Quantcast
Trump, his bullshit never stops - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, his bullshit never stops

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I mean, what's so wrong with basically asking another government to interfere with the next election?
    Its the interpretation of the wording.
    Another interpretation is asking another country to investigate a possible corrupt politician/son's dodgy business dealings.
    I just find the democrats position so hypocritical.

I was listening to CBC radio on the way to work the other day. They had some people talking about this from both sides on this.
    The democratic side's language was that they are so hell bent and focus on looking for evidence to impeach Trump. That's dangerous. Nevermind the other issues the country faces or the democratic process the country sits on.
    It also leaves them (democrats) open to manipulation.

This is great gameplay by Trump. Just give the Democrats enough to sniff on, it causes them outrage and in the end its the Democrats own fart. The Democrats are so blinded by their own rage that they can't tell its their own shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kg810 View Post
    Hay guise... so like... i heard from a dozen people that also heard from a few people that Trump did bad things. How do i sign up to be a whistleblower? I will write to the Chairmen that will unequivocally prove that Trump should be impeached, even though I don't have evidence or first hand experience.
    Pretty much this.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine...on-11570183933

Welp, ukraine is going to investigate Hunter Biden. BTW Hunter is a US navy reject for cocaine abuse.

https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/16/polit...avy/index.html
    Last edited by revelations; 10-04-2019 at 10:04 AM.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine...on-11570183933

Welp, ukraine is going to investigate Hunter Biden. BTW Hunter is a US navy reject for cocaine abuse.

https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/16/polit...avy/index.html
    Ukraine is auditing the investigation in the Burisma case, yes. But that case covers the period of 2010-2012 which was before Hunter Biden even worked at the company.

From your link:

The Burisma cases, closed in 2016, didn’t focus on Hunter Biden but rather tax irregularities at the company, as well as money-laundering and illegal-enrichment allegations related to the owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.

My Ride

I do not have article access - but "Hunter Biden was a board member at gas company Burisma between 2014 and April 2019". He was booted from the Navy in 2014.

Recent tweet..

As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over...
    Great and unmatched wisdom, he is for real somehow.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    I love that Trump loves memes as much as we do. MAGA.
    What i like most is imagining him asking some intern at the white house to help him make it

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Trump is becoming more awesome every passing second.

I'm going to put "great and unmatched wisdom" on my business card.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

So it's going to be interesting to see what happens next to say the least. Trump administration is basically refusing the follow the precedent set during the Watergate investigation and outright refuse to co-operate despite it being a 'perfect call' with Ukraine.

White House refuses to cooperate with impeachment investigation

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement that the executive branch, which includes the White House, the Justice Department and the State Department, would not be cooperating with the impeachment investigation as a general rule.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...quiry-n1063771

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    So it's going to be interesting to see what happens next to say the least. Trump administration is basically refusing the follow the precedent set during the Watergate investigation and outright refuse to co-operate despite it being a 'perfect call' with Ukraine.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...quiry-n1063771
    Well they basically made this impeachment attempt look like the rest of mud slinging from the left, just a witch hunt. So it seems fitting to say "Fuck this, we aren't wasting more time on this, there is actual work to be done" I wouldn't say there is going to be anything interesting to see going forward. You're going to see the left grasping at more straws and throwing mud at a wall until the election. They know they can't win based on policy, so their only hope now is to create a narrative that where there is smoke there is fire. So they'll continue to fabricate "scandals" in the meantime.

GOP-led Senate committee report affirms Russia influenced election to benefit Trump and suggests action:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/08/b...-election.html

but who cares, every investigation is just a witch hunt and POTUS can do no wrong

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    GOP-led Senate committee report affirms Russia influenced election to benefit Trump and suggests action:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/08/b...-election.html

but who cares, every investigation is just a witch hunt and POTUS can do no wrong
    So Russia influenced election for both candidates................ Interadasting

My Ride

Essentially, all the major powers 'influence' each other to a degree. The Americans are the MOST guilty of this from a 50 year historical perspective.

For the American media - if Russia as much as pokes fun of Clinton on twitter, thats considered 'interfering' .... LOL

So here’s the first two paragraphs since you guys obviously didn’t read it.

WASHINGTON — As President Trump amplifies unsubstantiated claims of Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election, the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed on Tuesday that Russian operatives engaged in a widespread social media campaign to improve his chances in the race.

