We've are preparing for our expansion to 7 locations and also entering our busy season so looking for 2 (maybe 3) hardworking motivated individuals.

Responsibilities include: Detailing vehicles (interior/exterior), claybar, paint correction, carpet shampoo, on rim seasonal tire changeovers, rock chip repairs, office and washbay cleanup etc. strong customer service skills, honesty, integrity and professionalism are all MUST haves! A few of our past employees have even been recruited by downtown companies who liked their positive attitude and customer service, 1 has gone on to start his own company with the knowledge he learned mentoring with me. Think of this job as an on going interview as most of our clientele are higher level managers and executives.

Salary: Depending on experience, but we guarantee 20 hours/week (if it rains, snows, tornados etc... you get the idea) Most staff are pushing 30-35 hours/week at a single location, my long term staff participate in a bonus/profit share structure.

The Very Good: Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm (or earlier depending on volumes), NO evenings, NO Weekends, NO stat holidays, Xmas to New Years week off, I pay for your bus pass, all staff get access to a private fitness facility, you get to meet lots of car people, you get to drive lots of nice cars, and you keep all the tips you earn.

No experience? No worries. Our team will train you along side one of our 3 extremely experienced staff, then we partner you up at one of our locations to get you comfortable.

Staff also get to come in after-hours and detail their vehicles for free using all the professional equipment and supplies.

The "Bad".
I use the word bad, but its really hit or miss as all my locations are in the underground parkades of downtown office towers. Some people like it, some people cant get use to it. The environment is clean and professional, but it can be taxing. The teams are very flexible so if lack of sunlight is getting to you, go for a walk upstairs, hit the +15 for a quick refresh.

Ability to work independently. Again this one is a hit or miss with most people. More than half the day you will probably be detailing vehicles by yourself. My manager Erik does his daily rounds and stops in to help out, chat with staff etc. If theres a situation where we're crazy at one location, but slow at another, we'll send staff over to help out and give them additional hours.

Im not on here a lot so email me directly at [email protected] with your resume and salary expectations.

Check out my website and gallery for a "feel" of what we do. www.reflectionscarwash.ca

Thanks!