Quantcast
Psilocybin Mushrooms - The next big breakthrough? - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Psilocybin Mushrooms - The next big breakthrough?

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Glad to hear it’s helping you. I’ve always found the high doses occasionally to be more effectively than microdosing personally. I’ll take lions mane in between trips, and it seems to maintain that enhanced edge. If you get the chance to open your third eye, it’s a amazingly awakening experience. I truly believe this is what allows us to see the real potential within ourselves. But who knows, maybe I’m just crazy .

As I stated previously, you can get 100ug 1plsd tabs legally as research chemicals. I’ve tested these guys products with indole and they are legit. https://realchems.com/en/1p-lsd-blotters

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Glad to hear it’s helping you. I’ve always found the high doses occasionally to be more effectively than microdosing personally. I’ll take lions mane in between trips, and it seems to maintain that enhanced edge. If you get the chance to open your third eye, it’s a amazingly awakening experience. I truly believe this is what allows us to see the real potential within ourselves. But who knows, maybe I’m just crazy .

As I stated previously, you can get 100ug 1plsd tabs legally as research chemicals. I’ve tested these guys products with indole and they are legit. https://realchems.com/en/1p-lsd-blotters
    I believe that stuff much more now than ever before, also starting to look more seriously at applied breathing techniques as well.

I will look into that site, thank you.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Ralli Machine

All I'll say is I much more than before I understand why people paint like this:

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version
    click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version
    Cos...

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Yeah lol, my walls look a little weird these days. Alex Gray has some very cool stuff. Top pic reminds me of a laughing cat.

@jrs - look into flow psychology a little bit and box breathing.

Here are some great animated movies to watch on psychedelics;

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 1 & 2
    Wreck it Ralph/Ralph breaks the internet
    Moana
    Coco
    Inside out
    Shrek 2
    Zootopia
    Big hero 6

Lots of good lessons to be learned and some of these movies really make you wonder what state the producers intended it to be seen if your not a youngster.
    Last edited by BavarianBeast; 01-17-2020 at 03:50 PM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Definitely not :|

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Had this conversation with my buddy over the weekend. People who are depressed often describe being mentally "stuck" and even when they can describe what more positive thought process might look like, they feel like the natural path of their thoughts is repetitive and inflexible . Something that could help a person be more mentally flexible seems intuitively like it could only help.
    https://www.psypost.org/2020/01/psyc...xibility-55365

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Name:  E7BB825E-E781-478B-9B1C-87D0A4FFF95E.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  60.9 KB

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

A wave of decriminalization across the USA. Sort of.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/30/us/sa...rnd/index.html

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Pretty much legal here too, nobody cares now.

The shift in the mail order market is insane. We've gone from about 6 online vendors to more than 20 to date and they keep popping up.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Mr Wonderful approves.
    https://www.thegrowthop.com/cannabis...f-psychedelics

Quote Originally Posted by National Posts "The Growth Op
    Kevin O’Leary, Bruce Linton throw weight behind company exploring potential of psychedelics
    “We should keep an open mind to this.”

By David Yasvinski February 4, 2020

Mr. Wonderful would like to talk to you about psychedelics.
    Kevin O’Leary, the high-profile Canadian investor and star of popular TV shows Dragon’s Den and Shark Tank, is putting his money where his mouth is by joining a $6.2 million investment round in neuro-pharmaceutical company MindMed.

MindMed, which has also secured the backing of Bruce Linton — the founder and former CEO of Canopy Growth — is exploring the potential of improving human health through the controlled microdosing of psychedelics, according to The Cannabis Investor.

“Everybody’s talking about microdosing right now, and YOU should be investing in it!” O’Leary tweeted recently, linking to a YouTube video of the latest edition of Ask Mr. Wonderful.

In the video, which features a guitar-wielding O’Leary answering questions from armchair investors between musical riffs, he was asked his thoughts on investing in psychedelics. After disclosing his interest in MindMed, O’Leary had plenty to say.

“I think this is a very interesting area, because when you think of the billions of dollars lost from opioid addiction and the tragedy it brings to families — I mean when you get addicted to opioids, often you die. I mean it’s a really, really bad outcome,” he said, adding that the effects of alcoholism and depression can be equally devastating.

“What if microdosing could solve these? The only way to find out is to do clinical trials, which is what MindMed is going to do. So, I’m an investor.”

Psychedelics are travelling down the trail that is being blazed by the cannabis industry. No doubt, it will encounter many of the same roadblocks that marijuana did before decriminalization and legalization efforts slowly began to gain momentum.

Linton, the man behind the world’s largest cannabis company, will likely prove invaluable to clearing many of those hurdles. He’s also pretty good at getting in on the ground floor.

“There’s probably untapped value, which will only go to the people who are at the beginning and bold,” he said recently.

Linton, the man behind the world’s largest cannabis company, will likely prove invaluable to clearing many of those hurdles. / Photo: Darren Brown file photo Darren Brown file photo

J.R. Rahn, one of the founders of MindMed, said he discovered the powerful potential of psychedelics in the treatment of mental illness and addiction during his time working in Silicon Valley. After studying the drug for two years, Rahn formed an investment company to fund research in the space.

Support for the legalization of psilocybin and other psychedelics has been slowly gaining steam across the U.S., with recent studies concluding the drug is not only safe for consumption, it is adept at reducing depression and anxiety in humans years after use.

Denver became the first city to decriminalize the drug and a handful of other areas have begun to follow suit. California and Oregon organizers are hoping to get a legalization question prepared in time to make the 2020 ballot for a state vote.

Like cannabis, psilocybin has a long track record of relative safety among recreational users, and it is not toxic. Unlike some drugs that treat anxiety and other mental conditions, psilocybin is said not to be prone to dependence, but given its hallucinogenic effect, lawmakers may be reticent to allow distribution of the psychedelic drug without more restrictions.

“We should keep an open mind to this,” O’Leary said. “This is not about drugging yourself because microdosing LSD is being done right now, a lot of it on the west coast with engineers. I’m not endorsing it because it’s illegal, but they’re doing it for a reason. They’re not hallucinating they’re sharper at work, is what they claim,” he said.

“And so why not do some research and find out if this actually is true.”

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Fuck that guy is an idiot

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Guy needs a little ego death...

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Seriously.

I just don’t know how the guy expects to make a return from Mindmed. Going to try and sell research papers from an organization with little credibility? Going to sell microdosing programs to people? If the dipshit cared about human progress he would donate that $6.2m to MAPS. If he cares about making a return, I would hedge a large bet against mindmed ever returning a profit. Only way he’s going to get his money out is by ripping off retail investors when/if they go public and unloading his shares during the hype.

Maybe I’m off base because I haven’t looked into Mindmed much, but from your copy paste and knowing O’Leary, it’ll be a pump and dump trap for early investors.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Last edited by BavarianBeast; 02-11-2020 at 03:54 PM.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Well, fellas. It’s been fun!

Figured I’d sign off on a good note after helping a few Beyonders overcome depressive states and help a few make some money!

Found some other garbage to waste my time with.

Best of luck to everyone on the forum, hope everyone finds what they want in life.

Cheers and adios!

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

https://news.google.com/articles/CAI...A&ceid=CA%3Aen
    Research into using mushrooms to relieve "end of life distress" sounds promising.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Been quiet. Anyone other than BB buying stock?

My Ride
    Axis powers

Have any leads?
    Sig nuked by mod.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast