Quantcast
Trump, his bullshit never stops - Page 9 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, his bullshit never stops

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Best to just turn off mass media completely.
    Yeah, much better to inform yourself with YouTube videos from blazetv. There was no bias in there at all

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Yeah, much better to inform yourself with YouTube videos from blazetv. There was no bias in there at all
    I dont ever bother with any of that. Its all theater and entertainment (politics). I might read a random article here or there online, but its always biased one way or the other.

I much prefer reading about materials that gives large overview and a large time view perspective on things - but they are few and far between. The one 50 min clip from Glen Beck was pretty good though - even though it was definitely biased one way.

Investing time into that is 100% meaningless in terms of improving one self. Im talking about getting offended/agnry at either trudeau/trump because of a 6pm news clip.

Vote every 4 years for the feds/province is all the time investing I do.
    Last edited by revelations; 10-15-2019 at 11:24 AM.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

So apparently this is the letter that Trump sent to Turkey, shared by one of Fox’s anchors. Any of you Trump supporters want to try and defend how embarrassingly sad and weak sounding this is?

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

I cant comment on the veracity of the letter - but that sounds like exactly something turnip man would say on reality TV.

The difference here is that he actually will do what he says - instead of most politicians who just offer platitudes and BS.

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    So apparently this is the letter that Trump sent to Turkey, shared by one of Fox’s anchors. Any of you Trump supporters want to try and defend how embarrassingly sad and weak sounding this is?

What is it you're trying to insinuate would need defending?

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    I cant comment on the veracity of the letter - but that sounds like exactly something turnip man would say on reality TV.

The difference here is that he actually will do what he says - instead of most politicians who just offer platitudes and BS.
    So he’s either going to economically attack a NATO ally that holds US nuclear weapons on their territory and allows US forces to operate from their soil?

Sounds great.

And he won’t do shit; Turkey is going to slaughter the Kurds and that’s that.

Quote Originally Posted by 95EagleAWD View Post
    And he won’t do shit; Turkey is going to slaughter the Kurds and that’s that.
    They already announced a ceasefire so they can facilitate the withdraw of the Kurds in the "safe zone".

What Trump does is create problems so he can "solve" them to take the spotlight off the impeachment investigation.

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    They already announced a ceasefire so they can facilitate the withdraw of the Kurds in the "safe zone".

What Trump does is create problems so he can "solve" them to take the spotlight off the impeachment investigation.
    Really think that’ll last?

Quote Originally Posted by 95EagleAWD View Post
    Really think that’ll last?
    Doesn't matter, he got his headline, that's all that he and his base cares about. Another "win" at his own game.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

"This is not a ceasefire," Cavusoglu (Turkish Foreign Minister) said during a televised news conference today. "We will pause the operation for 120 hours in order for the terrorists to leave," Cavusoglu said. "We will only stop the operation if our conditions are met."

Cavusoglu said a "safe zone" would need to be established at roughly 20 miles easy of the Euphrates river to the Iraqi border."
    So basically they want to annex part of Syria

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    Doesn't matter, he got his headline, that's all that he and his base cares about. Another "win" at his own game.
    I assumed it was because he bungled the negotiations and he’s finally been shamed into fixing his mess. Given how extra triggered his tweets were about this, I still think it’s incompetence rather than him manufacturing emergencies. And it’s just occurring to me, thousands of American-allied civilians are fleeing bombings, some are dead, American forces almost got bombed and are currently bombing their own bases to keep them out of the hands of ISIS, and ISIS prisoners have escaped, and the world is trying to figure out if it’s because the President of the United States is a senile half-wit, or a soul-less con man. And given his time in office, both are equally likely. Except it’s not like when he grifts millions of dollars from Americans to play golf more than any president, or how he’s so mush brained that his own supporters get mad when you quote his exact words. It’s a lot less funny when there’s this much human misery involved

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    I assumed it was because he bungled the negotiations and he’s finally been shamed into fixing his mess. Given how extra triggered his tweets were about this, I still think it’s incompetence rather than him manufacturing emergencies. And it’s just occurring to me, thousands of American-allied civilians are fleeing bombings, some are dead, American forces almost got bombed and are currently bombing their own bases to keep them out of the hands of ISIS, and ISIS prisoners have escaped, and the world is trying to figure out if it’s because the President of the United States is a senile half-wit, or a soul-less con man. And given his time in office, both are equally likely. Except it’s not like when he grifts millions of dollars from Americans to play golf more than any president, or how he’s so mush brained that his own supporters get mad when you quote his exact words. It’s a lot less funny when there’s this much human misery involved
    Don't forget the nukes that are still in Turkey and no plans on how to extract them

Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    It's hard to say if it's pure incompetence or not (certainly possible), but numerous advisers/Generals were extremely vocal about not wanting to abandon the Kurds as it would reverse so much of the work done to contain ISIS. Trump did it anyway, ISIS flags are flying again in the region, and I suspect we'll eventually find out how exactly Russia benefits from it all haha. I'm sure this abandonment will also be major fuel for additional anti-US terrorist recruitment.

He also cited the Kurds not helping in WWII as a reason for the abandonment, which is hilarious for a number of reasons (and also false). The Kurds didn't exist back then, but people from the groups of people who now make up the Kurds did in fact fight on our side in WWII. And we'll just forget about Germany and Japan lol.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 10-17-2019 at 02:34 PM.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 11:18 AM.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by 01RedDX View Post
    This is by far the most morally and ethically corrupt family to ever be in the White House.
    It's funny how our current PM fits that description as well, given that they're on the opposite ends of the spectrum. Western politics are a mess, there is no good side left. It would be nice if partisanship/left and right party lines would just disappear.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by 01RedDX View Post
    How about China quietly approving dozens of trademarks for Ivanka, just as the trade war was heating up? Oddly enough, one was for "voting machines."

All the Trumpers can say "but but Hunter Biden" (like that's a good excuse) but Hunter was not an "official White House adviser" with his daddy as president.

This is by far the most morally and ethically corrupt family to ever be in the White House.
    You mean like hosting the G7 at his Trump resort? Clearly very cool and very legal

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    You mean like hosting the G7 at his Trump resort? Clearly very cool and very legal
    Don't forget about the millions and millions of dollars spent on Air Force trips to his Scotland golf resort (Turnberry) which was hundreds of miles away from where they needed to be, but they were told to stay there anyway.

He's hosting the G7 at his Florida resort (Doral) as well because "reports show it's so perfect for the meeting, it's almost as if it were built specifically for the G7".

He hosts Saudi businessmen at his hotels all the time, and some of them even own entire floors. There were lengthy discussions about Trump Tower Moscow after he became president as well - haven't followed up to see where that landed yet though.

Events were booked at Trump’s Washington hotel by the embassy of Kuwait and by a lobbying firm working for Saudi Arabia.

Rent was paid at Trump Tower in New York by the Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. and the Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority.

He 'suggests' visiting foreign dignitaries stay at his hotels on the regular.

His emoluments clause violations have been hilariously blatant throughout his entire presidency, and are one of the many things he's being investigated for.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

What's worse, a president that pretends to be a hardass negotiating businessman while being corrupt, or a prime minister that pretends to be morally, ethically and environmentally superior while being corrupt?

Both are bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    What's worse, a president that pretends to be a hardass negotiating businessman while being corrupt, or a prime minister that pretends to be morally, ethically and environmentally superior while being corrupt?

Both are bad.
    You can't even compare the two. Trudeau's a dope, for sure, but to conflate him to be anywhere near Trump's level of corruption is intellectually dishonest and you know it.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    You can't even compare the two. Trudeau's a dope, for sure, but to conflate him to be anywhere near Trump's level of corruption is intellectually dishonest and you know it.
    I'd say Trudeau's version of corruption is worse

Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast