Quantcast
Eddie Maurice getting sued. - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Eddie Maurice getting sued.

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The extreme scenario that could be used would be comparing the snooper to a peasant gleaning a landowners field for a few grains of wheat to make a loaf of bread. In which case, if the owner came at the peasant and thwacked him with a sword - then yes - there is a case here. Biblically speaking scenario of course.

In which case, definite grey area as to who is "more" in the wrong. Violent action, or simple thievery. Stuff is just stuff, but taking a life is the ultimate penalty under god.

No doubt though, there is a strong case for public endangerment, considering he could have shot a kid walking by or even a baby in a carriage on a ricochet. Anyone who has ever played a shooter videogame in their life and never accidentally shot a member of their own team, ever - is allowed to raise their hand and complain. Noone?

Now one can see how the home defender is now the most evil man in history?
    Are you related to that crotch woman who sued McDonalds for the coffee being too hot??
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

Quote Originally Posted by civic_stylez View Post
    Are you related to that crotch woman who sued McDonalds for the coffee being too hot??
    mcdonalds demonized that woman for sueing when she didnt really want to.. saw a video of this that discussed mcdonalds pr campaign against her.

If I remember right that lady had 3rd degree burns from coffee mcdonalds knew was way too hot to begin with.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by gwill View Post
    mcdonalds demonized that woman for sueing when she didnt really want to.. saw a video of this that discussed mcdonalds pr campaign against her.

If I remember right that lady had 3rd degree burns from coffee mcdonalds knew was way too hot to begin with.

Oh yeah, the poor thing. Who would have thought that hot coffee was hot and maybe, just maybe clamping it between your obese thighs driving against your vaginal mesh piss flaps might be the second worst idea in history while you go for a drive.
    Oops - the hot coffee I planted in my cooter turned out to burn my skank lips.
    It's ok, I'll sue.
    Last edited by ThePenIsMightier; 11-08-2019 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Deleted mysterious insult. covfefe

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    You are a trash eating, retard.

Oh yeah, the poor thing. Who would have thought that hot coffee was hot and maybe, just maybe clamping it between your obese thighs driving against your vaginal mesh piss flaps might be the second worst idea in history while you go for a drive.
    It's ok, I'll sue.
    Careful boys, we got a MGTOW badass over here.

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    Careful boys, we got a MGTOW badass over here.
    someone was deep into the sauce last night

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Every forum's gotta have one or two wingnuts.

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    You are a trash eating, retard.

It's ok, I'll sue.
    Since you obviously need this at a Jr High level:

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    It is one of the few regrets in my life that when a younger women showed up at my door saying "she had nowhere to go and did not know what to do" on a colder winter night that I did not immediately take her in - or take the personal hit and get a cab so that she could make it to a shelter.
    Keanu, is that you?

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

Lets not forget that at the time this incident happened there was a rash of rural crime in the okotoks - High River area most of which had firearm involvement and theft or damage to property much worse than "rummaging through a truck for change". If you're going out of town you're not looking for coins in a cup holder, you're looking to take vehicles or gain access to garages/barns/shops. Knowing lots of property owners down there who have had shot guns pointed at them or (stolen) trucks trying to run them over when they are being confronted stealing vehicles or equipment I'd say the fact that Eddie only used a .22 to "fire a warning shot" is probably way less force than he should have used given the threat that actively existed in the area at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    Lets not forget that at the time this incident happened there was a rash of rural crime in the okotoks - High River area most of which had firearm involvement and theft or damage to property much worse than "rummaging through a truck for change". If you're going out of town you're not looking for coins in a cup holder, you're looking to take vehicles or gain access to garages/barns/shops. Knowing lots of property owners down there who have had shot guns pointed at them or (stolen) trucks trying to run them over when they are being confronted stealing vehicles or equipment I'd say the fact that Eddie only used a .22 to "fire a warning shot" is probably way less force than he should have used given the threat that actively existed in the area at the time.
    Idiots don't understand that and they never will.

The minute a thief decides to invade your property they are deciding the value of their life NOT you.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post

The minute a thief decides to invade your property they are deciding the value of their life NOT you.
    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to JRSC00LUDE again
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

My Ride
    Bicycle

My Ride
    4x4

Cmon... Crime in okotoks and high river rural is always insane. Cole McLean is out and wanted again - when hes out we averaged 3-4 stolen ford and dodge 1tons a day - thats just what he dumped in the area...

Then theres his buddy in aldersyde... Another methd out moron who likes to jump farm to farm stealing trucks and everything thats not bolted down.

This has been a consistent issue for the 5 years I've been down here. It doesnt occur in waves its continuous and often the same 5-6 people.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

These people were never worth any more than a smear of blood on their driveway.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    *The First*

Hey, I just noticed that first line now. That's weird! I assume that somehow ended up pasted in there from a text I had open while multitasking... And yes, drinking! LoL!! I was joking with my buddy about something completely unrelated. I had copied it to send to another friend because I don't like group chatting with iPhone people because it never works reliably. Blah blah etc.

It should be pretty obviously not part of the rest of the post but anyway, I'm sorry. I don't think I have any beef with you that I can recall and there's nothing inflammatory in your post to illicit a vicious response, but I'm sorry nonetheless.
    I think I successfully edited the post now.
    Kind of a funny error!

I sued a guy with braces for giving me tetanus after a blow job one time once.

My Ride
    Summer car or work truck

Quote Originally Posted by Toilet_X View Post
    I sued a guy with braces for giving me tetanus after a blow job one time once.
    Did you win? What type of damages were awarded?

Well. If you take it that in general people who walk by you in the street always value their life more than yours (which by most people's estimation of life is true always) then than a thief rummaging for change is simply normal.

Why did they decriminalize $950 worth of stolen goods in California? Because they were literally on the verge of putting 20x more people in jail than every other country in the world if they did not. Now you can argue that you should punish human nature by violence, or find another solution. Violence is not really proportionate deterrent, its more like throwing a grenade at the neighborhood kid when he doesn't clean up his dogs poop on your lawn.

Step back a little bit from "defending your stuff" and breathe. Its ok to be angry, but is not ok to break out the hatchet and put it through someones skull for them simply not being able to contain their innate human nature.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 11-09-2019 at 09:44 AM.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

This. If someone is going to force their way into my house with the intent of theft or harm they are taking their life and putting it in my hands.
    I have an aluminum easton behind my front door, a razor sharp 24" machete beside my bed and firearms are not far away.

I doubt i have enough self control to not chop a b&e thief's head off if they appear in my bedroom in the middle of the night. I go survival instinct black out style.
    I have chased people down my alley screaming in a black out rage in my boxers with my machete on several occasions. (hidden valley)
    Don't break into my house or you are going to loose a limb or worse. I really don't even care about consequences.
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

My Ride
    something green

Quote Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
    Cmon... Crime in okotoks and high river rural is always insane. Cole McLean is out and wanted again - when hes out we averaged 3-4 stolen ford and dodge 1tons a day - thats just what he dumped in the area...

Then theres his buddy in aldersyde... Another methd out moron who likes to jump farm to farm stealing trucks and everything thats not bolted down.

This has been a consistent issue for the 5 years I've been down here. It doesnt occur in waves its continuous and often the same 5-6 people.
    It depends where you are in the country if its the same guys over and over or its new groups. It seems whenever its people around Okotoks or south and they make the papers, the charges always include multiple charges of breach of recognizance and or probation. Out West its new groups of thieves from the city venturing out and hitting us as well and it comes in waves.
    Lately the suspects aren't people the police know by photo. The groups a few years ago were known to police well enough, that they could tell who it was by the method used and the area hit. Now the locals are using technology, and watches are organized, the repeaters who took the locals for easy prey have been scared off somewhat.
    The guy they took down almost 2 year ago now, they knew where he hid out, who he hung with when he was out of jail, the tools he used to gain entry, the types of houses he hit, the area he liked,the stuff he liked to steal, and the time of day he operated. All they had to do was look at a few details, and they all knew who it was, where he was, and then organize the arrest. He was back at it literally days after his release. You'd think it would be obvious to the judicial system when these people start treating thieving like a career , that the punishment obviously isn't stiff enough.
    Too loud for Aspen

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4