going to talk about it.

I believe that's the difference.

BTW, further digging into the gun ban, sounds like it's a semi-automatic buy back + proposed framework to allow municipalities to ban handguns. Pass that buck to city halls around the country. Interesting concept.

Also, did they hide Doug Ford in a bunker somewhere? I'm surprised he isn't making the news lately.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 09-20-2019 at 03:41 PM.

My Ride
    '13 GT1R

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    Truth be told, Trudeau said he was wrong, apologized saying he is not that man today. Sheer's response to his own video: "In conducting myself do I regret anything in my life? Not a specific instance." Sheer is trying hard with Harper's playbook. It's wrong but we are not going to talk about it.

I believe that's the difference.

BTW, further digging into the gun ban, sounds like it's a semi-automatic buy back + proposed framework to allow municipalities to ban handguns. Pass that buck to city halls around the country. Interesting concept.

Also, did they hide Doug Ford in a bunker somewhere? I'm surprised he isn't making the news lately.
    In a world where we have Washington Redskins and Edmonton Eskimos, I do find the number of Trudeau haters suddenly offended by a 20 year old photo at an Arabian Nights themed party kinda amusing.

I wonder how many offensive Halloween costumes were sold by department stores 20 or 30 years ago.
    GT1R. 8.82@169
    Mission

In a world where we have Washington Redskins and Edmonton Eskimos, I do find the number of Trudeau haters suddenly offended by a 20 year old photo at an Arabian Nights themed party kinda amusing.

I wonder how many offensive Halloween costumes were sold by department stores 20 or 30 years ago.
    I don't think most people are offended as much as simply pointing out the hypocrisy of Trudeau and how he is completely full of shit...

My Ride
    Silverado

It's entirely because of his, and his supporters, hypocrisy.

My Ride
    '13 GT1R

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    I don't think most people are offended as much as simply pointing out the hypocrisy of Trudeau and how he is completely full of shit...
    BS. Things change, and so have our views and awareness. Equivocating todays actual racism with what was a completely unintentional Halloween costume 20 years ago is assinine.

Tucker Carlson, who defended Megan Kelley's blackface comments LAST YEAR just called Trudeau a racist. The idiocy is incredible.
    GT1R. 8.82@169
    Mission

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

BS. Things change, and so have our views and awareness. Equivocating todays actual racism with what was a completely unintentional Halloween costume 20 years ago is assinine.
    The issues is that Trudeau is still two faced at present. He has a different standard for himself and his elite. Fucking hypocrite.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

How long ago were any conservative candidates comments about gays? Similar timeframe?
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    4x4

Personally... After much thinking about it. Here's my theory:

<Zenops tinfoil hat on>
    This is the anti Trudeau camp inside the liberal party seeking a leadership review.

PC's IMHO don't leak shit to foreign media. Trudeau was all over blasting "outside influence".

But Trudeau's been on a Neville Chamberlain level of appeasement - hardly even making harsh statements. Pretty sure Russia prefers that.

This all came out in international media first, not Canadian media... So he will be screaming how it's outside forces manipulating our election.

Even the 600mil media buyouts haven't worked to subdue the scandal coverage.

The only people who benefit from this is pretty much the anti-trudeau liberals. It's not making numbers shift. PC's would have used it 4 years ago if they thought it had traction. So they get to dump their disgraceful leader, minority or opposition they claim outside interference... And Trudeau gets replaced. You blame others, sweep the headache under the rug... Not accountable for anything... Liberal party moves on.

</Zenops tinfoil hat>

My Ride
    '13 GT1R

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    The issues is that Trudeau is still two faced at present. He has a different standard for himself and his elite. Fucking hypocrite.
    Today? I think you are lying because you are emotional about how you feel about him, but I welcome an example.
    GT1R. 8.82@169
    Mission

My Ride
    '13 GT1R

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    How long ago were any conservative candidates comments about gays? Similar timeframe?
    So you think racist or gay bashing BELIEFS are the same as Halloween costume with zero racist intent 20 years ago? Eesh, I'm leaving this thread for a bit, you guys are a little too hell bent in your attempts to make this something it's not lol

He didn't say brown people are sinners, he didn't say brown people should be converted to white people. He didn't say brown people can't marry. He dressed as fucking Alladin at an Arabian nights party. Lol

I'm upset at his official assault weapons ban announcement. But hey, you go barking like rabid dogs about something silly.
    Last edited by 04Terminator; 09-20-2019 at 07:36 PM.
    GT1R. 8.82@169
    Mission

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

So you think racist or gay bashing BELIEFS are the same as Halloween costume with zero racist intent 20 years ago? Eesh, I'm leaving this thread for a bit, you guys are a little too hell bent in your attempts to make this something it's not lol

He didn't say brown people are sinners, he didn't say brown people should be converted to white people. He didn't say brown people can't marry. He dressed as fucking Alladin at an Arabian nights party. Lol

I'm upset at his official assault weapons ban announcement. But hey, you go barking like rabid dogs about something silly.
    Wow, didn't see THAT coming but I like the result!
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast