Quantcast
For Sale 2011 Audi S4 Premium Fully Loaded, 95k kms, 6 Spd., AWE/Stasis Tune, RARE. Exc. Cond. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: 2011 Audi S4 Premium Fully Loaded, 95k kms, 6 Spd., AWE/Stasis Tune, RARE. Exc. Cond.

My Ride
    '11 S4 Blue German Monster

Default 2011 Audi S4 Premium Fully Loaded, 95k kms, 6 Spd., AWE/Stasis Tune, RARE. Exc. Cond.

Pictures available on request, they will not upload but can be found on Kijiji or auto trader.
    Vehicle Details
    Year : 2011
    Make and Model : Audi S4 Premium
    Exterior Color : Blue
    Interior Color : Black
    Auto or Manual? : Manual
    Odometer Reading : 95xxx
    Location of Vehicle : Calgary
    Description :
    It totally pains me to part with this car, but I’m traveling so often I cannot justify this car sitting alone while I’m away. This is a true enthusiast car and a rare gem in this color with all options plus enhanced performance tuning done by Tunerworks. Excellent condition in and out for it’s age. The Sprint Blue Pearl is head turning and very rare. I snapped this up the second I found it as the only one in North America. I am the second owner.
    • ~95k, mostly highway KMs
    • Garage kept, no kids, smoking, pets or heavy use. The back seats are virtually untouched.
    • Premium 50% tint and 3M around entire front of the car, front/rear fenders and mirrors (Shadow Tint)
    • Stassis / AWE Tune: Chip, exhaust & intake. The modifications take the car up to about ~430 hp
    • AWE Exhaust and Intake (~$3k) professionally installed at Tunerworks this exhaust sounds like an exotic and I was quite surprised at how the car really opened up after the exhaust was put on. http://www.awe-tuning.com/a-w-e-tuni...exhaust-system , http://www.awe-tuning.com/make/audi/...-intake-system
    • The car has been meticulously maintained at Royal Oak Audi & Alpine Autowerks; service records are available.
    • There are about $7k in extras with this car with the warranty, 3M, tint, performance modifications and winter tires.
    • Recent front & rear brakes; 15k on summer tires. Winter Michelin Blizzak tires with 2 seasons on them. Recent interior detail and engine shampoo
    • Never tracked or launched and drives flawlessly- an absolute treat to drive and handles like it is on rails. The winter performance is like a snowmobile. Transmission shifts butter smooth.
    • Options:
    o B&O Stereo (best car stereo I’ve ever heard)
    o Driver Select
    o Sports Differential
    o DVD Navigation
    o Pearl Paint
    o Atlas carbon package
    o Nappa black leather seats
    o 6 speed manual
    o Audi OEM original and all weather S4 mats
    o Audi AMI Media Cable
    • Here is the car review: http://driving.ca/audi/s4/reviews/ro...2011-audi-s4-2
    • Here is the list of options: http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2011/...kages_options/

Extras : Stassis/AWE Tune
    Asking Price : $28,500

Contact Information
    E-Mail :
    Phone : 403-809-2347

Pictures :

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Mckenzie02/media/Photo%202019-07-14%205%2004%2026%20PM_zpsfgm0kraf.jpg.html][/

Last edited by Mckenzie; 07-17-2019 at 04:24 PM.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    '11 S4 Blue German Monster

SOLD!
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802