Quantcast
2019 Canadian Federal Election thread - polls and discussion. - Page 17 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 27 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Canadian Federal Election thread - polls and discussion.

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

I hate this clown as much as the next true blue conservative, but we as a society need to stop crucifying people people for things they did 15+ years ago. Same with going after Sheer (who I am not a huge fan of) for comments he made about gays. This is ridiculous, you can't apply today's morals and standards to different eras and hang people for it. Trudeau has given us WAY more recently to go after him for like everything to do with SNC and his whole "drink-box-water-box-bottle thingy".

Everything being racist also needs to stop. This idiot putting on brown make up on an "arabian night" themed party was not meant, nor at the time perceived as, a prejudice act because he feels superior to that race. No, he's superior to all of us regardless of the color of our skin because he's a trust fund baby.

There are a lot of things to hate him for, and in my opinion a costume from the 90's isn't one of them.

Edit: I hate that I am defending him
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

My Ride
    Silverado

Name:  SmartSelect_20190919-081230_Google.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  67.1 KB

The Star loves Trudeau so much they put his picture twice!

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    I hate this clown as much as the next true blue conservative, but we as a society need to stop crucifying people people for things they did 15+ years ago. Same with going after Sheer (who I am not a huge fan of) for comments he made about gays. This is ridiculous, you can't apply today's morals and standards to different eras and hang people for it. Trudeau has given us WAY more recently to go after him for like everything to do with SNC and his whole "drink-box-water-box-bottle thingy".

Everything being racist also needs to stop. This idiot putting on brown make up on an "arabian night" themed party was not meant, nor at the time perceived as, a prejudice act because he feels superior to that race. No, he's superior to all of us regardless of the color of our skin because he's a trust fund baby.

There are a lot of things to hate him for, and in my opinion a costume from the 90's isn't one of them.

This has nothing to do with what he did and everything to do with him being the countries biggest hypocrite

He deserves every word of fallout over this
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

I hope he didn't go full retard.

My Ride
    *The First*

You're right but killramos is righter.

My Ride
    Bicycle

So are the NDP and PPC done now that Liberal has captured their voters?

Gonna be so glad that I won't even be on this continent for the next 3 weeks.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

schurchill39 you are correct, it is a rare person who wasn't an insensitive idiot in their youth at times, but that isn't the point here.

The massive double standard and hypocrisy is what is so disgusting. Good ol' Justin can just say sorry and everything is ok, we may even see a few crocodile tears yet to confirm his lack of toxic masculinity to top it off. But he's the ONLY person his so called "ethics" don't apply to, inside and outside of his party.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    schurchill39 you are correct, it is a rare person who wasn't an insensitive idiot in their youth at times, but that isn't the point here.

The massive double standard and hypocrisy is what is so disgusting. Good ol' Justin can just say sorry and everything is ok, we may even see a few crocodile tears yet to confirm his lack of toxic masculinity to top it off. But he's the ONLY person his so called "ethics" don't apply to, inside and outside of his party.
    Exactly... It has nothing to do with what I personally think about the seriousness of the act of what he did (or lack thereof) but more that he can't expect to push his personal beliefs in the level of tolerance he claims to follow while crucifying everyone else then turn around and not have his own rules apply to him and his party.

I guess what do you expect when your father is Fidel Castro and your mom was an easy Studio 54 tramp

TIL 29 is young.

Also blackface hasn't been acceptable since before All in the Family was on TV.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Imagine doing blackface so often you actually forget about a time you did it. Like, how fucking often did this guy throw on the makeup? Is he the first trans-racial world leader?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by BerserkerCatSplat View Post
    Imagine doing blackface so often you actually forget about time you did it. Like, how fucking often did this guy throw on the makeup? Is he the first trans-racial world leader?
    Another time he forgot to mention in last nights apology has already cropped up lol

It’s also not like this was a causal at a whim thing he did, these were detailed and involved costumes he put together ( he dyed himself under the clothes on the most recent one LOL)
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Hahaha they found a third time... ohhh boy

My Ride
    Silverado

Not just an Arabian nights party I guess. What an idiot!

My Ride
    Faux X 4 Mall Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by BerserkerCatSplat View Post
    Imagine doing blackface so often you actually forget about time you did it. Like, how fucking often did this guy throw on the makeup? Is he the first trans-racial world leader?
    I mean, with brown AND blackface wouldn’t it be pan-racial since he doesn’t identify in the binary?
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    Another time he forgot to mention in last nights apology has already cropped up lol

It’s also not like this was a causal at a whim thing he did, these were detailed and involved costumes he put together ( he dyed himself under the clothes on the most recent one LOL)
    Yeah, I was referencing his mentioning two occasions in his apology and then a third comes out. Incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by finboy View Post
    I mean, with brown AND blackface wouldn’t it be pan-racial since he doesn’t identify in the binary?
    Race is, uh, a spectrum.

My Ride

I have seen many comments that Sheer has no platform. I saw this post today that I will copy here however I have verified none of its accuracy. And yes, I still think Sheer sucks.

Andrew Scheer #platform2019 !
    To date, he has released the following relative to his platform:

-will remove the #GST off home energy including heating oil, electricity, natural gas, propane, wood pellets
    -will reduce small business taxes and federal taxes
    -will have a $1,000.00 tax credit for #homeSchooled children
    -will make up to $4,000.00 of independent school tuition tax-deductible
    -will keep the tax-free Canada Child Benefit, seniors benefits
    -will increase transfers to provinces for healthcare and social services by at least, 3% a year
    -will implement a New #ParentsAct that will give maternity, parental benefits, employment Insurance #benefits tax-free
    -will give incentives to retirees who want to re-enter the work force in order to help alleviate labour shortages
    -will balance the budget in five years not by cuts : “any new spending not already budgeted will be paid for from savings within the government”
    -will rework the ‘mortgage stress test’ to facilitate home buyers
    -will increase the supply of housing and reduce regulations on new home builds
    -will have the CBC refocus on national stories
    -will deny funding and research money to universities that don't allow full freedom of speech
    -will recommit Canadian fighters to the battle against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
    -will not reopen the debate on abortion
    -will recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and move the Canadian Embassy to Jerusalem
    -will join a U.S.-led global missile-defense coalition
    -will spend at least 2% of Canada’s GDP on national defence
    -will renegotiate the Safe Third Country Agreement to cover the entire border
    -will expedite the removal of failed asylum seekers
    -will set immigration levels on an annual basis based on Canada's best interests
    -will increase private sponsorship of refugees to reduce the number of refugees reliant on taxpayers
    -will bring in more economic immigrants and fewer immigrants under family reunification
    -will provide temporary workers a path to residency, ensure wages are fair, stop the abuse of workers
    -will improve language training
    -will improve credential recognition to allow newcomers to practice their professions and trades
    -will set up better provincial programs to ensure that immigration meets labour needs and doesn’t strain social programs
    -will establish a mechanism to oversee the immigration consultant profession to better prevent fraud
    -will end birthright citizenship for anyone who doesn't have a Canadian parent or a parent with permanent residency
    -will immediately pull Canada out of the U.N. Global Compact on Migration
    -will let Quebecers file a single tax return to be overseen by the Quebec government
    -will have returning terrorists prosecuted to the full extent of the law
    -will reinstate Harper's legislation to deport dual citizens guilty of terrorism
    -will list Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a terrorist entity
    -will make full use of the Magnitsky Law to punish Iran's worst human rights offenders
    -will stop Statistics Canada from collecting our personal banking and credit information
    -will replace Bill C-71 with a law that targets criminals, protects Canadians and respects farmers and law-abiding firearms owners - doesn’t support a gun ban but tougher penalties
    -will end automatic bail for gang members, identify gangs in the criminal code, revoke parole for gang members, toughen sentences for ordering gang crime and create new sentences for violent gang crime
    -will have tougher sentences for those who knowingly possess smuggled guns, a lifetime gun ownership ban on any lawful gun owner found to be selling guns to people prohibited from possessing them or to the black market and a lifetime gun ownership ban for anyone convicted of violent crime or gang-related activity - will seize guns from people detained for mental health-related issues and create a special task force to keep guns from being smuggled in from the U.S.
    -will create a firearms ombudsman to advocate for gun owners and have the RCMP no longer having the power to reclassify guns
    -will rule out free trade with China as the U.S., Australia and New Zealand has done
    -supports the United Kingdom's exit from the European Union
    -will ban Huawei from Canada’s 5G network
    - will eliminate trade barriers among the provinces and set up a formal free-trade deal with the provinces
    -will separate the roles of Minister of Justice and Attorney-General
    -will take back the 256 million Trudeau has deposited in the Asia Infrastructure Bank and cancel any further contributions to that bank : believes that Trudeau shouldn’t be spending our tax dollars building infrastructure in other countries when we have infrastructure needs in Canada
    -will scrap Trudeau’s 35 billion Canada Infrastructure Bank
    -will upgrade the Royal Canadian Navy's submarine capability to better protect our national waters
    -will take politics out of our military procurement process
    -will upgrade our submarines and fighter jets
    -will reverse Trudeau's changes to the Senate and return to the practice of appointing party members to the Senate
    -will build a fleet of icebreakers to cement Canada’s Arctic sovereignty
    -will scrap Trudeau’s forced carbon tax, repeal Trudeau’s pipeline and oil shipping laws, cancel Trudeau’s levies on carbon, repeal Trudeau's Bill C-69 to overhaul energy project reviews, establish clear timelines for regulatory approvals, assert federal jurisdiction when necessary with the government’s declaratory power under the Constitution
    - will make Canada oil independent within 10 years by creating a single corridor of energy infrastructure across the country that will simplify the construction of new pipelines and create hundreds of thousands of new jobs
    -will lift the ban on tanker traffic along the B.C. coast
    -will end government handouts or corporate welfare for companies like Bombardier
    -will change the Criminal Code to make it easier to convict people accused of human trafficking, end automatic bail for those charged with trafficking, make those convicted serve consecutive sentences for each victim rather than concurrent terms - will also fund police, survivor services and public awareness to fight human trafficking
    -will pay more attention to the Arctic than Trudeau has done
    -will establish closer relations with India and Japan
    -will stand up to Russian aggression
    -will stand up to terrorists
    -will keep pot legal and grant pardons
    -will have another review of Canada's Food Guide as the latest guide is the result of a flawed and biased process
    -will abandon Trudeau’s plan for front-of-package nutrition labelling
    -will cut Trudeau’s funding of the UN’s Relief and Works Agency which is a Palestinian group listed as a terrorist organization in Canada #AndrewScheerTeamOct2019 #AndrewScheerPlatformOct2019
    Originally posted by SJW
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Bicycle

I wonder where all these exposure during 2016?

Have to wonder if there is a US agenda behind this as a Trudeau Canada will still be very friendly to China.

My Ride

I hope someone quick on their feet starts selling Justin Trudeau shoe polish by the end of the week.
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

Name:  F86DF702-E64B-41A0-9F01-3F7EEF772374.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  54.8 KB

Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 27 ... LastLast