Quantcast
Epstein arrested finally - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Epstein arrested finally

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not good. He had lots of info on the other people in his pedo / underage rings.

It's actually very bad, because now all the the other "elites" that he associated with will carry on abusing children unpunished. His death is convenient for some very, very high profile/rich individuals.

Also, there is no way he actually killed himself if he was on suicide watch, and that prison hasn't had a suicide in ~21 years. According to people who work in that prison, suicide watch inmates are checked on every 10 minutes or so, put in a room with nothing that can hurt them, and given specific clothing that is impossible to hang yourself with. And that's for a normal prisoner, not an ultra-high-profile prisoner like Epstein.
    Nope - still good.
    I'd rather him dead than watch his farce of a trial (which wouldn't start for another 36 months) followed by his acquittal about 9 months after that.
    Why does everyone hop on this conspiracy bandwagon and forget the conspiracy that could/would have been set into motion to keep an extremely well-connected billionaire out of prison?

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    Why does everyone hop on this conspiracy bandwagon and forget the conspiracy that could/would have been set into motion to keep an extremely well-connected billionaire out of prison?
    Um, the original indictment (2006?) was a conspiracy cluster fuck of its own - Acosta (District Attorney) was told to let this 'slide' and that it was 'above him'. Dude was let off on some BS charge and served part time - and is even accused of abusing women during his serving of his sentence.

What conspiracy is there when the facts are out?
    Last edited by revelations; 08-12-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Justice is one of those things you either believe can happen or not. Now that he is dead though, there is absolutely no chance of possibly catching 10 or 20 just like him or worse (obviously as an alleged trafficer, he had to have sellers and buyers) It was definitely a failure somewhere in the chain.

To those that champion what happened - probably can not see the bigger picture. All of the real much more heinous criminals probably just got away with everything.

If you go into it thinking that a billionaire can always buy his innocence (which is a legitimate stance) and change the truth to suit his needs, then there is no reason to even have a justice system - might as well go full MadMax then.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 08-12-2019 at 09:02 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Model S

The conspiracy theories around this are unreal. Dude killed himself, pretty boring.

If he had dirt on other people, it'll come out whether he's alive or not.

Also, people need to stop calling him a billionaire. He was never a billionaire.

CBC taking the story of a former president possibly playing a role and running with it. Damn CBC, that's a risk I wouldn't even take.

Billionaire is questionable when talking about human trafficking. How much is a person worth? How much is a white tiger or panda bear worth? If you want to buy a panda bear, it literally costs a zoo $2 million.

It does make me wonder, if anyone who is currently "owing" to Epstein, completely free now? Or is there some sort of chain.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My favourite theory is the Mossad/ CIA agent one where his death was faked. I think it’s much more plausible than being clinton’d at least.

It’s funny how the POTUS retweeted the Clinton theories. What a bizarre time to be alive witnessing this stuff

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    My favourite theory is the Mossad/ CIA agent one where his death was faked. I think it’s much more plausible than being clinton’d at least.

It’s funny how the POTUS retweeted the Clinton theories. What a bizarre time to be alive witnessing this stuff
    Its a complete disinformation campaign orgasm. The best kind of disinformation is sprinkled with hyperbole and half truths. The Bush/Clinton groups were involved in shady fucking shit. Trump has no doubt, been involved in some too.

My Ride
    94 Teg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGF...SgF5e4OELMbDjg

Many vidoes with his drone of epstiens pedo island, some bad bad things went on there. i can only imagine what is underground. To bad they had over a month to despoe of evidence before FBI finally raided the place yesterday. Some very high ups are trying to cover some very bad things me thinks
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyNeek View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGF...SgF5e4OELMbDjg

Many vidoes with his drone of epstiens pedo island, some bad bad things went on there. i can only imagine what is underground. To bad they had over a month to despoe of evidence before FBI finally raided the place yesterday. Some very high ups are trying to cover some very bad things me thinks
    these videos are pretty boring. anything interesting in any of them?

One of the most ridiculous things in my mind was that the prosecution did not use the Mann act, which was designed exactly for these types of scenarios and likely would have solved many problems. To be honest I think the only outcome that would have surprised anyone at all in this scenario was justice for the victims and the ratting out of all his rich buddies who were right there with him at the pedo parties.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    Um, the original indictment (2006?) was a conspiracy cluster fuck of its own - Acosta (District Attorney) was told to let this 'slide' and that it was 'above him'. Dude was let off on some BS charge and served part time - and is even accused of abusing women during his serving of his sentence.

What conspiracy is there when the facts are out?
    Sorry. The "conspiracy" I was referring to was this silliness that he was killed in jail "to protect... people?" nonsense. Like as if they smeared polonium on his face through the bars and then ran away.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by googe View Post
    The conspiracy theories around this are unreal. Dude killed himself, pretty boring.

If he had dirt on other people, it'll come out whether he's alive or not.

Also, people need to stop calling him a billionaire. He was never a billionaire.
    ^This.
    And if he wasn't a billionaire, my bad. I though he was. Either way, my point was based on his extreme power.
    I'll give Rep when it lets me again tomorrow.

To nobody's surprise, the guards falsified logs for wellness checks on Epstein. One of them is probably very rich now.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    To nobody's surprise, the guards falsified logs for wellness checks on Epstein. One of them is probably very rich now.
    No no no, its all just tin foil hat shit!! Crazy conspiracy nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    No no no, its all just tin foil hat shit!! Crazy conspiracy nuts!
    No kidding.

First suicide at that prison in ~21 years happens to be the most high profile person to ever be in that prison, who has incredibly rich accomplices, and all the while on suicide watch. Guards falsified wellness check logs and got caught via video surveillance, confirming what most people already assumed.

I can't understand how anyone thinks that is just bad luck The guard(s) were too dumb to avoid the video surveillance, they will probably drive their new Ferrari's into work tomorrow too.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by mitsu3000gt View Post
    i can't understand how anyone thinks that is just bad luck The guard(s) were too dumb to avoid the video surveillance, they will probably commit suicide before they get to drive their new ferrari's into work tomorrow too.
    ftfy
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    *The First*

It wouldn't take $0.09 for me to let that clown have some deep reflection time by himself if I was a guard at that facility.
    Not a free coffee, not a donut and certainly not a new 812 Superfast.
    The guy killed himself because he was determined to do it. Zero coercion from anyone and no guards were paid anything, intangible or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    It wouldn't take $0.09 for me to let that clown have some deep reflection time by himself if I was a guard at that facility.
    Not a free coffee, not a donut and certainly not a new 812 Superfast.
    The guy killed himself because he was determined to do it. Zero coercion from anyone and no guards were paid anything, intangible or otherwise.
    Suicide watch inmates literally cannot kill themselves without help, hence how this was the first incident in over 20 years. They are in special rooms with special clothing and materials that are impossible to hang or harm yourself with. Their bed is supposedly similar to a thick yoga mat. Normal inmates are checked on every ~10 minutes, and ultra high profile inmates who have already tried to kill themselves are likely checked on more often than that.

The world is a better place without him, the problem is he had information on lots of other high profile individuals who were and likely are still abusing children, and the prosecution refused to use the Mann act (which was designed precisely for these scenarios) so it will be much harder to catch all his accomplices. That is the only reason his death is unfortunate at this time.

My Ride
    Silverado

The world would be better off having him in it for the next 12-18 months for exactly the reasons you stated.

In more unsurprising news, the autopsy report came in and stated that the bones broken in Epstein's neck are possibly the result of a hanging (very uncommon in suicide hangings), but are far more consistent with murder by strangulation.

And apparently the 2 guards on duty were temps. One was brand new and apparently not even a trained guard yet, and the other was on his 5th OT shift....guarding the highest profile criminal possibly to ever be on suicide watch there. Now they're claiming they took naps at exactly the same time, precisely at the moment Epstein tried to kill himself using methods that are literally impossible while on suicide watch.

It's basically at the point where the amount of incompetence required for this to take place is simply far more unbelievable than what we all know actually happened.

Curious to see who will end up being the scapegoat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast