Quantcast
Trump, his bullshit never stops - Page 12 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, his bullshit never stops

Quote Originally Posted by 95EagleAWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How exactly does Iran threaten America?
    Because they've started to enrich uranium again since someone decided it would be a good idea to cancel an agreement that prevented them from enriching uranium. duhh

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Because they've started to enrich uranium again since someone decided it would be a good idea to cancel an agreement that prevented them from enriching uranium. duhh

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Cancel an agreement? Last I checked that agreement is still in place with everyone else that signed it.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    Cancel an agreement? Last I checked that agreement is still in place with everyone else that signed it.
    True, but the (arguably) most important signatory pulled out. That takes wind out of the sails.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    OK, but one of the main points of the agreement was US sanctions would be lifted if Iran behaved. US pulled out, sanctions were re-implemented, and now Iran are enriching uranium again.

Yes the EU is technically still in it, but their hands are tied because they have to abide by the sanctions otherwise they get punished.

OK, but one of the main points of the agreement was US sanctions would be lifted if Iran behaved. US pulled out, sanctions were re-implemented, and now Iran are enriching uranium again.

Yes the EU is technically still in it, but their hands are tied because they have to abide by the sanctions otherwise they get punished.
    Well I'm sure they weren't still enriching uranium under the Obama agreement of "Don't do it, and we won't check if you are"

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    See thats the bigger picture. Is America hurting under Trump from a financial/economic point? Has American fought more or less wars under him? Obama had zero days of peace while in office.
    Americas economy has improved at a slightly higher rate than it was under Obama, although Trump had to supercharge the deficit to do it. Given that growth was in a positive direction already, I'm at a loss to explain why he had to take actions that were previously used during economic crisis only. Well, the explanation is that he wrote him and his friends a massive check with taxpayer money, but no one will admit to that

Yup he's on track for having zero peace days as well, but heck I'll give him a pass on that, given that he's under the same restriction as Obama where you either continue having a presence in the Middle East or get directly blamed for enabling massacre's. Would have been nice if the Republicans didn't fabricate an unwinnable war to start with, or if Trump wouldn't sometimes trip and drop gasoline on the fire like this past week, but there's only so much we can expect. Nice to see that his entire concern with military action is fiscal, given that he has proudly announced that he is renting American forces to Saudi Arabia. Very moral. Very cool
    The fact the MSM/deepstate utterly despise him is another reason, even though hes an egotistical maniac and good at theater/showmanship, I would prefer turnip man over killary.

He might be corrupt and complicit in some ways, but hes doing this in the open, whereas the rest of the Washington crowd hides their true intentions. I dont see him as being any more or less 'corrupt' in lining his own pockets than any other DC elite. The CGI (clintons) was linked to various financial schemes benefiting very shady people and groups.
    First, it's not even true that he's doing it all out in the open. He only admits to the things that are too obvious to hide, not for lack of trying. Like when he denied that he was golfing while staying at Mar-A-Lago but people would take photos through the bushes, so he hired box trucks to block them, but then people at the club would take photos and he couldn't stand to either a) not go golfing while billing the American taxpayer for 25% of his presidency or b) clear out paying customers, so he finally went "yeah sure I'm golfing, that's how I make bigly deals". Then of course things like Kushners security clearance that he denies he meddled in but there is literally no other plausible explanation, getting Ivanka Chinese copyrights, things we know he's involved in but there is no smoking gun of him physically doing it. And for Clinton Foundation levels of grift, his extended family going to China and selling access to Trump, Kushner suggesting countries lend him money and when denied 'suggesting' that America participate in invading that country, very obvious padding of pockets that are shady as hell that he won't even talk about.

Second, even if it was true that he was transparent about his corruption, I fail to see how that makes it any better or even the same. The shear contempt for the American people, especially his fans that he knows he has so thoroughly cucked that they will not only accept this but attack others for trying to hold him accountable, is an extra layer of shit that should push it over the edge.

My Ride

What I'm taking away from the current political climate is that there are a lot of alienated and pissed off people out there.

I recently had a beer with a friend of mine who asked me if I resonated more with Trudeau or with Trump. Obviously, I said Trudeau and he was surprised.

Fuck knows why.

Trudeau is a turdlet and I can't stand the guy. But if I have to choose between Trudeau and Trump, it's a non-starter. I'll pick the one I think sucks less, and I'm speaking from a moral point of view.

And how fucked up is that? "Hmm, do I prefer a turd sandwich or a giant douche?" has never felt more real than the political environment of today.

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    What I'm taking away from the current political climate is that there are a lot of alienated and pissed off people out there.

I recently had a beer with a friend of mine who asked me if I resonated more with Trudeau or with Trump. Obviously, I said Trudeau and he was surprised.

Fuck knows why.

Trudeau is a turdlet and I can't stand the guy. But if I have to choose between Trudeau and Trump, it's a non-starter. I'll pick the one I think sucks less, and I'm speaking from a moral point of view.

And how fucked up is that? "Hmm, do I prefer a turd sandwich or a giant douche?" has never felt more real than the political environment of today.
    This kind of highlights the sentiment of a huge portion of voters. Too foolish to even understand just how corrupt and disingenuous Trudeau is, that they would actually choose him over Trump.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    This kind of highlights the sentiment of a huge portion of voters. Too foolish to even understand just how corrupt and disingenuous Trudeau is, that they would actually choose him over Trump.
    lol what a hilarious thing to say.

Well I'm sure they weren't still enriching uranium under the Obama agreement of "Don't do it, and we won't check if you are"
    Do you really think the West would have signed an agreement based purely on taking iran’s word for it? If you care to inform yourself, here’s a quick read on what the terms were:
    https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/wha...lear-agreement

TLDR: Unprecedented access to their facilities by IAEA to verify they were not enriching past their limits
    Last edited by sabad66; 10-19-2019 at 10:05 AM.

Do you really think the West would have signed an agreement based purely on taking iran’s word for it? If you care to inform yourself, here’s a quick read on what the terms were:
    https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/wha...lear-agreement

TLDR: Unprecedented access to their facilities by IAEA to verify they were not enriching past their limits
    He does. Look at his replies. He actually thinks people on the left hate the countries they represent, and are cartoon super villain's. I assume it's because when he sits and tries to muster up all his brain power to think of a nefarious reason why someone would want to improve the environment, or sign a peace deal with a country that President Big Boy doesn't like, nothing of logical value comes to mind so he just goes "well they're evil. Ta-Da! Best brains"
    Last edited by Antonito; 10-19-2019 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    He does. Look at his replies. He actually thinks people on the left hate the countries they represent, and are cartoon super villain's. I assume it's because when he sits and tries to muster up all his brain power to think of a nefarious reason why someone would want to improve the environment, or sign a peace deal with a country that President Big Boy doesn't like, nothing of logical value comes to mind so he just goes "well they're evil. Ta-Da! Best brains"
    You must be reading someone else's posts? I don't think lefties are intentionally evil. I'm not a psychologist, but it appears like their idiotic ideas do come from a place of good intentions. They just have no basic understanding of how anything works.

Like in Obama's case, I'm sure he didn't sign that shill of an agreement to purposely screw the USA. He probably just wanted to tell the world he made an epic deal and didn't really take the time to understand what the deal was all about. But hey, disarming Iran sounded good in a headline.

You must be reading someone else's posts? I don't think lefties are intentionally evil. I'm not a psychologist, but it appears like their idiotic ideas do come from a place of good intentions. They just have no basic understanding of how anything works.

Like in Obama's case, I'm sure he didn't sign that shill of an agreement to purposely screw the USA. He probably just wanted to tell the world he made an epic deal and didn't really take the time to understand what the deal was all about. But hey, disarming Iran sounded good in a headline.
    True, I was thinking of SportELs and a few others' replies. You're brand of delusion is on the opposite side of the spectrum
    Last edited by Antonito; 10-19-2019 at 03:22 PM.

True, I was thinking of SportELs and a few others' replies. You're brand of delusion is on the opposite side of the spectrum
    Delusion based on truth and reality. It's a hell of a drug.

My Ride

Delusion based on truth and reality. It's a hell of a drug.
    With a massive degree of bias thrown in just for fun. You belong on r/iamverysmart, dude. It's hilarious.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

First, it's not even true that he's doing it all out in the open. He only admits to the things that are too obvious to hide, not for lack of trying. Like when he denied that he was golfing while staying at Mar-A-Lago but people would take photos through the bushes, so he hired box trucks to block them, but then people at the club would take photos and he couldn't stand to either a) not go golfing while billing the American taxpayer for 25% of his presidency or b) clear out paying customers, so he finally went "yeah sure I'm golfing, that's how I make bigly deals". Then of course things like Kushners security clearance that he denies he meddled in but there is literally no other plausible explanation, getting Ivanka Chinese copyrights, things we know he's involved in but there is no smoking gun of him physically doing it. And for Clinton Foundation levels of grift, his extended family going to China and selling access to Trump, Kushner suggesting countries lend him money and when denied 'suggesting' that America participate in invading that country, very obvious padding of pockets that are shady as hell that he won't even talk about.

Second, even if it was true that he was transparent about his corruption, I fail to see how that makes it any better or even the same. The shear contempt for the American people, especially his fans that he knows he has so thoroughly cucked that they will not only accept this but attack others for trying to hold him accountable, is an extra layer of shit that should push it over the edge.
    I did not say hes doing it ALL out in the open. He definitely of the 'no fucks given' variety in terms of perceived ethics violations and the related optics. Hes also very good at trolling the MSM with complete bullshit. Hes also not releasing his tax info because it would probably show he has 0$ personally (or something in the negative) - which would bruise his childish ego.

The MAIN reason I would take turnip man over killary is because the deep-state-mass media absolutely DESPISE him. Hes obviously doing something right on a larger scale, because for the first time in a long time, the deep-state has a president who doesent give a fuck about them and their goals - and cant be bought out. Thats the biggest takeaway here.

The fact that turnip man made it into the office is a complete farce. He was being openly mocked for his decision to run at official events and now hes laughing the best.

fuck you killary
    Last edited by revelations; 10-20-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    I did not say hes doing it ALL out in the open. He definitely of the 'no fucks given' variety in terms of perceived ethics violations and the related optics. Hes also very good at trolling the MSM with complete bullshit. Hes also not releasing his tax info because it would probably show he has 0$ personally (or something in the negative) - which would bruise his childish ego.

The MAIN reason I would take turnip man over killary is because the deep-state-mass media absolutely DESPISE him. Hes obviously doing something right on a larger scale, because for the first time in a long time, the deep-state has a president who doesent give a fuck about them and their goals - and cant be bought out. Thats the biggest takeaway here.
    Can't be bought out despite having a large hospitality empire with $0 to his name? He absolutely can be bought out, and that is the problem. From where that money is coming from.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    Can't be bought out despite having a large hospitality empire with $0 to his name? He absolutely can be bought out, and that is the problem. From where that money is coming from.
    No, he might be in dept personally - but his business empire spans the globe (including Russia if I recall). So while he might poor personally (like Elon Musk) hes definitely not hurting financially, unlike the Clintons who stole items out of the white house when they left as they were that poor.

Hes also donating his income - but I suspect this is done for financial reasons rather than just charity and optics.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/polit...ral/index.html

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 11:17 AM.

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast