Quantcast
Trump, his bullshit never stops - Page 34 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34 35 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, his bullshit never stops

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good luck collecting a debt from the sitting POTUS
    Ah maybe that's why he wants so badly to be reelected.
    dv/dt

I guess people don't realize that Yes, you can offset tax liability with investment tax credits, mortage interest and depreciation. So he offset Million of Dollars in tax liability. Nevermind that they don't mention the tens of millions in payroll taxes and property taxes that Trump has to be. Never mind that Trump donates all his Presidential salary the past 4 years to various causes each quarter. Yep, you got Congressman coming out multi-millionaires while in Office.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    I guess people don't realize that Yes, you can offset tax liability with investment tax credits, mortage interest and depreciation. So he offset Million of Dollars in tax liability. Nevermind that they don't mention the tens of millions in payroll taxes and property taxes that Trump has to be. Never mind that Trump donates all his Presidential salary the past 4 years to various causes each quarter. Yep, you got Congressman coming out multi-millionaires while in Office.
    I think this has to be the convincing argument of.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by zieg View Post
    Ah maybe that's why he wants so badly to be reelected.
    It probably has more to do with all the law suits that are ready to hit him when he's out. I know the SDNY at least has a bunch queued up going all the way back to his criminal activities in the Mueller findings. His life is going to turn into hell (even more so than it already is) when his presidency is over, so he desperately wants another 4 years. Even if he is never charged with anything he will be fighting that stuff for the rest of his life probably.

He's also broke and has $300M in debt that gets called in 2024.

The main reason he wants the new supreme court judge forced though is he has other tax cases that he is trying to escalate up to the supreme court.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

As if Biden - and most people in high positions, dont use tax loop holes anytime it suits them.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...iting-loophole

However, hes not as much as a 'loser' as trumpet man is .... lol

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    As if Biden - and most people in high positions, dont use tax loop holes anytime it suits them.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...iting-loophole

However, hes not as much as a 'loser' as trumpet man is .... lol
    To my knowledge, Biden isn't and hasn't campaigned on the idea that he's a super major ultra good businessman guiz.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    To my knowledge, Biden isn't and hasn't campaigned on the idea that he's a super major ultra good businessman guiz.
    He hasn't campaigned at all.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Nah, im sure him and his sons dealings with Ukraine were all legit and squeaky clean.

The point is that they are all corrupt and self serving at the highest levels. Putting trumpet man on front page news because he used a tax loop hole, is pathetic on part of the mass media.

What is lolz is the appearance that hes a loser.... haha

ugh. This thread reads like a Facebook feed.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by syscal View Post
    It’s amazing to see how deep TDS can seep, next thing you know we are going to figure out 3/4 of Beyond are Karen’s too
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    Nah, im sure him and his sons dealings with Ukraine were all legit and squeaky clean.

The point is that they are all corrupt and self serving at the highest levels. Putting trumpet man on front page news because he used a tax loop hole, is pathetic on part of the mass media.

What is lolz is the appearance that hes a loser.... haha
    Note that I did not comment on anything your reply references. I simply said that Trump's entire brand is built on him being an amazeballs businessman, only that doesn't appear to be the case per what is revealed in his tax filings. The amount of position-twisting happening everywhere for people to defend this view of Trump is funny.

Trumpet-man is also president, hence why he gets so much coverage. What did you expect?

My Ride
    '13 F150

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    He's also broke and has $300M in debt that gets called in 2024.

The main reason he wants the new supreme court judge forced though is he has other tax cases that he is trying to escalate up to the supreme court.
    Here's an article from way back in September 28, 2020 that shows how broke he is.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#5487c6922885

Note that I did not comment on anything your reply references. I simply said that Trump's entire brand is built on him being an amazeballs businessman, only that doesn't appear to be the case per what is revealed in his tax filings. The amount of position-twisting happening everywhere for people to defend this view of Trump is funny.

Trumpet-man is also president, hence why he gets so much coverage. What did you expect?
    I'm curious why everyone thinks owing money equates to a negative net-worth...? This was his personal tax filing, correct?

Tax returns are "What have you done for me lately?" more than paining an entire picture, are they not?

So far there is no factual evidence of illegal activity, or tax evasion, but only conjecture based on illegally obtained tax filings demonstrating tax avoidance. I don't care too much and, while I do find all of this somewhat entertaining, I wouldn't bother speculating much on this until someone can prove as FACT that something illegal was done here. Until then, business as usual and no-one would care if he was a democrat.

It’s amazing to see how deep TDS can seep, next thing you know we are going to figure out 3/4 of Beyond are Karen’s too
    I think people here like conflict and drama more than the liberal-left viewpoints they regurgitate.

I'll include myself in that. There's not really any other reason to be lurking in these threads.

I kno rite??? It's bizarre that a thread about Trump is filled with discussion about the guy! It would be much more interesting if every single post was just complaining about TDS.

Here's a novel thought......drumroll please...... if you don't want to see posts discussing a specific topic, don't click the thread!

My Ride
    Eclipse

I think people here like conflict and drama more than the liberal-left viewpoints they regurgitate.

I'll include myself in that. There's not really any other reason to be lurking in these threads.
    The reason I lurk is for entertainment purposes

The reason I'm buying cable before the election is for entertainment purposes.

Can you imagine how exciting it's going to be watching the US battle each other after the election?

Trump wins = Democrats say its rigged
    Biden Wins = Republicans say its rigged

There will be riots, and even though I'm not going to be writing much I'm excited for the drama.
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride

I'm curious why everyone thinks owing money equates to a negative net-worth...? This was his personal tax filing, correct?

Tax returns are "What have you done for me lately?" more than paining an entire picture, are they not?

So far there is no factual evidence of illegal activity, or tax evasion, but only conjecture based on illegally obtained tax filings demonstrating tax avoidance. I don't care too much and, while I do find all of this somewhat entertaining, I wouldn't bother speculating much on this until someone can prove as FACT that something illegal was done here. Until then, business as usual and no-one would care if he was a democrat.
    See my earlier post about perception vs. reality.

I'm pretty sure most people are just here for entertainment, I feel like that has been reiterated numerous times throughout this thread. Not sure what the confusion is about It's an interesting world event and it's fun to talk about it.

Coming into this thread when you already know what it's about based on the title and complaining that people are talking about that subject is an odd thing to get upset about.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 09-29-2020 at 12:05 PM.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    I'm pretty sure most people are just here for entertainment, I feel like that has been reiterated numerous times throughout this thread. Not sure what the confusion is about It's an interesting world event and it's fun to talk about it.
    It's also fun to feign mental exhaustion on a subject while fastidiously hitting that F5 button.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

I find the threads entertaining watching the trump supports bend over backwards having to spin everything so that dear lord is never wrong. And if not they just scream TDS. It's just petty entertainment at this point.

Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34 35 44 ... LastLast