Quantcast
Hong Kong vs China 2019 - Page 18 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Hong Kong vs China 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In a Canadian context, I would say it's Quebec coming here in AB telling you that everything will be conducted in French going forward and anyone doesn't know French has no future.

Do you grab you guns or do you start to learn French?
    It makes more sense the other way around, the fed tells Quebec to bend over, gives them 50 years of transition.

In a Canadian context, I would say it's Quebec coming here in AB telling you that everything will be conducted in French going forward and anyone doesn't know French has no future.

Do you grab you guns or do you start to learn French?
    It makes more sense the other way around, the fed tells Quebec to bend over, gives them 50 years of transition.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

School's out for the winter. Term cancelled, can complete from home. Everyone leaving but protestors are still occupying the University. So I wasn't wrong, it was mostly protestors and not students at CUHK.

https://www.hongkongfp.com/2019/11/1...ues-says-head/
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Conspiracy theory.

Protestors at HK university are being paid by European powers to slow down their progress. If they can slow Asia down a couple years from creating the first AI, fusion power, or DNA remedy for immortality - then paying a pittance in saboteur fees will have been worth it. Same thing with NASA and Chinese exclusion, Asia must be slowed at all costs to maintain US superiority.

Tonya Harding syndrome.

Lets not forget, Britain drugged, tied up in a wet sack, beat with oranges, and pillaged HK for a ridiculous amount. Sabotage (like what Rob Anders does) is outright civil by comparison. I do sympathize though, because China would drug, tie up in wet sack, and pillage HK as well... Just because they don't have oranges to spare.

https://nationalpurebreddogday.com/l...red-pekingese/ Never forget "Looty"

Just like how big oil, and 10,000 patent combustion car industry in the USA has been sabotaging the ultra simplistic and cheap electric car for decades.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 11-16-2019 at 08:38 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Quote Originally Posted by nzwasp View Post
    I think i was in the middle of posting and then forgot to post the video I was referring to...

Kind of surprised that the police aren't on the side of the Citizens - aren't they also Citizens..

Are the police more or less being replaced with mainland chinese?
    Kind of confused to see comments like this sometimes. why would police side with rioters who stone an innocent old man to death, lit someone disagreeing them on fire, and bully police officers' families in mafia-style?
    and what's the problem of mainland Chinese? HK locals are mostly mainland immigrants trace back two or three generations. What are you trying to hint here? An HK version of "Aryanism"?

My Ride
    S212 E63s / MK7.5 .:R

Quote Originally Posted by bob9979 View Post
    Kind of confused to see comments like this sometimes. why would police side with rioters who stone an innocent old man to death, lit someone disagreeing them on fire, and bully police officers' families in mafia-style?
    and what's the problem of mainland Chinese? HK locals are mostly mainland immigrants trace back two or three generations. What are you trying to hint here? An HK version of "Aryanism"?
    You're too nice. Confused? No you aren't confused. The people who make those kind of comments are retarded and have been brainwashed by social media. They are the ones who are confused, not you.

This thread has panned out pretty much the way I anticipated. Initially, most people in favor of HK protestors (cause "freedom" and fuck China) to skepticism, to people looking at things logically with a few idiots buying into the bullshit spun by pro-protestors.

Funny how I commented about who could be potentially funding the protestors and was called out for such wild accusations and here we are now. There are kids who are like 11 years old out there protesting because they are being offered money. My God sister in HK was offered a pretty attractive daily income to join protestors. Her and her boyfriend were also promised more if they participated in more dangerous protests. Protective gear is also offered to those who accept.

I find it hilarious that some companies are outright banning all HK students from certain years from being hired in any roles. These idiots really have no future in HK so they don't give a shit that it is destroyed while they get paid to fuck shit up.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 05-06-2020 at 12:56 PM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

So, who's paying the protesters? What's THEIR goal?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

I'd argue that the British aren't paying protestors. Legitimately they may be sated with simply owning and taxing HK for 99 years. QEII does seem to be satisfied with it and wants to wash her hands of the whole thing.

As for the other European nations, not Greece (no money). Not France is a possibility if they are colluding with the USA, as are pretty much all other Euro nations that still have secret services that specialize in infiltration, espionage, and sabotage.

While China might occasionally try to steal tech from the USA, Other European nations seem to occasionally try to steal tech from China and Japan - at least I should say they alledgedly might be trying to steal technology. Its never out the park that one nation would temporarily sabotage the other (through actual physical damage, a disinformation campaign, to banning commerce) if they are running competing tech - you know, like 5G.

Brussels however, seems to have joined Huawei and is onboard for 5G.

Who knows, if China France relations get good enough, they might lend out Hong Kong to France for a couple decades.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 11-17-2019 at 06:47 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Protestors now using rubber catapults.

Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    So, who's paying the protesters? What's THEIR goal?
    To take China down a peg or two and stop its economic expansion and global influences.

As to who, it's probably US. Although I won't leave Russia out of this because they are jelly too and really good at trolling.

But the most likely funding is from Taiwan. The DPP has gained a lot of grounds ever since HK went to shit and has been selling these scenes of crack downs to their citizens if they ever vote their opposition, the pro-china, pro-unification Kuomintang back in power.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 11-18-2019 at 09:27 AM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

To take China down a peg or two and stop its economic expansion and global influences.
    Is that working? I'd think funding the Muslims in western china would be more effective. Or I should say, funding "mercenary" Muslims to get into western china and cause havoc. Seems like the ones that live there right now are a pretty quiet bunch, although appearances can be deceiving.

Maybe that's phase two?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Is that working? I'd think funding the Muslims in western china would be more effective. Or I should say, funding "mercenary" Muslims to get into western china and cause havoc. Seems like the ones that live there right now are a pretty quiet bunch, although appearances can be deceiving.

Maybe that's phase two?
    No, western Muslim doesn't have ways to fight back. They are already all sent to concentration camps and facial recognition and internet technology has been used to trace every single individual in those areas.

We are talking about a meat cleaver will be laser etched QR code of your national ID on it type of surveillance. If it's ever used in a crime, you are going to the camp.

Also, Trump has handed most of the access points in that region to Russia. And Pakistan is playing both side trying to not piss off China or US. I don't see how money can go into that region.

Has it worked? No, it's just a minor inconvenience for now. They hope that this will incubate something that spread further, like Arab spring. But as Social Credit sets in along waves of patriotism thanks to Trump, and Xi is doing a very good job cracking down on corruption, I doubt there is any major change in China's trajectory.

I also forgot there's another potential party in this fight.... it's the Chinese leaders from the previous administration before Xi took power. They have a lot of money still stuck in HK and in the process moving some to Singapore. They don't want mainland to have any power in HK either to get them on corruption.

I think everything should calm down a bit after Taiwanese election.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 11-18-2019 at 09:59 AM.

The US tends to hire goons. Meaning, when you see a middle eastern guy running down people with a samurai sword in a train station - that would be highly suspect as US interference.

Russia has done it in the past, but they tend to be much more subtle nowadays. The most they would do is polonium a rogue spy.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Look, a new train full of organ donors...
    https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3819595

Look, a new train full of organ donors...
    https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3819595
    You are correct sir.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Seems like the last 100 students are about to give up. Time to call it.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

They’re not students.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Silverado

isn't the extradition what the original protests were against? quite ironic.

Organ donors "too scared" to leave. I believe it, gotta know when to fold 'em and they waited far too long.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 ... LastLast