In a report, the committee backed up the conclusions of the intelligence community, the special counsel and researchers that Russia mounted a broad campaign to interfere in the election. A Russian troll farm central to the election campaign supported “Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin,” the committee said.
    I guess my point is that this really discounts the whole “everything is a which hunt” argument when even your own side puts out a report that concludes foreign meddling to benefit one candidate took place.

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    Essentially, all the major powers 'influence' each other to a degree. The Americans are the MOST guilty of this from a 50 year historical perspective.

For the American media - if Russia as much as pokes fun of Clinton on twitter, thats considered 'interfering' .... LOL
    Has anyone ever claimed they don’t? It’s pretty well known how the cia has been doing this for years.

Doesn’t mean they shouldn’t put in measures to defend themselves from it.

Also this is not “the American media” claiming interference, this was a report from the republican-led senate committee.

So here’s the first two paragraphs since you guys obviously didn’t read it.

I guess my point is that this really discounts the whole “everything is a which hunt” argument when even your own side puts out a report that concludes foreign meddling to benefit one candidate took place.
    They already determined there was no collusion though. So what does this discount exactly? I just think it's funny as fuck if it's true, that the Clintons legit attempted to collude and interfere in the election with Russians help, and then Putin is like "Fuck that, I got my boy Trumps back" Ultimate Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    They already determined there was no collusion though. So what does this discount exactly?
    I already said it, it discounts claims of "witch hunt". There was something there (as concluded in the report released by republicans), and it was investigated. A witch hunt is where you investigate knowing very well you'll never find anything.

Interesting how many indictments the "witch hunt" has turned up so far haha. The Mueller investigation also made money. It's been rather fruitful in terms of taking out the trash.

Also, the Mueller report didn't say "no collusion" (collusion isn't even a chargeable offense - I believe the closest charge would be conspiracy), it said there wasn't enough evidence and it does not exonerate the president. Clearly he did, but the standard of evidence required is extremely high in that case.

Round 2 of the "witch hunt" is with all this Ukraine stuff, which Trump has literally admitted guilt to both privately and publicly. Nothing to hide, most transparent president ever, but no you can't see any of his conversations and he makes the note takers leave the room when he talks to putin lol. He has calls with both Putin and MBS in that classified system as well....gee I wonder what those are about.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 10-09-2019 at 03:49 PM.

I already said it, it discounts claims of "witch hunt". There was something there (as concluded in the report released by republicans), and it was investigated. A witch hunt is where you investigate knowing very well you'll never find anything.

I guess that is your interpretation. To me, a witch hunt is when you go looking for something based on whatever excuse you can muster, because you know if you look hard enough you'll find something whether it is related or not. You know......... like an actual witch hunt, where you could condemn someone of being a witch for any made up reason, because witches aren't real so there is no litmus test of proof.

That's exactly what the Mueller investigation was. They were investigating "collusion", but found no evidence of it. So they just tossed out a bunch of unrelated stuff that came from the investigation to stir up public distrust.

My Ride
    '13 GT1R

I can't figure Trump out. A pile of human trash, yet he pulls American troops from the Mid East, which the whole world wanted, and now because he did it, the whole world wants them to stay. Then the Kurdistan militants that were classified as terrorists by Western leaders, commited unspeakable horrors in Turkey, in Iraq, in Syria, suddenly we are letting our "friends down?"

People have lost their collective minds because it was Trump that pulled out, and not Obama, who promised he would pull out, close Guantanamo, won a peace prize that the committee now regrets for his promise to "bring people together" and promised diplomacy, yet destroyed Libya and created chaos, murder, brutality and largely contributed to 10 million refugees from Syria that no one wants.

Trump has started no new wars, yet maintains concentration camps on US borders. I don't get it
    GT1R. 8.82@169
    Mission

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by 04Terminator View Post
    I can't figure Trump out. A pile of human trash, yet he pulls American troops from the Mid East, which the whole world wanted, and now because he did it, the whole world wants them to stay. Then the Kurdistan militants that were classified as terrorists by Western leaders, commited unspeakable horrors in Turkey, in Iraq, in Syria, suddenly we are letting our "friends down?"

People have lost their collective minds because it was Trump that pulled out, and not Obama, who promised he would pull out, close Guantanamo, won a peace prize that the committee now regrets for his promise to "bring people together" and promised diplomacy, yet destroyed Libya and created chaos, murder, brutality and largely contributed to 10 million refugees from Syria that no one wants.

Trump has started no new wars, yet maintains concentration camps on US borders. I don't get it
    Trunip man is painting a very large canvas.

Many people cannot see the big picture hes got going on. I dont want to get into it as there are others here who have pointed out roughly whats going on already.

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast