Quantcast
Online surveys = $$$?! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Online surveys = $$$?!

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Default Online surveys = $$$?!

Brethren,

Are online surveys that pay cash a thing? I did some googling and found a few paying sites.

On another forum a member claims he makes $100usd monthly for very little effort. As he puts it “I crush surveys instead of candy while taking a shit and it nets me $100/mth on average”.

That seems very simple and great spending cash.

Thoughts? Some even offer referral cash for new surveyors. First I’ve heard of actual consistent paid sites for this.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Nope, not fake - I have an elderly client who does this. They have an auto-form fill software (Roboform) that does most of the work (no typing in info).

Its not get rich quick, but it definitely can get you 100$ a month. Note that in my clients' case, they get free prizes as well, so they just sell the stuff on Kijiji (BNIB).

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Interesting.

This could be great supplemental income. Even stuffing $100/mth into rrsp, then taking the tax break on the other end.

With any luck it’ll compound too.

It could work out to an additional $1800/yr. but technically you’d have to claim the income. So not $1800.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Note that for the 100$ you might have to put in 5-10 hours a month - you could be sitting on a couch while watching football, and working on this during commercials.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

I just collect empties at work from co-workers. Much easier.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.