Quantcast
Road Rage: Would you file a police report? - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 199

Thread: Road Rage: Would you file a police report?

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,140
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha typical bitch and loser ass joke. Regardless if I'm straight, gay or whatever you'd be the ugly ass gay guy who needs a cucumber to fuck your own ass
    It's $10 for a BJ, $12 for an HJ, $15 for a ZJ

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toilet_X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Geez what an angry little finger smeller. But you're barkin up the wrong tree mister. Im trained in the arts of reach around jitsu, and can/will strangle you with your own prolapsed anus.
    The crazy thing about the internet is that you really never know who you're dealing with.

    I'm be game to meet you some mixed martial arts gym, let's same champions creed? Is that a good spot for you? We can anywhere and line up the other fuck tards in this thread. One at at time, we can have a ref so you feel a bit safer

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's $10 for a BJ, $12 for an HJ, $15 for a ZJ
    Just stop replying, you really sound "beyond retarded" do you get it?

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The crazy thing about the internet is that you really never know who you're dealing with.

    I'm be game to meet you some mixed martial arts gym, let's same champions creed? Is that a good spot for you? We can anywhere and line up the other fuck tards in this thread. One at at time, we can have a ref so you feel a bit safer

    - - - Updated - - -


    Just stop replying, you really sound "beyond retarded" do you get it?
    Lmfao. Ok, this just went from funny to hilarious. I know the guys down at champs creed. Ive taken classes there from 2013 to 2017. Out of respect, im not dropping names. But if they even catch WIND of you calling people out over the internet they wont let you within a foot of that place.

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toilet_X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lmfao. Ok, this just went from funny to hilarious. I know the guys down at champs creed. Ive taken classes there from 2013 to 2017. Out of respect, im not dropping names. But if they even catch WIND of you calling people out over the internet they wont let you within a foot of that place.
    Good do it, simply saying it's an option to go there and do what you say you want to do. Faggot, you think you're tough cause you train there? You're a clown

    You think you carry weight cause you train, get the fuck outta here cock sucker

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    2,902
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But like i told the other losers on here i'm glad to meet anyone in person if you want to confront me on anything. I'm positive your tone will change and most of you won't even come. I'm dead serious. If you actually have an issue with me and would like to do something other than post your comments so that admins can give you a gold star then send me a PM and lets handle it. Simple.
    My PM is broken, but you can text me at 403-867-5309.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My PM is broken, but you can text me at 403-867-5309.
    Name?

    I'll call
    Last edited by jabjab; 08-07-2019 at 08:12 PM.

  7. #147
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Blandness
    Posts
    7,012
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Name?

    I'll call
    Ask for Jenny

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good do it, simply saying it's an option to go there and do what you say you want to do. Faggot, you think you're tough cause you train there? You're a clown

    You think you carry weight cause you train, get the fuck outta here cock sucker
    You wouldnt believe how many guys like you go in there with an attitude, end up getting tossed out of that gym damn near in tears. I cant believe you even suggested that, did you really think that being in a calgary based car forum that no one would call you out on that? Holy fuck, you know what, im facebookin the guys with a link to this thread they'll love this.

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.
    Posts
    6,222
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    That time that road rage spawned an e-cage match several days later.

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That time that road rage spawned an e-cage match several days later.
    He read that one straight out of the Logan Paul playbook

  11. #151
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,399
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Oh man. Toilet_X serious mode.
    I'm sitting on the sidelines.

  12. #152
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    20,890
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  13. #153
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toilet_X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You wouldnt believe how many guys like you go in there with an attitude, end up getting tossed out of that gym damn near in tears. I cant believe you even suggested that, did you really think that being in a calgary based car forum that no one would call you out on that? Holy fuck, you know what, im facebookin the guys with a link to this thread they'll love this.
    LOL, do it! Its awesome place!

  14. #154
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh man. Toilet_X serious mode.
    I'm sitting on the sidelines.
    Ah its all fun. I didnt think he'd take my reach around comment seriously.I know he's full of crap. Im too used to you handsome easy going devils

  15. #155
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calgary/Alberta
    My Ride
    2011 Chrarger, 2018 F150
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    What I want to know is what the hell did the cucumber do to anyone. Cucumber Lives Matter

  16. #156
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Leduc, Alberta
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The crazy thing about the internet is that you really never know who you're dealing with.

    Ummmm, yeah. Maybe that's why you shouldn't be talking so much shit? The irony here is hilarious.

  17. #157
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toilet_X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ah its all fun. I didnt think he'd take my reach around comment seriously.I know he's full of crap. Im too used to you handsome easy going devils
    I was able to confirm who I thought you were by throwing a gym name in there. You confirmed where you trained and during what times. Do you really think I'd "drop" a name of a gym I'm associated with? I hope you are training your mind as well. See ya around

  18. #158
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.
    Posts
    6,222
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was able to confirm who I thought you were by throwing a gym name in there. You confirmed where you trained and during what times. Do you really think I'd "drop" a name of a gym I'm associated with? I hope you are training your mind as well. See ya around
    Really, you're going to try to backpedal super hard because you've made a total ass of yourself on here... while also implying that you're smarter than people?

    Fuck off with this bullshit and grow up a bit, eh?

  19. #159
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Parked in Baygirl's garage.
    My Ride
    2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L BOOST!
    Posts
    4,116
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Man, what a wannabe thug. This reminds me of the other past accounts that suddenly imploded like this. I can't remember the account names, but, I can recall this happening twice in the past and IIRC, this JabJab account showed up not long after the last time it happened. I may be wrong, but the missus is good at searching this shit up.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

    Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

  20. #160
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was able to confirm who I thought you were by throwing a gym name in there. You confirmed where you trained and during what times. Do you really think I'd "drop" a name of a gym I'm associated with? I hope you are training your mind as well. See ya around
    Oh did you now? How many people do you think went there around the time frame i did? In fact, i'll play ball, lets test that... What is my name? What classes did i take, and before you answer, i want you to really consider the fact that a few people know me on this forum and can call you on your shit. Stop trying to intimidate people, no gym in calgary would accept your money, these are professional martial artists, they wont condone behavior such as this.

    A'you fulla shit.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Men beat woman with hockey stick in bizarre road rage attack, police say

    By ganesh in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 59
    Latest Threads: 12-10-2016, 11:38 AM
  2. can you file a police report for an assault without pressing charges?

    By spikerS in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 48
    Latest Threads: 08-04-2016, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Latest Threads: 01-05-2011, 05:33 PM
  4. Replies: 35
    Latest Threads: 05-24-2008, 01:52 PM
  5. Amateur Question: Finding th Setup File in the installed program file folders

    By Mckenzie in forum Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics
    Replies: 4
    Latest Threads: 03-28-2006, 07:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •