Quantcast
Trump, his bullshit never stops - Page 25 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15 24 25 26 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, his bullshit never stops

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why would trump Fold?

Congress already had their kangaroo court and couldn’t come up with anything concrete or factual. Couldn’t convince even 1 republican in the house to approve articles of impeachment.

Takes 2/3 of Senate to convict, never going to happen.
    This whole circus is retarded. Trump campaigns on cleaning the swamp. Attempts to go after some high level corruption and fulfill some campaign promises. Sorry Trump, if you try to enforce any laws against someone who may or may not run against you in a future election we are going to call it election tampering. Like WTF? So basically the Democrats are saying that you can bloody well commit murder, and there is no reasonable grounds to go after you if you have ever been affiliated with politics.

It does sound like he attempted some Quid Pro Quo to investigate the crime, but the Dems just can't prove it(And like fuck this sort of shit hasn't happened under every administration since the beginning). So move on already.

And of course the argument from the left is that corruption is corruption, doesn't matter if it happens under all the other administrations. Which is completely retarded and without context. Trump allegedly gets on with this Ukraine quid pro quo, for the purpose of benefiting the country and ousting some shady MF's that have been sticking it to Americans. Every other administration has done it for the sole purpose of lining their own pockets and fucking the American tax payer.

It's hilariously ironic that this joke of an impeachment attempt has highlighted exactly why people voted this goof in in the first place. People were sick of this sort of corrupt BS behavior and games from politicians. This impeachment nonsense is the Dems hail mary attempt to have a chance at the 2020 election, but it is going to be the thing that concretes a Trump 2nd term.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

“I never understood wind,” Trump said, according to Mediaite. “I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”

“A windmill will kill many bald eagles,” he said, according to Mediate. “After a certain number, they make you turn the windmill off, that is true. By the way, they make you turn it off. And yet, if you killed one, they put you in jail. That is OK. But why is it OK for windmills to destroy the bird population?”
    video in the link

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump...derstood-wind/

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    Retarded, not necessarily a politically correct word any more but in Trump's case it's about as politically correct as one can describe him after speeches such as this. How any sane, intelligent human being can continue to support a buffoon who spews forth such nonsensical crap is beyond me. I'd have a difficult time not laughing out loud if I was there in person listening to this speech. As is usual, over the top and masses continue to support the buffoon.
    Will fuck off, again.

Quote Originally Posted by speedog View Post
    Retarded, not necessarily a politically correct word any more but in Trump's case it's about as politically correct as one can describe him after speeches such as this. How any sane, intelligent human being can continue to support a buffoon who spews forth such nonsensical crap is beyond me. I'd have a difficult time not laughing out loud if I was there in person listening to this speech. As is usual, over the top and masses continue to support the buffoon.
    The funny thing is, even though he blows at communicating it, he isn't wrong. The right has more of a tendency to care about facts(until it comes to imaginary sky men that see and know everything you do), and the left cares more about emotional feel good shit. So it's no surprise he continues to get away with his speech. Wind power makes the left feel good because they are deluded into thinking they're saving a planet that doesn't need saving, despite the fact wind power has a larger carbon footprint than most traditional forms of energy.

Why would trump Fold?

Congress already had their kangaroo court and couldn’t come up with anything concrete or factual. Couldn’t convince even 1 republican in the house to approve articles of impeachment.

Takes 2/3 of Senate to convict, never going to happen.
    The theory is that if it’s an actual senate trial (like afforded to Clinton) instead of the kangaroo court trial that Moscow Mitch and some other senators want, that trump’s defence will be completely destroyed and he will resign instead of letting it continue. Right now his defence is that he did nothing wrong and there was no quid pro quo, and he’s been relatively successful at convincing his base on that, mostly by attacking the witnesses credibility as being low level. But if there was a proper trial including testimony from high level people like Bolton, Pompeo, pence with indication of the quid pro quo then that changes things and will be harder for him to gaslight his way out of, so he would resign.

Realistically it will never get to the point where there is a proper trial with pence/Pompeo/Bolton testifying, so this whole theory is probably moot. Made for good Sunday morning time wasting though

Wind definitely has pretty substantial upfront cost, energy, complexity and more expensive base materials to manufacture. Its also expensive to maintain (but nowhere near a nuclear plant) Solar is literally: hire an 18 year old student to put two probes to see if a panel is "bad" then unplug and put a new one in.

Solar always made more sense to me. Including direct heating (silicon ingots) for manufacture of more solar. If someone invents a way to reliably and cheaply deposit silicon atoms onto a sheet of glass (which is oftentimes, simply a different form of silicon) its literally game over for carbons.

It actually makes less sense to use solar panels to produce household electricity. If you look at it like a programmer, or a compound interest calculation - you should be only using Solar energy to make more solar panels, if you can hit a "doubling" its literally compound interest that would take over every unused square inch of the world. Once you hit 30% of worlds need, simply switch the energy for household use and let trail off production until 100% (or more if you want redundancy.)

There is no shortage of sand, and you could even use up the vast swaths of lower quality desert sand.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 12-23-2019 at 01:15 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    Wind definitely has pretty substantial upfront cost, energy, complexity and more expensive base materials to manufacture. Its also expensive to maintain (but nowhere near a nuclear plant) Solar is literally: hire an 18 year old student to put two probes to see if a panel is "bad" then unplug and put a new one in.

Solar always made more sense to me. Including direct heating (silicon ingots) for manufacture of more solar. If someone invents a way to reliably and cheaply deposit silicon atoms onto a sheet of glass (which is oftentimes, simply a different form of silicon) its literally game over for carbons.

It actually makes less sense to use solar panels to produce household electricity. If you look at it like a programmer, or a compound interest calculation - you should be only using Solar energy to make more solar panels, if you can hit a "doubling" its literally compound interest that would take over every unused square inch of the world. Once you hit 30% of worlds need, simply switch the energy for household use and let trail off production until 100% (or more if you want redundancy.)

There is no shortage of sand, and you could even use up the vast swaths of lower quality desert sand.
    And if we went to a 100% solar solution, what would you propose that could be used to supply power at night that would be environmentally friendly?
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

And if we went to a 100% solar solution, what would you propose that could be used to supply power at night that would be environmentally friendly?
    Going to bed.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Going to bed.
    Sunset was at 4:33pm today, sunrise is 8:39am tomorrow. Going to bed isn't quite realistic.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Sunset was at 4:33pm today, sunrise is 8:39am tomorrow. Going to bed isn't quite realistic.
    You are right. Us old guys could never sleep that late.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

This latest lev parnas (Rudy’s henchman who flipped) stuff is pretty interesting and doesn’t help trump’s case at all. I wonder when his defence will finally shift from “I didn’t do anything wrong” to “whatever, I did it to benefit me, but it’s not impeachable”.

In related news, ukraine has finally opened up an investigation. Although it’s not against the Bidens or the 2016 hacking, it’s about Rudy’s associates following the US ambassador around and joking about offing her.

A guy walks into a bar and sees Donald Trump and Mike Pence.

Surprised, he walks up to them and asks what they're doing there.

Trump says "We're planning WWIII. We're going to kill 140 million Muslims and one hot blonde with big tits."

The guy, shaken, asks "Why are you killing the blonde?"

Pence then says "See Donald, no one gives a shit about Muslims."

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Pics of hot blonde?
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    Pics of hot blonde?
    How? She's dead.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    How? She's dead.
    How do you know the hot blonde with big tits was female?

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    How do you know the hot blonde with big tits was female?

Well played, sir. Well played.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Name:  74340f1c09b9eb1ade8de141b694abf3.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  32.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Name:  74340f1c09b9eb1ade8de141b694abf3.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  32.6 KB

Why must they always be named Bob?

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    Why must they always be named Bob?
    It's what big tits do in the ocean?