Vehicle Details
Year : 2018
Make and Model : Subaru Sti
Exterior Color : World Rally Blue
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 9100
Location of Vehicle : Edmonton
Description : I am putting my subaru sti up for sale. I wished I didn't need to sell it but because of recent work changes I will be out of the country for a year, and after I come back, I will do 90% travel. The car would be parked for a long time and selling it would be in my best interest.

The perfect buyer would be someone who is looking for a 2018 sti with some OEM+ mods, along with some protection for the exterior. After the car was delivered, it was carefully broken in for the first 1600 km, after that an oil change was performed, followed by an installation of a grimmspeed catted downpipe, invidia r400 catback, kartboy short throw shifter with front and rear bushings, cobb accessport with a flash of stage 2 ACN 91. One week after the installation, the car received a dyno tune from Sunny @ Airboy tuning, with the mindset of being relatively conservative and more towards longevity, peak boost being 17 psi. Other features unique to a 2018 model include: 6 piston front and 2 piston rear calipers with slotted rotors, full electrical center diff, improved top center screen with better graphics, revised suspension tuning compared to previous years.

In July, 2018, the car has received paint protection film of xpel ultimate, with entire front end coverage, which includes the entire hood, front bumper, two fenders, A pillars, mirrors, and 20% on the roof. Shortly after the film was installed, a full ceramic coating was applied (ceramic pro). The car will sell with the gold forged BBS wheels with bridgestone blizzak ws80 shown in the pictures, with approximately 3000 kms on them over the past winter. The nt03 wheels with michelin PS4S tires that are on the car right now can be negotiated in for additional price.

Regular oil changes includes:
Motul 5w30 with oem filter @ 1500km,
Rotella 5w40 with napa gold @ 6000km

Selling price is set at 37500 with the mods parted out, or 42000 with everything(mods, wheels, tires) included, I have priced it with the depreciation of what I consider as acceptable for me. Prices below that would be too bad of a financial decision to accept and cannot justify the purpose of selling it.
Extras :
Asking Price : 37500(parted out) or 42000(complete package)

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 7807095617

Pictures :