Quantcast
Storm Area 51 - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm Area 51

My Ride
    2015 Ram 1500

Am I the only one that secretly hopes they try it...just so we can see the 1000 missing person reports?
    Originally posted by HeavyD
    you know you are making the right decision if Toma opposes it.

My Ride
    4x4

Name:  36meuf.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  89.6 KB

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

It's probably not gonna happen, but I REALLY hope it does. And I hope it succeeds! I would love it if they get in, and do fine alien life being hidden away. A MIB style customs entry point would be AWESOME!

As far as stopping any attempt, I would be shocked if any kind of lethal force is used. I could only see "less than lethal" options being used, rubber bullets, tear gas, focused noise deterrent kinda things. There is something in my head that says there is something in the constitution that the military can not be used in that way on the American population or something to that effect.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    ute

The US govt has substantial powers to defend military installations against anyone. Including lethal force
    Last edited by Buster; 07-27-2019 at 01:01 PM.

Sure but... They are US govt institutions that US citizenry pays money into. Should citizens not have access to know what they are paying into?

What is the point in having NASA if they never allow any citizenry access to knowledge to build a rocket that works? What is the point in advanced alien technology if no-one is allowed to know of it, nevermind use it. Its only natural to want to see the aliens, show me the aliens!
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure but... They are US govt institutions that US citizenry pays money into. Should citizens not have access to know what they are paying into?

What is the point in having NASA if they never allow any citizenry access to knowledge to build a rocket that works? What is the point in advanced alien technology if no-one is allowed to know of it, nevermind use it. Its only natural to want to see the aliens, show me the aliens!
    Look in the mirror man, just look in the mirror.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    ute

Should citizens not have access to know what they are paying into?
    nope

I dunno. If you pay a nickel, you should at least get a peek. USA needs to pull back that curtain a little bit every now and then, or you get things like people wanting to storm area 51.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Quote Originally Posted by spikerS View Post
    I would love it if they get in, and do fine alien life being hidden away.
    Equally amusing would be if they did break their way in only to find airplane hanger sized underground buildings filled with nothing but filing cabinets full of boring shit like 100 year's worth of peoples' tax filings hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by D'z Nutz View Post
    Equally amusing would be if they did break their way in only to find airplane hanger sized underground buildings filled with nothing but filing cabinets full of boring shit like 100 year's worth of peoples' tax filings hahaha
    That's because the aliens were moved to area 52!
    Originally posted by R!zz0
    I would have helped you out but i am 5'6 160 pounds. I have a hard time turning my steering wheel in my car. So I'll shit myself if i carry a 65" plasma.

My Ride
    ute

I dunno. If you pay a nickel, you should at least get a peek. USA needs to pull back that curtain a little bit every now and then, or you get things like people wanting to storm area 51.
    Chinese walls can be useful, even necessary. I'm willing to not know some military secrets if that means they are also kept from our enemies.

What I'm thinking: There are no aliens or warehouses full of paper, or a single military secret that China doesn't already know or exceed. They have been spending all that money on flying in strippers and beer.

I mean talking as a realist, what is the most likely thing to happen when you are given massive amounts of money and no oversight from prying eyes? Strippers and beer. In fact, if it wasn't strippers and beer - I would be disappointed in America.

In which case, the assumption that one should raid area 51 as an "ultimate party" dance destination, and not the Fyre festival - is the correct one.

https://sputniknews.com/viral/201907...storm-area-51/
    Last edited by ZenOps; 07-28-2019 at 07:19 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    something green

There's a whole slew of people now that just don't have any recognition of laws and consequences. They think it's all just a method to keep their self founded morality down, and to some degree it is when they get politicians on their side. Look at antifa in Portland, the mayor is on their side so they just run roughshod over societal rules with impunity, once that precedent is set, it just ramps up from there. Now you have a bunch of bozo's going to storm a US military installation.
    Doesn't help when you have people like AOC openly counselling people to thwart ICE and to defy warrants, the irony of her then going after Trump "to uphold the rule of law" .
    Too loud for Aspen

But... Its an imposed consequence. If someone made a law that they would shoot you if you ate a piece of Vanilla cake - Would you still risk doing it? If two million people would risk it, then you have to start questioning the imposed consequence.

If they actually found aliens, would there be any consequences at all? I'd think most people would just say "cool", "I told you so" pass a few $1 bills as bets, and then move on. Its the year 2019, its not like it would be revealed at the same time as Jeebus birth - and create a competing ideaology. Then they could dismantle the base (and stop spending money), because the alien secret would no longer need to be "protected". Win/win from a spenditure position.

I'd think people would be angry if nothing was found, in which case - they have just been feeding a military base just for the sake of feeding a military base. Listen to the last few seconds of Geraldos clip, and it will begin to make sense. Someone should ask Buzz if he thinks they should open up Area 51, and let all the secrets loose.

I like cake.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 07-28-2019 at 11:46 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

If they actually found aliens, would there be any consequences at all? I'd think most people would just say "cool", "I told you so" pass a few $1 bills as bets, and then move on..
    Definitely not the case at all. People are going to react badly if/when their entire frame work of beliefs and ideologies get smashed. The religious folk (of all kind) would take it the worst.

There would be two camps - the haters who think the ETs are the Devil (or are here to invade) and the ones who worship the ETs as gods.

My Ride
    something green

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    Definitely not the case at all. People are going to react badly if/when their entire frame work of beliefs and ideologies get smashed. The religious folk (of all kind) would take it the worst.

There would be two camps - the haters who think the ETs are the Devil (or are here to invade) and the ones who worship the ETs as gods.
    Yup.
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

We already worship the lizard people while simultaneously pretending they are human.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    We already worship the lizard people while simultaneously pretending they are human.
    You are not a lizard.

Are you?
    Will fuck off, again.

If the US military or the Chinese military found Jeebus, they would have kept water into wine as a national secret. Just on the idea that what you ultimately want - is the truth. Let the people decide what they want to follow.

Realistically, the reason they don't let anyone onto area 51 is that it is one of the most artificially radioactive places on the planet. 921 underground and 100 atmospheric nukes, each much larger than the ones they dropped on Japan, may have had a much larger toll than anyone is willing to admit.

Last edited by ZenOps; 07-29-2019 at 05:12 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/r...rnd/index.html

"To make matters worse, Rachel's only gas station closed in 2006, so visitors will have to fill their tanks 50 miles away in Alamo, Nevada."

If more than about 5,000 people show up in vehicles that gas station will not be able to service everyone. If you do attempt, bring plenty of water because you might be waiting a long time for a rescue. I can imagine there are a solid 30,000 who would attempt - and simply bail to Vegas if things started to go wrong (like the military starting to tear gas) In fact, this would probably be the greatest reason ever for a Vegas vacation "Honey, I'm going to visit the aliens" as opposed to "Honey, I'm going out to get some strippers and beer".

Why would that many people show up? Because unlike Fyre fest, no gate fees - and easy access to backup plan Vegas.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 07-31-2019 at 06:44 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast