Quantcast
Saudi Arabia. Riyadh - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Saudi Arabia. Riyadh

A coworker who has worked significantly in the ME describes the social hierarchy in SA as follows

Saudi Citizen
    v
    v
    v
    White men
    v
    v
    v
    v
    Other men of various race
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    Women
    v
    Islam

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A coworker who has worked significantly in the ME describes the social hierarchy in SA as follows

Saudi Citizen
    v
    v
    v
    White men
    v
    v
    v
    v
    Other men of various race
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    Women
    v
    Islam
    I think your Islam is in the wrong place, bro

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    I think your Islam is in the wrong place, bro
    Yeah fair point, it was a sect of islam he mentioned, shia?

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

No idea, any form of radicalized Islam is for degenerates IMO.
    Last edited by BavarianBeast; 10-10-2019 at 03:29 AM.

So does anyone who is commenting actually have first hand experience or are all these recommendations not to go based on hearsay? I still think if you're going on business based on an invite from the government, you'll be fine as long as you keep your nose clean.

As an example, Lebanon is also listed with the same advisory level from travel.gc.ca "Exercise a high degree of caution (with regional advisories)" and i can say for certain it's fine to go there as a woman/tourist as long as you keep to the main cities and don't break the law.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Wasn’t Jamal Khashoggi invited by government? How did that turn out for him?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I may be visiting for work in a few months. I'm not worried, but also I won't be 1) driving anywhere or 2) going anywhere without a local. If my wife was going, I'd also suggest adding in taking a male co-worker and never going anywhere outside the hotel without them.

Things go bad over there in a hurry.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Wasn’t Jamal Khashoggi invited by government? How did that turn out for him?
    well if his wife happens to be an influential ex-citizen who was exiled for speaking out against the government, then i fully rescind my advice lol

I will add though that if OP's wife is a pot smoker or involved with the industry at all, i'd avoid going in that case too.

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    lol, you guys are making it sound like she's going to North Korea or something. I don't have experience traveling there but I would say she will be just fine as long as doesn't break any laws and wears the proper attire.
    I would rather go to North Korea to be honest.

No idea, any form of radicalized Islam is for degenerates IMO.
    Islam is radical by nature to anyone in the western world. There is no such thing as Radical Islam. That Radical Islam is Perfect Islam. Wife beatings, rape against non-Muslims, pedophilia, murder, torture enslavement of non-Muslims all part of being a Perfect Muslim. But Allah forbid if one eats Pork or drinks alcohol, or plays Music, or hang Photographs, or gasp don't cover their head

My Ride
    Blue boy

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    Islam is radical by nature to anyone in the western world. There is no such thing as Radical Islam. That Radical Islam is Perfect Islam. Wife beatings, rape against non-Muslims, pedophilia, murder, torture enslavement of non-Muslims all part of being a Perfect Muslim. But Allah forbid if one eats Pork or drinks alcohol, or plays Music, or hang Photographs, or gasp don't cover their head

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Look, don't be like this.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    People got an issue with truth? More comfortable living with a lie than living with the inconvenient truth. I have read the Koran, Hadith, and Sira, and can reference all that is said.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

I have read the Koran, Hadith, and Sira, and can reference all that is said.
    Do it. Show us your references.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Read his post history, and put him on ignore like the rest of us.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Read his post history, and put him on ignore like the rest of us.
    My list is filling up!

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

My list is filling up!
    'tis the season.

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    Do it. Show us your references.
    To start with, funny how people are afraid to debate, or afraid to listen to differing opinions or even ignore truth even when facts are laid out in front of them or even people that try to herd people not to talk or ignore because what they're saying well must hurt their feelings.

On to the Islamic Doctrine:

To note: Muhammad, the prophet inventor of his Ideology and God was said by his God that he is the perfect example to follow. Well, ain't that a coincidence that all his 'perfect' actions are committed by his faithful followers. It's too bad the cult of Islam is hard to get out of so in fact, I do feel empathy for many of the followers. It does not however does not eliminate the fact that many of his followers follow the doctrine faithfully as required as Laws (Sharia) are not to be chosen which to ignore or not follow.

Wifebeating:
    Koran 4:34 - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Sahim Muslim 4:2127 - Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."

Rape of Non-Muslims

Koran 33:50 - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Koran 4:24 - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."

Did Muhammad care for the captured women who were raped and sold? Oh no, he said to ejaculate in them and not pull out.
    Sahih Bukhari 34:432 - Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

that while he was sitting with Allah's Apostle he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interrupt us?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.

Pedophilia
    Discusses the divorce of yes, pre-menstrual girls

Koran 65:4 - And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

Did a 54 year old perfect prophet wed a 6 year old and rape her when she was 9? Let's see what the Authentic Hadith says.
    Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64 - Narrated 'Aisha :
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.

Murder and Enslavement of Non-Muslims (Kafirs, Infidels)
    Trying to convince the world over that they worship the same Gods as the other followers of the other religions. Well, nope, that's a huge lie.

Koran 9:29-30
    Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

Let's see what the 'Perfect' Prophet thinks of Kafirs
    Sahih Bukhari 8:387 - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally

So as you can see, what's sold as a Religion of Peace is only talking about Peace amongst Muslims. As they say there are Two House in Islam . Dal ar Islam (House of Islam) and Dar al Harb (House of War) and even amongst Muslims there is violent infighting because their great prophet didn't leave a succession plan when he died so they argued who should succeed him thus the two Main sects, Shia and Sunni split off, and you have Muslims fighting other Muslims because they are considered Apostates, or that they aren't Muslim enough that they are hypocrites.(Munafiq)
    Last edited by SportEL; 10-10-2019 at 09:24 AM.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Oh Snap.

Religion is fucked, yo!

My Ride
    Lariat

Oh Snap.

Religion is fucked, yo!
    My made up sky god is more powerful than your made up sky god! Yup, religion is fucked up
    _____ASP______

current ski quiver:
    park, all mtn 181 ON3P Kartel 98
    park,all mtn: 181 Armada AR7
    big mtn, pow: 185 Armada JJ

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast