Quantcast
Trump, his bullshit never stops - Page 56 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 46 55 56
Results 1,101 to 1,105 of 1105

Thread: Trump, his bullshit never stops

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

America is nowhere near being a facist government today, but I’d say it’s reasonably accurate to say Trumps actions have been steps towards facism compared to other political ideologies.

Basic examples of authoritarianism would be him losing the last election but still refusing to participate in the RNC debates against other potential candidates. Even if he was leading in support that still circumvents the concept of democracy within the party. Another example is pushing his niece to take over RNC leadership as well so they control the party as well as the party finances. Although that’s in progress and may or may not be the final outcome. Having one person / family shift to control a party isn’t healthy for democracy. Can call it whatever you want to call it.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

You seem to have a really odd definition of democracy to apply it so liberally to a private organization.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    America is nowhere near being a facist government today, but I’d say it’s reasonably accurate to say Trumps actions have been steps towards facism compared to other political ideologies.

Basic examples of authoritarianism would be him losing the last election but still refusing to participate in the RNC debates against other potential candidates. Even if he was leading in support that still circumvents the concept of democracy within the party. Another example is pushing his niece to take over RNC leadership as well so they control the party as well as the party finances. Although that’s in progress and may or may not be the final outcome. Having one person / family shift to control a party isn’t healthy for democracy. Can call it whatever you want to call it.
    Authoritarianism is a thing. Fascism is a different thing. Communism is also a different thing.
    Authoritarianism co-exists with Fascism as frequently as it co-exists with Communism.

Quote Originally Posted by bjstare View Post
    I think everyone who uses the term "fascist" in this day and age doesn't understand what it means.
    I would argue the left full well knows what it means. That's why they try to use it as an insult to the other side, because they are fully guilty of Fascism themselves. Psychological projection would be the embodiment of a leftists soul if they had one.

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You seem to have a really odd definition of democracy to apply it so liberally to a private organization.
    Not to mention Fascism, none of what he mentioned bordered on Fascism at all.

Trump was correct once again calling Haiti a Shithole country. Not only is a Cannibal Gang Leader named Barbeque running the place because they eat their victims, 4000 prisoners roaming free, the place in chaos with dead bodies marinating in the street, but now the US will accept all these "newcomers" that Biden loves to call them.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 46 55 56