Quantcast
Love Hotel now in Canada - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Love Hotel now in Canada

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

That's why it's great to be second rate.

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whatever demographic it is, it's a disgusting bunch of people. There is no cleaning process that would make me feel alright about spending any time in those rooms.

So other than your ignorance of what goes on in a regular hotel room, what makes you ok about staying in one of those?

Quote Originally Posted by realazy View Post
    This doesn't make much sense in Canada where people tend to actually have personal space at home even if they live with their parents.

This type of hourly hotel make sense in Asian cities because people live in tiny apartments with 3 generations and don't have personal space to do anything. It's also the reason why internet cafes are so popular in Asia too, because you literally have no space at home to even play video games, let alone for some lovin' time.

It makes sense here because a lot of people cheat. If you can't go to her place or yours, what do you do? Hotels earliest check in is 3pm usually, so that fucks you for your lunch break bang with your Ashley Madison date.

Also, if you're organizing a gangbang, it's generally a lot of strangers coming. Who the fuck wants a bunch of strangers in their personal residence?

I can't believe hotelsbyday.com hasn't picked up more steam. All these hotel rooms sitting vacant from 8am when someone checks out, till 3-6pm when someone else checks in, that is money left on the table.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

From a quick look at their FB page, this is a low rent operation. Everything done as cheaply as possible - which no doubt includes cleaning.

Bring your own sheets and dont touch anything.

Youre better off going to a roach motel - at least the bugs will take care of the biohazard to some degree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post

I can't believe hotelsbyday.com hasn't picked up more steam. All these hotel rooms sitting vacant from 8am when someone checks out, till 3-6pm when someone else checks in, that is money left on the table.
    Most major chains know better than to cater to that type of clientele.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Eh, nothing wrong with it, as others have said, it's probably better cleaned than most hotels anyways.

I can see there being a market for it here for your local hookup, not everyone wants to go to a random hotel with a hooker where people might recognize you, these places are completely invisible.

Wife and I stayed at one in Osaka, HUGE room, massive compared to standard hotels in Japan, and dirt cheap, we stayed the night, mostly because it's super easy to just show up and get a room, vs having to book something. Wife is JDM so she is used to the idea, was a bit weird for me at first, but I fully advocate these places, at least when you are in Japan

My Ride
    Lease

Quote Originally Posted by eblend View Post

I can see there being a market for it here for your local hookup, not everyone wants to go to a random hotel with a hooker where people might recognize you, these places are completely invisible.
    Are you making fun of hookers? Big mistake. Big. Huge!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2