Quantcast
Trump, his bullshit never stops - Page 20 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, his bullshit never stops

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by mazdavirgin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's an amazing dumpster fire worthwhile listening to the whole thing just to see how senile Trump actually is... He fixates on some hilarious inane things like people not hanging his picture in their offices
    Trump claims that if he hadn't fired Comey, "I would have been in some trouble right now, because they were coming after me ... turned out to be the best move I ever made -- firing Comey. Because they were looking to take down the president."
    This bit is my favorite part of today actually. How is that not admitting to obstruction of justice?

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    This bit is my favorite part of today actually. How is that not admitting to obstruction of justice?
    And what amounts to a non specific confession about what he was hiding from Comey.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Any writings in this forum are my personal view and all opinions expressed should be taken as such; there is no implied or direct opinion representative of anything but my own thoughts on various subjects.

This is where not being a politician hurts him. His speech is so poorly thought out that he opens himself up to this sort of over analyzing from the ABT crowd. Obviously he knows exactly what he meant, which is that they were hell bent to take down Trump regardless if he did anything or not. It's not obstruction of justice if there is no justice attempting to take place. So he fired a guy that had ill intentions in the eyes of justice.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/giuliani...pear-1.1352492

"If I disappear" Jeebus, when a white guy in the USA says it, you just know its gone full gangster for everyone.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Toilet flushing and low quality efficient lighting is the new USA.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/07/polit...ntl/index.html
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Articles of impeachment have been unveiled. Looks like they settled on Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress.

Vote in the House will surely pass. Really interested to see how Moscow Mitch will conduct the Senate trial even though we know they will ultimate acquit.

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Articles of impeachment have been unveiled. Looks like they settled on Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress.

Vote in the House will surely pass. Really interested to see how Moscow Mitch will conduct the Senate trial even though we know they will ultimate acquit.
    Here's how it will most likely go down:

1) Vote will obviously pass in the house along partisan lines

2) Trump is impeached

3) Senate trial is a circus, Trump is not removed. Only silver lining there is any senator who votes in favor of him is forever tied to the most corrupt president in US history and may harm their re-election. Trump has also openly bribed many senators with donations to their re-election campaigns in order to secure their votes in the Senate, and that part is actually completely legal. Pretty well zero chance he is removed.

4) Trump is voted out in 2020 (assuming Americans show up to the polls in numbers to large to manipulate). He is currently the easiest candidate to beat by most of the projections, so this late in the game it could potentially be worse if he was removed. Mitch has numerous voting security bills on his desk that he refuses to address for the sole purpose of allowing meddling in the next election, and a similar amount of anti-gerrymandering bills that he refuses to bring to vote for the same reasons, so the only hope is that more Americans show up to the polls because in 2016 Trump lost the popular vote by a wide margin. Things aren't looking good for Mitch in Kentucky right now though, his support is extremely low - with any luck he won't be around next time.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    Toilet flushing and low quality efficient lighting is the new USA.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/07/polit...ntl/index.html
    Which mod is Zenops?

Obviously intended to start new threads and bump some of the less active ones with complete shit.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    4) Trump is voted out in 2020 (assuming Americans show up to the polls in numbers to large to manipulate).
    No way, no how. He's going to win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    Here's how it will most likely go down:

1) Vote will obviously pass in the house along partisan lines

2) Trump is impeached

3) Senate trial is a circus, Trump is not removed. Only silver lining there is any senator who votes in favor of him is forever tied to the most corrupt president in US history and may harm their re-election. Trump has also openly bribed many senators with donations to their re-election campaigns in order to secure their votes in the Senate, and that part is actually completely legal. Pretty well zero chance he is removed.

4) Trump is voted out in 2020 (assuming Americans show up to the polls in numbers to large to manipulate). He is currently the easiest candidate to beat by most of the projections, so this late in the game it could potentially be worse if he was removed. Mitch has numerous voting security bills on his desk that he refuses to address for the sole purpose of allowing meddling in the next election, and a similar amount of anti-gerrymandering bills that he refuses to bring to vote for the same reasons, so the only hope is that more Americans show up to the polls because in 2016 Trump lost the popular vote by a wide margin. Things aren't looking good for Mitch in Kentucky right now though, his support is extremely low - with any luck he won't be around next time.
    Pretty much.

I expect the senate 'trial' to be a absolute shitshow. Likely the entire time of them complaining they can't interview the whistleblower and that dismisses everything because trump isn't getting to face his accuser even though there have been plenty of first hand witnesses.

Really the only hope the GOP has is to attack the credibility of people to try and muddy the waters and gaslight the public. They know they can't go after the facts themselves because there is just too much stacking up and at every turn more shit comes out.

But either way, they will vote along party lines and I doubt Trump gets kicked out. But at this point if thats what it takes for the Democrats to take over the senate in 2020, maybe this has a silver lining.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

But at this point if thats what it takes for the Democrats to take over the senate in 2020, maybe this has a silver lining.
    Yup, then maybe some MJ reform will actually happen.
    MORE and SAFE acts already passed House but no way anything will even get to Senate with Bitch Mitch in charge.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I think my life will be better if the Democrats had majorities in both the house and the senate. I also think Trump will be the Republican candidate and will win the next election.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    No way, no how. He's going to win again.
    I tend to agree, the field of dem candidates is pretty boring at this point. Sanders and Warren are a bit too progressive to catch the moderates, and Biden has a lot of perceived baggage which could end up being worsened for him in the Senate trial. If somehow Trump does lose, i think it would be more people voting "anyone but trump" vs. enthusiastically voting for the dem candidate.

I think my life will be better if the Democrats had majorities in both the house and the senate.
    curious about your thinking on this. i've always thought it's better for O&G people with Republicans in office, especially considering all the leading democrats (except for maybe Biden) will cancel keystone XL.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

curious about your thinking on this. I've always thought it's better for O&G people with Republicans in office, especially considering all the leading democrats (except for maybe Biden) will cancel keystone XL.
    I'm not sure the Democrats will do anything to KXL, although cancelling it would be a negative for me. I'm more thinking the relative lowering of the US currency would make travel for me cheaper, and remove the incentive to export trucks, so they'd be cheaper too.
    Any further reduction in US energy activity would be a net positive for me, longer term, as it will speed up the great rollover in shale production, which has a positive impact on energy prices, and therefore the health of the Canadian industry, and longer term, the health of the US industry too.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

I tend to agree, the field of dem candidates is pretty boring at this point. Sanders and Warren are a bit too progressive to catch the moderates, and Biden has a lot of perceived baggage which could end up being worsened for him in the Senate trial. If somehow Trump does lose, i think it would be more people voting "anyone but trump" vs. enthusiastically voting for the dem candidate.
    Even beyond that, politics are too partisanized and people refuse to admit their fuckups. Donnie is for sure going to be a two-term

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

I'm not sure the Democrats will do anything to KXL, although cancelling it would be a negative for me. I'm more thinking the relative lowering of the US currency would make travel for me cheaper, and remove the incentive to export trucks, so they'd be cheaper too.
    Any further reduction in US energy activity would be a net positive for me, longer term, as it will speed up the great rollover in shale production, which has a positive impact on energy prices, and therefore the health of the Canadian industry, and longer term, the health of the US industry too.
    As far as I know Bernie is the only one that has said he'll push to cancel it. I think the rest of the democratic field (at least the ones that have a chance) are status quo about KXL. But Bernie hammering the O&G industry might actually help us a lot if TMX gets up and running. Cutting off shore drilling would make the global price of oil creep up a decent chunk.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Even a significant change in sentiment regarding USA oil and gas would move the needle on where investment dollars flow. A Democrat win would have the big multinationals decreasing US investment, either for a short term, or to move it elsewhere.

Sentiment drives board behaviour, not economics or reality sadly.

Hilarious letter from Trump to Pelosi on the eve of his inevitable impeachment:

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...chment-process

You can tell that being impeached is really bothering him, but I will give him credit for trucking on with other presidential business while this progressed.

Hilarious letter from Trump to Pelosi on the eve of his inevitable impeachment:

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...chment-process

You can tell that being impeached is really bothering him, but I will give him credit for trucking on with other presidential business while this progressed.
    But....but...he hasn't even been paying attention to it because he has "work to do" (roughly 60% of his time is spent on personal things like golf according to his schedule) - not sure how he found the time to write that It's absolutely eating him up inside, there is nothing he cares more about than his image.

His taxes are coming out around June, that will be a fun one - remember he prioritized the appointment of an IRS official and a team of tax lawyers OVER the attorney general of the USA haha. The "most transparent president in history" is desperate to keep his taxes secret.

Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast