Quantcast
Epstein arrested finally - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein arrested finally

Default Epstein arrested finally

So Epstein finally charged, too bad there are different legal systems- one for the wealthy and the other for the poor.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-mansion.html

He travelled in some pretty elite company, I wouldn't think it'd be farfetched that a contract is taken out on him. Even if he doesn't sing, 20+ years in the klink is 20 years people have to worry.

First time I read about this was on Gawker, none of the major news outlets were giving it any coverage at that time.
    Last edited by WhippWhapp; 07-09-2019 at 05:58 AM.

Hmmm....

What I want to know is why does a Billionaire pervert in 2019 have anything stored on A) CD-ROM and B) Labelled with handwriting with a sharpie.

Doesn't add up, like Buzz landing on the moon. I'd fully expect a police officer on a limited budget to still be using CD-ROM burners, or maybe a street bum using a discarded DELL from the dumpster pile.

Reality check.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 07-10-2019 at 01:41 PM.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Any major story like this - assume 10% media reported - 90% not reported (or not known).

Dude apparently may have had ties to intelligence groups of various kinds (prob the highest bidder). His circle of friends is definitely of interest to competing nations.

What may have the appearance of a lone actor hanging around with (and abusing) underage women - could very easily end up being something that resembles the Panama Papers leak where heads of state were kicked to the curb (Iceland for eg.).
    Last edited by revelations; 07-10-2019 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhippWhapp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He travelled in some pretty elite company, I wouldn't think it'd be farfetched that a contract is taken out on him. Even if he doesn't sing, 20+ years in the klink is 20 years people have to worry..
    https://apple.news/A3iCW87__RRyIHf-j1mzCHQ I’m sure I’m not the only one thinking it’s probably not actually suicide

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

He dead

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by eglove View Post
    He dead
    Good.
    Hope one of the guards left him alone with his belt and went for a coffee.

My Ride

Yep, probably classic agency 'suicide'.

And yes, he 99% likely was involved in matters of intelligence. This guy had motives besides a simple sex addiction.
    Last edited by revelations; 08-10-2019 at 11:07 AM.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    Good.
    It's bad. Call it conspiracy if you want but there's no doubt he could have taken down too many highly powerful people, I think there's zero chance he killed himself.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Jared got 'em.

My Ride
    '13 GT1R

Was he in some sort of isolation or with other inmates?
    GT1R. 8.82@169
    Mission

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    It's bad. Call it conspiracy if you want but there's no doubt he could have taken down too many highly powerful people, I think there's zero chance he killed himself.
    Sounds a bit like #ZenDerps.
    If I was "all powerful" I'd already know that my BFF #RagingSexOffenderPartnerInCrime was under investigation for months/years and was about to be attested. I'd help him disappear, then. Simple. Boat ride fishing trip. Sleeping bag and some logging chains.

If you had been doing whatever horrible shit Epstein had been doing for years/decades/whatever there's a good chance you'd have a little guilty-poo on board about the whole thing. When faced with 79 lifetimes in jail, that guilt comes straight to the surface and folks off themselves almost immediately after capture (LONG before trial).
    Often. How often? Often enough that it's standard procedure to take their belts and shoelaces away so it's that much more difficult to hang yourself.
    It's substantially the most likely scenario that he killed himself. I see the appeal for the conspiracy theories, but if he was such a liability, he'd have been dealt with long before this.

My Ride

, but if he was such a liability, he'd have been dealt with long before this.
    He became a liability after the indictment was unsealed and died 24 hours later - not 24 hours previous. Everything previous was under control by the intelligence circles he was dealing with. Everything now will be sealed/dealt with in private, according to the civil suits that will no doubt be filed against his estate.

Oh also, this was his cell mate during the first suicide 'attempt' - which was inconclusive.

Former NYPD member with ties to cocaine and murders.

No accident there. Nothing like leaving a pedophile with a roid freak.
    Last edited by revelations; 08-10-2019 at 08:55 PM.

Seems all too convenient to me. As a billionaire, you'd think that he would at the very least plead innocent before a suicide attempt. I guess we will never know what really happened now.

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

One of the highest profile cases in years, they had one job, keep him alive. He already tried to commit suicide and was placed on suicide watch. Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew, Governor Richardson, Senator Mitchell and many others with lots of $$$ will sleep better tonight.

My Ride
    ute

Name:  68529395_1223622161157702_6429425978933510144_n.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  23.6 KB

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by sxtasy View Post
    One of the highest profile cases in years, they had one job, keep him alive. He already tried to commit suicide

That was never proven conclusively. He was found in a fetal position on the cell floor with his cell mate, with marks (bruising?) around his neck.

two sources said that Epstein might have tried to hang himself, a third said the injuries were not serious and could have been staged, while a fourth source said that an assault by his cellmate had not been ruled out

Sounds a bit like #ZenDerps.
    If I was "all powerful" I'd already know that my BFF #RagingSexOffenderPartnerInCrime was under investigation for months/years and was about to be attested. I'd help him disappear, then. Simple. Boat ride fishing trip. Sleeping bag and some logging chains.

If you had been doing whatever horrible shit Epstein had been doing for years/decades/whatever there's a good chance you'd have a little guilty-poo on board about the whole thing. When faced with 79 lifetimes in jail, that guilt comes straight to the surface and folks off themselves almost immediately after capture (LONG before trial).
    Often. How often? Often enough that it's standard procedure to take their belts and shoelaces away so it's that much more difficult to hang yourself.
    It's substantially the most likely scenario that he killed himself. I see the appeal for the conspiracy theories, but if he was such a liability, he'd have been dealt with long before this.
    Except that when you consider how high profile this is, and realize that he would've been on legit hardcore suicide watch because of how often this happens. It's suddenly less of a conspiracy idea to think someone either off'd him, or some powers that be made the guards disappear and provided him with what he needed to commit suicide. Which is basically the same as him being off'd.

Yeah but.. Noone will ever know for sure now. That's the problem with not proving guilt or innocence - it tends to completely dissolve history into guesswork.

Good.
    Not good. He had lots of info on the other people in his pedo / underage rings.

It's actually very bad, because now all the the other "elites" that he associated with will carry on abusing children unpunished. His death is convenient for some very, very high profile/rich individuals.

Also, there is no way he actually killed himself if he was on suicide watch, and that prison hasn't had a suicide in ~21 years. According to people who work in that prison, suicide watch inmates are checked on every 10 minutes or so, put in a room with nothing that can hurt them, and given specific clothing that is impossible to hang yourself with. And that's for a normal prisoner, not an ultra-high-profile prisoner like Epstein.

My Ride
    Ford F150

Force Choked to death, obviously.
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast