Quantcast
Epstein arrested finally - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Results 41 to 53 of 53

Thread: Epstein arrested finally

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cruising the +15
    My Ride
    100% SAVAGE
    Posts
    5,995
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    New theory, The Donald did it. And not he hired someone, nope, he strangled him with his bare hands.

    Now, does that help his popularity? I think it does.
    Can't nobody tell me nuthin'

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Calgmonton/AB
    Posts
    229
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    New theory, The Donald did it. And not he hired someone, nope, he strangled him with his bare hands.

    Now, does that help his popularity? I think it does.
    Since his hands are so obviously a perfectly normal size, this theory fits.


  4. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2017 Civic Hatch ST
    Posts
    9,585
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    New theory, The Donald did it. And not he hired someone, nope, he strangled him with his bare hands.

    Now, does that help his popularity? I think it does.
    Ironically, Trump is re-tweeting full on crazies that are saying the Clintons are behind it lol.

    Seriously though, one of the girls who was raped mentioned "the owner of a big hotel chain" as one of the accused, so who knows.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3
    Posts
    3,908
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob9979 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    with this situation, the bizarre test needs to be applies - the more bizarre the story, the more likely it is to be true ..... recall that the Clintons and Justin Trudeau are like 6th cousins.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    20,843
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ironically, Trump is re-tweeting full on crazies that are saying the Clintons are behind it lol.

    Seriously though, one of the girls who was raped mentioned "the owner of a big hotel chain" as one of the accused, so who knows.
    Trump is eating this up because he hasn’t really been implicated in what’s been released.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canada
    My Ride
    GMC Sierra
    Posts
    1,349
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    One of the victims was a 14 yr old girl who was working at Mar-a-lago as a masseuse. Epstein stopped by and "hired her". Would be pretty big news for any other president.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,023
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Dunno what you're reading, but this is still a very boring, very normal story.

    He was taken off suicide watch at the request of his lawyers. His neck injuries were consistent with hanging according to the autopsy report. Very common, not very uncommon. He used a bed sheet. The one he had in his cell. Did you even read before deciding it was impossible?

    Being a prison guard sucks. An understaffed one on an 18 hour shift working 5 days of overtime in a row sucks more. So you sneak a nap, but like any job, when you nap, you don't admit that you napped. You say you did what you were supposed to do. I'm sure that wasn't the first time it happened, it's just the first time they had that much attention. The min wage overworked disrespected guard does not give two shits if it's a fake billionaire pedophile, el chapo, or the queen. And neither would you.

    Seriously. This is the dumbest theory since Pizzagate.

    The hotel chain guy is one of the Pritzkers. Very well known family, one of the richest in the world going back generations. They own the Hyatt chain, among other things.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    Ford F150
    Posts
    429
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    What did he hang himself from? I thought those cells were made with nothing overhead to prevent this.
    Web developer - Hot wing eater - Beer drinker - YYC Deals addict.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Parked in Baygirl's garage.
    My Ride
    2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L BOOST!
    Posts
    4,096
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by googe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dunno what you're reading, but this is still a very boring, very normal story.

    He was taken off suicide watch at the request of his lawyers. His neck injuries were consistent with hanging according to the autopsy report. Very common, not very uncommon. He used a bed sheet. The one he had in his cell. Did you even read before deciding it was impossible?

    Being a prison guard sucks. An understaffed one on an 18 hour shift working 5 days of overtime in a row sucks more. So you sneak a nap, but like any job, when you nap, you don't admit that you napped. You say you did what you were supposed to do. I'm sure that wasn't the first time it happened, it's just the first time they had that much attention. The min wage overworked disrespected guard does not give two shits if it's a fake billionaire pedophile, el chapo, or the queen. And neither would you.

    Seriously. This is the dumbest theory since Pizzagate.

    The hotel chain guy is one of the Pritzkers. Very well known family, one of the richest in the world going back generations. They own the Hyatt chain, among other things.
    Exactly what the Clintons want you to think.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

    Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2017 Civic Hatch ST
    Posts
    9,585
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Trump is eating this up because he hasn’t really been implicated in what’s been released.
    Hopefully something comes of the pedo-island raid, but lots of fires were reported before the FBI arrived, and prosecutors refused to use the Mann act, so I'm not holding my breath.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Leduc, Alberta
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Crowder is a comedian, but he does mention some facts I wasn't even aware of. Good little watch.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr7WFZoMRSg

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3
    Posts
    3,908
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Crowder is a comedian, but he does mention some facts I wasn't even aware of. Good little watch.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr7WFZoMRSg
    Holy fuck I cannot stand those kinds of shows - guy talks like a frenetic coke head with a kids voice and comes with a stupid laugh track.

    There is nothing there thats not already on the Wiki page, where he likely got his info from.

    Also note that crazy conspiracy nut Alex Jones brought all this out several years ago, but hes just a crazy conspiracy nut - who turns out to be correct in many cases (not all).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. 12 y/o arrested

    By JennyLee in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 12-16-2003, 12:04 AM
  2. George Clinton Arrested

    By 4wheeldrift in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 12-09-2003, 08:52 AM
  3. Almost got arrested for manslaughter!!!

    By Kronyk in forum Street Encounters
    Replies: 19
    Latest Threads: 05-05-2003, 02:28 PM
  4. "Dell Dude" Arrested On Drug Charge

    By nismodrifter in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Latest Threads: 02-12-2003, 01:44 AM
  5. i got arrested dismorning at 3 am

    By VeilOctane in forum General
    Replies: 50
    Latest Threads: 11-19-2002, 02:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •