Quantcast
Epstein arrested finally - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Epstein arrested finally

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

New theory, The Donald did it. And not he hired someone, nope, he strangled him with his bare hands.

Now, does that help his popularity? I think it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    New theory, The Donald did it. And not he hired someone, nope, he strangled him with his bare hands.

Since his hands are so obviously a perfectly normal size, this theory fits.

Ironically, Trump is re-tweeting full on crazies that are saying the Clintons are behind it lol.

Seriously though, one of the girls who was raped mentioned "the owner of a big hotel chain" as one of the accused, so who knows.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by bob9979 View Post
    with this situation, the bizarre test needs to be applies - the more bizarre the story, the more likely it is to be true ..... recall that the Clintons and Justin Trudeau are like 6th cousins.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    Ironically, Trump is re-tweeting full on crazies that are saying the Clintons are behind it lol.

Seriously though, one of the girls who was raped mentioned "the owner of a big hotel chain" as one of the accused, so who knows.
    Trump is eating this up because he hasn’t really been implicated in what’s been released.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

One of the victims was a 14 yr old girl who was working at Mar-a-lago as a masseuse. Epstein stopped by and "hired her". Would be pretty big news for any other president.

My Ride
    Model S

Dunno what you're reading, but this is still a very boring, very normal story.

He was taken off suicide watch at the request of his lawyers. His neck injuries were consistent with hanging according to the autopsy report. Very common, not very uncommon. He used a bed sheet. The one he had in his cell. Did you even read before deciding it was impossible?

Being a prison guard sucks. An understaffed one on an 18 hour shift working 5 days of overtime in a row sucks more. So you sneak a nap, but like any job, when you nap, you don't admit that you napped. You say you did what you were supposed to do. I'm sure that wasn't the first time it happened, it's just the first time they had that much attention. The min wage overworked disrespected guard does not give two shits if it's a fake billionaire pedophile, el chapo, or the queen. And neither would you.

Seriously. This is the dumbest theory since Pizzagate.

The hotel chain guy is one of the Pritzkers. Very well known family, one of the richest in the world going back generations. They own the Hyatt chain, among other things.

My Ride
    Ford F150

What did he hang himself from? I thought those cells were made with nothing overhead to prevent this.
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Quote Originally Posted by googe View Post
    Dunno what you're reading, but this is still a very boring, very normal story.

He was taken off suicide watch at the request of his lawyers. His neck injuries were consistent with hanging according to the autopsy report. Very common, not very uncommon. He used a bed sheet. The one he had in his cell. Did you even read before deciding it was impossible?

Being a prison guard sucks. An understaffed one on an 18 hour shift working 5 days of overtime in a row sucks more. So you sneak a nap, but like any job, when you nap, you don't admit that you napped. You say you did what you were supposed to do. I'm sure that wasn't the first time it happened, it's just the first time they had that much attention. The min wage overworked disrespected guard does not give two shits if it's a fake billionaire pedophile, el chapo, or the queen. And neither would you.

Seriously. This is the dumbest theory since Pizzagate.

The hotel chain guy is one of the Pritzkers. Very well known family, one of the richest in the world going back generations. They own the Hyatt chain, among other things.
    Exactly what the Clintons want you to think.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    Trump is eating this up because he hasn’t really been implicated in what’s been released.
    Hopefully something comes of the pedo-island raid, but lots of fires were reported before the FBI arrived, and prosecutors refused to use the Mann act, so I'm not holding my breath.

Crowder is a comedian, but he does mention some facts I wasn't even aware of. Good little watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr7WFZoMRSg

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    Crowder is a comedian, but he does mention some facts I wasn't even aware of. Good little watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr7WFZoMRSg
    Holy fuck I cannot stand those kinds of shows - guy talks like a frenetic coke head with a kids voice and comes with a stupid laugh track.

There is nothing there thats not already on the Wiki page, where he likely got his info from.

Also note that crazy conspiracy nut Alex Jones brought all this out several years ago, but hes just a crazy conspiracy nut - who turns out to be correct in many cases (not all).

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Not sure how this hasn't been bumped since Ghislaine was arrested, or the documents were released last night, or since the redactions from those documents were found to have been done poorly and now all the data is available with all the redactions removed, but this entire thing fascinates me.

Eric Weinstein has an excellent discourse postulating that it may be revealed that Epstein was a tool for the intelligence community to keep tabs on and blackmail people of power.
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

Quote Originally Posted by zipdoa View Post
    Not sure how this hasn't been bumped since Ghislaine was arrested, or the documents were released last night, or since the redactions from those documents were found to have been done poorly and now all the data is available with all the redactions removed, but this entire thing fascinates me.

Eric Weinstein has an excellent discourse postulating that it may be revealed that Epstein was a tool for the intelligence community to keep tabs on and blackmail people of power.
    Links to some credible info? The problem with the whole Epstein and friends case is that there is a lot of bullshit and "people connecting dots" out there, so its really hard to know what's legit or not.

I'm usually quite anti-conspiracy theory in general, but Epstein being Mossad/CIA is totally still on the table for me.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Links to some credible info? The problem with the whole Epstein and friends case is that there is a lot of bullshit and "people connecting dots" out there, so its really hard to know what's legit or not.

I'm usually quite anti-conspiracy theory in general, but Epstein being Mossad/CIA is totally still on the table for me.
    I'm going thru the unredacted document now:

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/commen...ings/?sort=new

I had already begun reading the redacted version last night, and found out this morning you could copy+paste the redacted sections into notepad to view the hidden text.

Example here:

The idea behind 'responsible conspiracy theorizing' is discussed in Eric's podcast here:

Of course, you can get a head start on this entire story by watching the netflix doc on epstein.
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

That's not the correct method for reacting a document. Fucking rookies.

There's nothing that offends me more than when people are bad at thier jobs. Competence matters people.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride

That's not the correct method for reacting a document. Fucking rookies.

There's nothing that offends me more than when people are bad at thier jobs. Competence matters people.
    Given the alleged perpetrators are the ones who would benefit from the redactions, this is likely an intentional fuckup.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3