Quantcast
2019 Canadian Federal Election thread - polls and discussion. - Page 27 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 37 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Canadian Federal Election thread - polls and discussion.

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ontario has the stark benefit of getting a ton of Nuclear built before the Nimby’s ruined it for everyone else.
    Which is ridiculous. Nuclear power in North America is insanely safe, and makes a huge difference in air quality.

Bill Gates' company TerraPower has proposals for newer, up to date nuclear generators that should be in any future involving phasing out coal/oil/gas.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by 95EagleAWD View Post
    Which is ridiculous. Nuclear power in North America is insanely safe, and makes a huge difference in air quality.

Bill Gates' company TerraPower has proposals for newer, up to date nuclear generators that should be in any future involving phasing out coal/oil/gas.
    Yup. But that would make some greeners have to face an inconvenient truth.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Yup. But that would make some greeners have to face an inconvenient truth.
    What you did, there. I see it.

Reliable and cheap forms of energy-with no impact to the climate would not be in the vocabulary of those that want to tax people to death. Climate 'alarmism' is all about political power , and making up a crisis to have people bend to the will, or else. That way you don't need to fight fair, acknowledge democracy, or make a rational case for your positon and you can now hide behind children because how can you 'criticize' a child.

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

https://medicinehatnews.com/news/loc...ent-candidate/

Dave Phillips officially joins race as independent candidate
    BY MEDICINE HAT NEWS ON SEPTEMBER 28, 2019.

Dave Phillips is now officially registered to run as an independent candidate in Medicine Hat-Cardston-Warner.

Phillips, who resides in Sundre, last ran as an independent in the 2015 provincial election, where he received less than one per cent of votes.

He says he’s running in the federal election “mostly because (Justin) Trudeau has signed our government over to the United Nations through a non-binding agreement,” referring to the UN Global Compact on Migration.

Phillips says he’s also galvanized by unemployment rates and the opioid crisis, but his “best idea” is to charge people at the U.S. border for entry into Alberta, giving the proceeds back to Canadians in U.S. currency “to stimulate the economy.”

He said he wants to bring back pennies and paper dollar bills, “so everything adds up.”

Phillips said he’s not convinced that supervised consumption sites are helpful for dealing with the opioid crisis.

“I don’t know if they’re the answer, because they could be contributing to the problem, because it makes things too available for the kids to get into,” he said.

“I’m not saying I don’t like the idea, but I don’t think it’s the answer.”

Instead, Phillips suggests an opioid phone line for people to call to get help.

“I may even answer the phone myself,” he said.

Phillips also wants to “inspect every damn package that comes from China,” since that is where much of the fentanyl supply originates.

However, his views on foreign policy strike a much less aggressive tone.

“If I had my way, I’d bring home all our troops that are in foreign countries as aggressors, because you don’t start something you can’t finish,” said Phillips.

Asked which specific wars he was referring, he said, “I have f—ing no idea what the f— we’re doing. Can’t keep track of everything. But I know that we’re dropping bombs on people and s—, which we shouldn’t be doing.”

He says the troops would be redeployed to CFB Suffield and the U.S. border.

Phillips says of all the main parties, he’s most impressed with the People’s Party of Canada.

“They’ve got all the answers, but I think I’ve got a few more,” he said.

Phillips joins People’s Party candidate Andrew Nelson, incumbent Tory Glen Motz, New Democrat Elizabeth Thomson, Green Shannon Hawthorne and Liberal Harris Kirshenbaum.
    This guy is a fuckin riot.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

Still waiting for a party that does not base its primary platform on "right" or "left" or "middle" as these are all outdated concepts when faced with AI.

"Alexa, what is the most difficult math question known to man?" "Ok, now what is the answer to that question?"

"Alexa, what would a capitalist human in 1969 charge me for calculating that by human brainpower?" "What resources would a communist human need to answer that question?"

Left <> Right is irrelevant. Bow down before the AI. I have little doubt that before I have a full head of white hair I will be voting for a non-human entity to run the country if not world. Heck, its awfully tempting to just check [] other and specify "AI". The only question is: Do you vote for Alexa, Siri, or Cortana?

A I
    Last edited by ZenOps; 09-29-2019 at 05:13 PM.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

In case anyone was wondering, nobody gives a shit about blackface. Polls gave gone back to previous trend.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190930-122630_Chrome.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  27.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    In case anyone was wondering, nobody gives a shit about blackface. Polls gave gone back to previous trend.
    [snip]
    Well we are living in the times of (nearly) peak virtue signalling/hypocrisy, reality will settle in once again I am sure but we're a few years more of phony outrage away from it.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20190930-122630_Chrome.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  27.5 KB
    Nobody should have given a shit about black face to begin with....what they should have given a shit about is voting for an imbecile that is too stupid to not do it.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

The question is, have the CPC's fired all their shots? The trend is that they get a momentary gain from these releases, but they seems to be doing them far too soon.

My Ride

Be awesome if there was some absolute whopper a few days before the vote but they're not that smart - they chose Sheer as leader after all.......
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

The Dedication of Turdeau. Full face, arms, legs, tongue, wig, stuffed pants. Only person in the group that did this. Imagine if a Conservative or Right Wing did this, and the Fakestream Media would cover and create a frenzy on this 24/7 until they resigned. But it's ok, Turdeau apologized, and blamed his 'priviledge'. What do they say, those that virtue signal the most are trying to hide their true face..I don't care so much about this but more about how hypocritical and sanctomonious he is.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...27994285260800

My Ride
    '13 GT1R

Absolute whopper news from Globe and Mail this morning!!!

Sheer who claimed to have gained his experience in the insurance industry, was an unlicensed office 'gofer!' His industry "experience" was a total of 7 months of fetching files

What kind of dark money must have been involved to give us Kenney over Jean, and now a nobody puppet who lies about being an insured broker who was just an errand boy is running for Prime Minister of Canada. Who's errand boy is he going to be?

I'm at a loss.
    GT1R. 8.82@169
    Mission

My Ride
    Silverado

Good thing we have evidence that Trudeau was a minority. He's Basically Obama.

Here is Trudeau's resume. It's no more impressive
    Born in Ottawa, Trudeau attended Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf, graduated from McGill University in 1994, and then the University of British Columbia in 1998. He has a bachelor of arts degree in literature and a bachelor of education degree. After graduating, he worked as a teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia.[6] He started studying engineering at Montreal's École Polytechnique in 2002, but dropped out in 2003.[7][8] Beginning in 2004, he took one year of a master’s program in environmental geography at McGill University, but left without graduating in 2005.[9][8][7] He has also held jobs including camp counselor,[10] nightclub bouncer,[11][12][10] and snowboard instructor.[10][13]

My Ride
    '13 GT1R

Quote Originally Posted by dirtsniffer View Post
    Good thing we have evidence that Trudeau was a minority. He's Basically Obama.

Here is Trudeau's resume. It's no more impressive
    Trudeau was elected cause he rode daddy's name. That's understandable and he didn't fake being a drama teacher

But Sheer, from a party that espouses "real work", lied about being an insured broker, yet actually delivered lunches and pointed out the restrooms to real broker's clients, is now the head man running for Prime Minister.

That deep state shit is deeply concerning.
    GT1R. 8.82@169
    Mission

My Ride
    '13 GT1R

"Scheer is a ventriloquist puppet for Trump."

That statement may have been closer to the truth than we thought.

Man with zero work experience, who lied on his resume is now going to be prime minister from a party that denigrates education and praises 'hard work". Yet Kenney worked hard to screw Jean, Ford worked hard selling drugs and riding his brothers popularity, and Scheer worked hard doctoring resumes and doing what else?
    GT1R. 8.82@169
    Mission

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Time to take another pill Toma
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    B16 Spec V, 97 SC400, 15 Caravan

Quote Originally Posted by 04Terminator View Post
    Trudeau was elected cause he rode daddy's name. That's understandable and he didn't fake being a drama teacher .
    No, he faked that he taught math at that school. Another article comes out about the entire time of him at the private school and he shows he did not teach high school that often.

I am not sure what else you expected from politicians on any side of the coin?

My Ride
    4x4

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/ste...uyj81trUELhpHY

Oh it just keeps getting better. And WTF why is it CBC is the one anti-trudeau?

My Ride
    GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by 04Terminator View Post
    Absolute whopper news from Globe and Mail this morning!!!
    Hardly a whopper It's insurance sales not rocket science, he didn't impersonate being a doctor, lawyer or engineer. Besides he did receive his accreditation afterwards.

Better than lying to the entire country for 4 years about being qualified and competent enough to be the Prime Minister when clearly JT isn't.

For the record I'm not a Scheer fan.

Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 37 ... LastLast