Quantcast
Trucks, unibody or body on frame - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Truck, unibody or body on frame?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unibody

    4 9.52%
  • Body on frame

    29 69.05%
  • Either

    9 21.43%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6
Results 101 to 116 of 116

Thread: Trucks, unibody or body on frame

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cruising the +15
    My Ride
    100% SAVAGE
    Posts
    6,196
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Hyundai entering pickup market soon :
    Screenshot_20190711-181519_Chrome.jpg

  2. #102
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Blandness
    Posts
    7,043
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    That will sell as much as the Pontiac Aztec

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    '14 Taco
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That will sell as much as the Pontiac Aztec
    walter-whites-aztek-always-got-into-trouble-and-so-did-he.jpeg

    Count me in!

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canada
    My Ride
    GMC Sierra
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    18

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Parked in Baygirl's garage.
    My Ride
    2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L BOOST!
    Posts
    4,121
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That will sell as much as the Pontiac Aztec
    you say that now, but look how many Ridgelines and Avalanches are on the road today.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

    Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Blandness
    Posts
    7,043
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikerS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you say that now, but look how many Ridgelines and Avalanches are on the road today.
    Yeah, but they aren't completely hideous looking.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    new this week on Jalop is that Ford will be launching a new "small" truck to slot in under the Ranger. That would be pretty cool.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cowtown
    My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5
    Posts
    5,985
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Plenty of nice BMW and Mercedes cars were towing in Europe. Also some seriously baller bike racks!
    Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    20,953
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plenty of nice BMW and Mercedes cars were towing in Europe. Also some seriously baller bike racks!
    I’ve given up trying to retrofit this oem hitch and rack.

    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cowtown
    My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5
    Posts
    5,985
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    What's the problem?? Do it!
    Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    20,953
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's the problem?? Do it!
    The coding isn’t possible without the additional engine cooling bits installed. The $1000 option ends up being $15k in parts and god knows how much in installation. I don’t think anyone local can code it either.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cowtown
    My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5
    Posts
    5,985
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...ends up being $15k in parts
    The bar for baller bike rack has been raised!
    Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    20,953
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The bar for baller bike rack has been raised!
    At that rate I’ll buy a used unibody “not a truck” to haul bikes.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    calgary.ab.ca
    My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon
    Posts
    7,313
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    just put that long roof to use and do a roof bar mounted one like the rest of the euro driving, road bike douches

  15. #115
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Blandness
    Posts
    7,043
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just put that long roof to use and do a roof bar mounted one like the rest of the euro driving, road bike douches
    Then he'll need the spandex outfit to match.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    20,953
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Cargo box on the roof already haha.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Latest Threads: 01-10-2014, 07:08 PM
  2. door frame chinup bar without drilling/harming door frame?

    By wardpr68 in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 25
    Latest Threads: 08-03-2010, 02:40 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Latest Threads: 08-03-2009, 05:08 PM
  4. Free: 2 twin matresses, 1 box spring, 1 metal frame, and another wooden frame with..

    By SkittleFreak in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 03-08-2008, 04:29 PM
  5. WTB: Oakley A-Frame goggles (just the frame)

    By Afrodeziak in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 01-26-2007, 07:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •