Quantcast
Petty Neighbourhood - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Petty Neighbourhood

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Can you post a dash cam video with these idiots in clear sight so we can all see publically what they look like since we know where they live?

They can gossip all they want but I'm sure they will stop when they get embarassed enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you post a dash cam video with these idiots in clear sight so we can all see publically what they look like since we know where they live?

They can gossip all they want but I'm sure they will stop when they get embarassed enough.
    Haha but I haven't given their address. The picture posted was another person's area lol! If/when I do get dash cam footage I'll gladly share.

Quote Originally Posted by Toilet_X View Post
    Or challenge them to a wrasslun match at the local mma gym
    nah no challenge, this is straight revenge kill mission. Time and place for a wrasslun match

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    What would anyone reasonably be able to do with a picture of only half my dick?
    Half is all i NEED.

My Ride
    Ford/Audi/Benz

Last edited by DustanS; 09-22-2022 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DustanS View Post
    Let me know if you want me to swing by. I’m at the wear bars on my tires so I’d estimate I could still get 16-20 donuts out of them before the new ones go on. Could probably get a couple dozen loud cars and diesel douches to come hang out and park like assholes if you wanted to throw a bbq together.
    As tempting as it is, I'm going to try and take the high road.

Going to dash cam the rest of summer and see what I gather.

In today's video, I have him power washing my car as I drive by lol. Also on that video I have him raising his voice talking to his buddy so I can specifically hear him saying he's going to show me a lesson before I even started driving lol.
    Last edited by ickyflex; 08-25-2019 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ickyflex View Post
    As tempting as it is, I'm going to try and take the high road.

Going to dash cam the rest of summer and see what I gather.

In today's video, I have him power washing my car as I drive by lol. Also on that video I have him raising his voice talking to his buddy so I can specifically hear him saying he's going to show me a lesson before I even started driving lol.
    Lol that is blatant bullying.

Please put together a nice long video, share it here, then contact police.

Him spraying your car is assault.

My Ride
    Silverado

What did you do to this guy?

Personally I would stop and talk to him.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtsniffer View Post
    What did you do to this guy?

Personally I would stop and talk to him.
    Has a hard on for anyone driving anything over 15km/hr. Just before I left a cla45 drove by and he was up in arms yelling at the guy. Guy driving by didn’t even notice lol

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Icyflex summer compilation will be fire haha can’t wait

Post the dumb neighbor's address, I'd love to scoot by at the speed limit. Maybe even 2 or 3 times.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Yea please post the location. This WONT go back to the OP unless we park at his house. We are all law-abiding, anonymous vehicles. Once enough 'loud' traffic starts going by there - the assholes might get the message - and ignore the OP.

I have an older V8 AMG with an aftermarket exhaust - let me know what area.

Also, hosing someones car is not even mischief. They can do this everytime.

My Ride
    Pushbroom

Would also like to know where this is. Been wanting to “adjust” my anti-lag. While stationary of course...

My Ride
    Beetle

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    I don't know what is wrong with parents nowadays? We played in the street all the time when I was a kid, and never even had any close calls. Because our parents taught us to be respectful of our surroundings. We keep our eyes peeled, and if someone yells "car", we all get the fuck off the road. Now I see kids with no regard for their own self preservation, let alone any awareness that they are even on a street meant for cars. However it does tend to be one particular demographic of children that do this. It's like their parents just figure if they lose one they can make another, so let them figure life out on their own.
    THIS. Is it the new norm for kids to be playing on the street and not care that there is a car approaching? I've already had a few instances where I slowly rolled up to their street hockey game and had to stop the car and put it in park while they continued to play for 30s, then when they finally start to move their net and get to the side of the road, they stare you down like you're the inconvenience while you drive by after work with their parents watching from the driveway or inside their garage sitting on a lawn chair with a beer and not doing anything about it. Like everyone has reiterated, when we all grew up playing on the road, if there's a car coming, you GET THE FK OFF THE ROAD. It seems like these young families treat the road like their own personal playground.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    Him spraying your car is assault.
    LoL!

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Why don't you just drive by going 2 km/h every single time you see them and start licking your lips as you stare sternly into his eyes? Blow kisses and wink at him too. Be super fucking weird until he is creeped out by you.

Area is in: West Springs

However, I have a case file with the police open so I can't disclose much else until this is all said and done.

Just got home and they are hanging out in his garage (garage door open, sitting in lawn chairs watching the tv installed in his garage together). The second I park and look over in their direction, all 6 of them just standing on the driveway staring at me (i assure you i was driving slow, I have legitimately tried de-escalating the situation). Like this is who I am dealing with, I know everyone thinks it is some one sided, but I assure you it is as bad as it sounds.

Not going to lie, turning over your shoulder seeing 6 people on a drive-way staring at you gave me the fucking creeps lol

As for going over and talking to them, any time i'm outside (doing yardwork or anything), they talk loudly about me so I can hear and I can certainly tell you it would not be pretty if I even tried to engage in conversation with them so I just don't.
    Last edited by ickyflex; 08-25-2019 at 09:32 PM.

My Ride
    Has wheels

Quote Originally Posted by ickyflex View Post
    Area is in: West Springs

However, I have a case file with the police open so I can't disclose much else until this is all said and done.

Just got home and they are hanging out in his garage (garage door open, sitting in lawn chairs watching the tv installed in his garage together). The second I park and look over in their direction, all 6 of them just standing on the driveway staring at me (i assure you i was driving slow, I have legitimately tried de-escalating the situation). Like this is who I am dealing with, I know everyone thinks it is some one sided, but I assure you it is as bad as it sounds.

Not going to lie, turning over your shoulder seeing 6 people on a drive-way staring at you gave me the fucking creeps lol

As for going over and talking to them, any time i'm outside (doing yardwork or anything), they talk loudly about me so I can hear and I can certainly tell you it would not be pretty if I even tried to engage in conversation with them so I just don't.
    So it seems pretty obvious that they like to play games with you. Seems to me that their groups enjoyment, since you're not apart of the "clique". Things would definitely escalate if you tried even having a sensible conversation about what's going on.

People like that are difficult to deal with, the resolution would have to be exactly what they're looking for. Even then, I doubt you'd ever have a positive relationship with those neighbors.

I mean why don't you just ignore them? I couldn't imagine wasting the time and effort you are on something like this?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast