Quantcast
Trump, his bullshit never stops - Page 13 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, his bullshit never stops

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did not say hes doing it ALL out in the open. He definitely of the 'no fucks given' variety in terms of perceived ethics violations and the related optics. Hes also very good at trolling the MSM with complete bullshit. Hes also not releasing his tax info because it would probably show he has 0$ personally (or something in the negative) - which would bruise his childish ego.

The MAIN reason I would take turnip man over killary is because the deep-state-mass media absolutely DESPISE him. Hes obviously doing something right on a larger scale, because for the first time in a long time, the deep-state has a president who doesent give a fuck about them and their goals - and cant be bought out. Thats the biggest takeaway here.

The fact that turnip man made it into the office is a complete farce. He was being openly mocked for his decision to run at official events and now hes laughing the best.

fuck you killary
    Hey guyz, I support trump cuz he is awesome at pwning the libz and msm hates him!!

The sad thing is this is not the first time I’ve heard this. Had a colleague visiting us from Houston and he said pretty much the same thing. This is why we can’t have nice things

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by 01RedDX View Post
    Disagree emphatically. His biggest issues stem from the fact that he didn't divest himself from his businesses and his repeat violations of the emoluments clause which will continue to come to light in the coming weeks and months.

^ that does not mean the deepstate can buy him out, which was the case with clintons, obamas, etc.

Thats definitely unethical though.

Also, hes donating his entire 400,000$/year salary. Hes not hurting financially.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Hey guyz, I support trump cuz he is awesome at pwning the libz and msm hates him!!

The sad thing is this is not the first time I’ve heard this. Had a colleague visiting us from Houston and he said pretty much the same thing. This is why we can’t have nice things
    your choices are killary (pro establishment) or a rich, reality TV star who is giving the middle finger to the establishment

please decide

No, he might be in dept personally - but his business empire spans the globe (including Russia if I recall).
    His debt was such a problem he could only get financing and investment from foreign sources (i.e. Russia, Saudis, etc) because U.S. and other Western banks didn't want anything to do with him. This has been well known for a long time. Much longer than he ever had any serious presidential aspirations.

My Ride
    '13 GT1R

Scheer desperately trying to mimmick Trump.

Openly lied about his credentials.
    Got his supporters to chant "lock him up!"
    Smear campaign against Bernier.
    Openly lying that Trudeau would cancel transfer payments. Haha

Wow. Sad days in Canadian politics.
    GT1R. 8.82@169
    Mission

your choices are killary (pro establishment) or a rich, reality TV star who is giving the middle finger to the establishment

please decide
    Well choosing the person who once defied the establishment by using a personal e-mail account would be so reprehensible that I'd have to go with the person who tried to have government money spent at a business they own for powerful friends.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    His debt was such a problem he could only get financing and investment from foreign sources (i.e. Russia, Saudis, etc) because U.S. and other Western banks didn't want anything to do with him. This has been well known for a long time. Much longer than he ever had any serious presidential aspirations.
    Oh no doubt - hes had something like a dozen bankruptcies in his massive corporations. But keep in mind that when he (and most rich people) talk about THEIR finances (personally), it is a complete disconnect from their corporate entities. So, bankrupt entities dont matter as they have been closed off.

So if turnip man said "im rich" - hes likely talking about his entire networth (assets vs. liabilities) and not what he has sitting in his savings account (most rich people have very little liquid cash).

As far as lining their own pockets because of politics, ask Biden and co. how that worked out for them. Its fucking delusional.

The CGI offered foreign entities the opportunity to 'pay to play'. This is just one part about how their system works.

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    Well choosing the person who once defied the establishment by using a personal e-mail account would be so reprehensible that I'd have to go with the person who tried to have government money spent at a business they own for powerful friends.
    I cant tell if sarcastic - killary and the group she sides with is far, far more dangerous to the entire world. Definitely not about one server that was 'bleached like a cleaner'.
    Last edited by revelations; 10-20-2019 at 12:12 PM.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 11:16 AM.

My Ride

I believe you are conflating having money/assets with being incorruptible, which is simply not true. Especially for a guy like Trump and his fixation on power and "winning" at all cost, money becomes an important way of keeping score. This is true of most millionaires after they've reached a certain point and the practical need for money becomes non-existent but the need for power becomes all-encompassing.

Speaking of assets though, one of the Trump family's core assets is the network of sprawling low-income housing complexes throughout NYC. So the guy who disdains poor people is actually greatly dependent on them politically and financially. That is the one group he cannot afford to piss off.

Now this fixation on Hillary and butterymales, how is this still going on? Give it up man, it's been 3 years, she lost! Why is anything that Hillary's done still being used to justify Trump's unethical behaviour? Besides, they've been doing the same exact thing with their emails except possibly involving even more people, including Jared and Ivanka using private email servers to conduct official business:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...cations-tools/

Butterymales!
    No, I am not stating that turnip man is not corrupt.

My basic position is that killary was so reprehensible that the Americans (wisely??) elected a reality TV star/business man (of some kind) to be a fucking president who :

- has no fucks to give about political correctness
    - is using the office to inflate his ego
    - trolls the mainstream media with BS
    - tells the deepstate/establishment what to do with its body part
    - lining his (corporate) pockets to some degree, definitely
    - donating his entire salary
    - is anti-endless wars
    - is pulling out dirt on all his opponents (just like the opposition would)
    Last edited by revelations; 10-20-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 04:41 PM.

My Ride

The best FU to the deepstate is that they tried SO HARD to make fun of and block trunip man ..... 100% backfired.

(trump, and others mocked at WH press dinner, before he became prez)

https://youtu.be/7YGITlxfT6s?t=722

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

The MAIN reason I would take turnip man over killary is because the deep-state-mass media absolutely DESPISE him. Hes obviously doing something right on a larger scale, because for the first time in a long time, the deep-state has a president who doesent give a fuck about them and their goals - and cant be bought out.
    Everything Trump has done over his entire life has been about him getting bought out. This is well documented.

This statement demonstrates a huge portion of his base: deliberate contrarians manufacturing bullshit to justify their position.

"Trump can't be bought out" is the funniest thing I've read so far today.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    Everything Trump has done over his entire life has been about him getting bought out. This is well documented.

This statement demonstrates a huge portion of his base: deliberate contrarians manufacturing bullshit to justify their position.

"Trump can't be bought out" is the funniest thing I've read so far today.
    Yea, unfortunately you dont understand. Very common from both sides.

To put it succinctly, the previous presidents were part of the system where they were sponsored/supported by various major groups - international or otherwise (eg. Bush and Salem Bin Laden).
    These people were the ones who controlled the direction the president took and the potus went along and were promised various things after their terms were over.

Now, you have a buffoon and a professional bullshitter, who was never supposed to win and definitely lines his own pockets - but is not part of the above system. He has support from groups, definitely, but it not the same group(s) as the Bushs', Clintons and Obama.

They dont/own or control him and that is extremely unnerving to them. This is partially why you have entire networks (CNN) who base most of their news on turnip mans, latest egotistical tirade or falsehood.

The entire 50 years of CIA attempts at destabilizing everything is being undone by one reality TV star with bad hair, who is NOT fighting in any more wars - or is at least making the appearance of this. From Iran, to DPRK to Syria to Russia/Ukraine and others.
    Last edited by revelations; 10-20-2019 at 02:05 PM.

Now this fixation on Hillary and butterymales, how is this still going on? Give it up man, it's been 3 years, she lost! Why is anything that Hillary's done still being used to justify Trump's unethical behaviour?
    Because at the end of the day Trump was the lesser of two evils. Leftists can't really bitch about Trump, when they didn't bring a reasonable candidate to the ballot. Which is really ironic, because the only reason Trump beat Cruz, was because of the negativity and disdain for Hillary that people had to go totally opposite end of the spectrum. So being that leftists actively got Trump elected, they don't have a leg t stand on bashing him now.

Oh man, this bill maher segment from Friday is perfect timing for this conversation of “can’t be bought”

“The only time corruption bothers Donald trump is when he’s not in on it”
    Last edited by sabad66; 10-20-2019 at 02:36 PM.

My Ride

Is he really though? You have someone who's beholden to the deep state, which is inherently pro-American and defends American interests .
    Absolutely not the case. The 'deepstate' is a transnational group of people and corporations whose sole interest is to line their pockets and interests. Their interests could be religiously motivated as well - Shia vs Sunni.

This is why you have them pushing globalization (no borders, you are all centrally managed!) and Muslim destabilization as well as throwing out those 'dictators' who refuse to comply with Americas demands. They would have one global currency (USD) and then can run up all the debt they want.

When turnip man decided to build a wall, that was one big FU to the deepstates' ideals.
    Last edited by revelations; 10-20-2019 at 03:10 PM.

My Ride

Good point, not unlike the Evangelical lobby which is among Trump's most powerful backers, a group of people who literally believe in the imperative to start Armageddon in the middle east ASAP! No problem there.

Also, this is hilarious, "Bring 'em home!".... to Iraq! https://www.apnews.com/a66bf441fdfb43ca80d200dcbfb5d09d

No, not serving the deep state at all...
    Let me know when turnip man starts amassing troops in the mid east. 1000 troops is fuck all when compared to GW1 and GW2 - also note that the American invaders in GW targeted MANY historically ancient sites- and by ancient, I mean megalithic. It wasnt just about robbing the gold and oil. They were after much more.

Yes, I have heard this BS prediction back in 1982, 1985 and 1987 and 1992 during GW1 - "jesus was coming soon! we need to accelerate this" - Gog and magog.
    Last edited by revelations; 10-20-2019 at 03:06 PM.

My Ride

Yeah, good thing Trump's party wasn't involved in starting any of those wars and are not in power any more...
    American party lines mean absolutely fuck all in the grander scheme of things.

Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast