Quantcast
Trump, his bullshit never stops - Page 16 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, his bullshit never stops

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are all criminals - if the same standards applied to citizens, were applied to politicians. Just ask Hillary.
    Had she made it to the office, her trail of destruction would have been hard to ignore.

If hes removed, it will just tell the next person 'dont fuck with the deepstate'.
    What was Hillary charged with and what was the outcome?

How many people were charged in connection with the investigations into her?

What pending charges and/or investigations does Hillary have into her?

To my knowledge the answer of all of the above is zero.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    What was Hillary charged with and what was the outcome?

How many people were charged in connection with the investigations into her?

What pending charges and/or investigations does Hillary have into her?

To my knowledge the answer of all of the above is zero.
    If you dont know about the events of what all transpired above - im not going to rehash the entire history.

The point was that she broke the law (knowingly, several times) and no penalties were applied.

Several high level military officials stated that they knew people in jail for LESSER crimes, of the same nature, that she broke - something relating to national security/state secrets laws and mishandling/unsecuring data that was meant to be secure.
    Last edited by revelations; 10-29-2019 at 10:53 AM.

If you dont know about the events of what all transpired above - im not going to rehash the entire history.

The point was that she broke the law (knowingly, several times) and no penalties were applied.

Several high level military officials stated that they knew people in jail for LESSER crimes, of the same nature, that she broke - something relating to national security/state secrets laws and mishandling/unsecuring data that was meant to be secure.
    So, she was accused of something, the courts found her not guilty based on far more info/evidence than you or I will ever see, nobody around her was charged in connection with the allegations, and there are no pending charges or ongoing investigations? I am not sure how you can even begin to compare that to Trump's current situation.

So, she was accused of something, the courts found her not guilty based on far more info/evidence than you or I will ever see, nobody around her was charged in connection with the allegations, and there are no pending charges or ongoing investigations?
    Something something deepstate.

My Ride
    B16 Spec V, 97 SC400, 15 Caravan

So, she was accused of something, the courts found her not guilty based on far more info/evidence than you or I will ever see, nobody around her was charged in connection with the allegations, and there are no pending charges or ongoing investigations? I am not sure how you can even begin to compare that to Trump's current situation.
    She was found not guilty in court? I don't believe that Hillary Clinton has ever had charges brought against her for any of it? Or did she ever defend these actions in the courts?

Quote Originally Posted by Cagare View Post
    She was found not guilty in court? I don't believe that Hillary Clinton has ever had charges brought against her for any of it? Or did she ever defend these actions in the courts?
    I didn't follow her story closely, I am going off of what others have said. If what you're saying is true, then whatever she allegedly did is even less serious if it didn't even pass through part of the court system.

I know she was not found guilty of anything, and nobody associated with her was either. I know her fruitless investigation cost over $100M taxpayer dollars all things considered, and in comparison the Mueller investigation made money with asset forfeitures.

Trump has numerous pending charges/investigations, has publicly broken the law so many times it's now commonplace (ironically, it's his best defense), and over 30 people close to him have been indicted lol.

I'm sure she's no angel, and I am not a fan of hers, but comparing her to Trump is not realistic.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

I didn't follow her story closely, I am going off of what others have said. If what you're saying is true, then whatever she allegedly did is even less serious if it didn't even pass through part of the court system.

I know she was not found guilty of anything, and nobody associated with her was either. I know her fruitless investigation cost over $100M taxpayer dollars all things considered, and in comparison the Mueller investigation made money with asset forfeitures.

Trump has numerous pending charges/investigations, has publicly broken the law so many times it's now commonplace (ironically, it's his best defense), and over 30 people close to him have been indicted lol.

I'm sure she's no angel, and I am not a fan of hers, but comparing her to Trump is not realistic.

Just to clarify they did find her in violation of some of their data security policies, but they also found that there wasn't precedence for laying criminal charges for such violations. This was investigated by both the DOJ and FBI and both ultimate found that yes she violated policies but it wasn't damaging enough to warranty prosecution. Trump also pressured the DOJ to re-open the investigation against her and again no charges were laid.

And for the record multiple admins in the Trump administration have also been caught using private servers and private encrypted whatsapp . Hell Trump uses a non-secure iPhone for fucks sakes. The point is that the precedence for this isn't criminal charges.

But they are just trying to use that to deflect the fact the fact that five former Trump advisers have plead guilty to criminal charges related to the Mueller investigation and now 4 of Giuliani's associates related to Ukraine have also been arrested. This is not in the same ball park of corruption and they know that.

At the end of the day everyone violating federal law should be prosecuted. I do think that Clinton should've been penalized somehow for her violations. But simply saying because she didn't get arrested clears the current administration of all their wrongdoing is complete bullshit.

All politicians are corrupt but at least trump doesn’t try to hide his corruption. He is easily the most transparent president ever. Something something killary and / or Deep state. I would explain it but it’s too complicated for you guys who consume only MSM to understand.

Therefore this is a biased witch hunt and DJT is completely and unequivocally innocent.

- revelations / SportEL

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    Just to clarify they did find her in violation of some of their data security policies, but they also found that there wasn't precedence for laying criminal charges for such violations. This was investigated by both the DOJ and FBI and both ultimate found that yes she violated policies but it wasn't damaging enough to warranty prosecution. Trump also pressured the DOJ to re-open the investigation against her and again no charges were laid.

And for the record multiple admins in the Trump administration have also been caught using private servers and private encrypted whatsapp . Hell Trump uses a non-secure iPhone for fucks sakes. The point is that the precedence for this isn't criminal charges.

But they are just trying to use that to deflect the fact the fact that five former Trump advisers have plead guilty to criminal charges related to the Mueller investigation and now 4 of Giuliani's associates related to Ukraine have also been arrested. This is not in the same ball park of corruption and they know that.

At the end of the day everyone violating federal law should be prosecuted. I do think that Clinton should've been penalized somehow for her violations. But simply saying because she didn't get arrested clears the current administration of all their wrongdoing is complete bullshit.
    Thanks, I'll have to read up on it more. I'm curious now.

Trump refused to give up his personal phone and from what I have read he conducts 'presidential' business on it regularly, including sharing classified information with our rivals.

My favorite was when they retroactively classified some stuff that Hillary sent out years ago to try and say "look she's doing it too!" haha.

Don’t forget that the Bush administration, including many people still in government, is on the hook for the millions of emails that were lost in the same way as Clinton’s. Also as you mentioned, trumps administration as well is now on the hook.

It has been very useful for the republicans to have countless costly time wasting investigations as well as when the “angry democrats” in the FBI helped divebomb Clinton’s chances by announcing they would reopen the investigation days before the election, while simulataneously not announcing the investigation into Trumps campaign. That devious deep state, always out to get Trump I tells ya

Just reading up on the ISIS leader's death - Trump thanked Russia before he thanked the US soldiers lol. Man they must have some crazy dirt on him.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    All politicians are corrupt but at least trump doesn’t try to hide his corruption. He is easily the most transparent president ever. Something something killary and / or Deep state. I would explain it but it’s too complicated for you guys who consume only MSM to understand.

Therefore this is a biased witch hunt and DJT is completely and unequivocally innocent.

- revelations / SportEL
    Not at all.

Trump/Hillary/Obama/Bush/Trudeau etc. live and operate under a different set of rules than we do.

When they break the law, its usually swept under/blown over/dismissed - however Trump, having pissed off the Deepstate, is getting every little thing brought out into the MSM.

He, and others are definitely guilty by OUR standards, but there are a whole separate set of rules for the elites.

Not at all.

Trump/Hillary/Obama/Bush/Trudeau etc. live and operate under a different set of rules than we do.

When they break the law, its usually swept under/blown over/dismissed - however Trump, having pissed off the Deepstate, is getting every little thing brought out into the MSM.

He, and others are definitely guilty by OUR standards, but there are a whole separate set of rules for the elites.
    Hmm yes it was all blown under the rug....except somehow we know about it. Strange

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    Hmm yes it was all blown under the rug....except somehow we know about it. Strange
    Thats not swept away means.

It means that, while it may make news, it wont stay around for long, or is diminished greatly.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Thats not swept away means.

It means that, while it may make news, it wont stay around for long, or is diminished greatly.
    Most of what trump does makes the news and doesn't stay around for long. But thats also because he's mentally ill and every single week causes new shit to happen.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    Most of what trump does makes the news and doesn't stay around for long. But thats also because he's mentally ill and every single week causes new shit to happen.
    Thats not swept away, thats just turnip man producing more shit - either to troll the MSM or to distract.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I like how we are in a place where we all seem to acknowledge that Trump is a master manipulator of either the voters or the media or foreign leaders or maybe all three, but somehow also he's clearly mentally ill and or low IQ.

C'mon guys, he can be stupid or evil, probably not both.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I like how we are in a place where we all seem to acknowledge that Trump is a master manipulator of either the voters or the media or foreign leaders or maybe all three, but somehow also he's clearly mentally ill and or low IQ.

C'mon guys, he can be stupid or evil, probably not both.
    Policy, crazyness, the end of the world...none of it will matter because watching the unbelievable melt-down that would occur when he gets re-elected would make it all worth it.

My Ride
    M5 Competition

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Policy, crazyness, the end of the world...none of it will matter because watching the unbelievable melt-down that would occur when he gets re-elected would make it all worth it.
    Some people I know and used to respect will absolutely catch fire after trumps next win. I feel bad for how they are letting this define their lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast