Quantcast
Psilocybin Mushrooms - The next big breakthrough? - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Psilocybin Mushrooms - The next big breakthrough?

My Ride
    Ralli Machine

Been following this stuff very closely as well since I suffer from PTSD and other ailments. These studies on mushrooms show very positive effects for people in my situation. I'd love to be able to get off my meds. Even that in itself would be worth its weight it gold to me. All the other positive effects (melting of the ego, dealing with the death, just being a better person) would be just icing on the cake. Interesting to see how fast mainstream this is becoming.

Also, can't say from experience but weed = / = mushrooms at all. That's like saying being drunk is just like being on morphine, you're intoxicated but that's about where the similarities end.
    Cos...

My Ride
    Ford F150

So where's the Beyond coupon code BB :p
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cosworth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Been following this stuff very closely as well since I suffer from PTSD and other ailments. These studies on mushrooms show very positive effects for people in my situation. I'd love to be able to get off my meds. Even that in itself would be worth its weight it gold to me. All the other positive effects (melting of the ego, dealing with the death, just being a better person) would be just icing on the cake. Interesting to see how fast mainstream this is becoming.

Also, can't say from experience but weed = / = mushrooms at all. That's like saying being drunk is just like being on morphine, you're intoxicated but that's about where the similarities end.
    Anything I read says that the best results come from a very controlled environment with a therapist. However, it doesn't appear dangerous, so maybe benefits can be achieved in less controlled environments.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by CompletelyNumb View Post
    So where's the Beyond coupon code BB :p
    10% off first order with code "firstorder". Says so right on the website.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Ego death can be terrifying for a lot of people. Many people don’t want to confront their demons and that’s where a lot of people have”bad trips.” With that said, it can be one of the most enlightening experiences if you are willing to work through those problems. I know it helps a lot with PTSD, but it will not be roses and butterflys to work through it. I’ve heard from numerous people a 5-6 hour Psilocybin trip can equate to about 5 years in therapy. I buy it.

Having a therapist in a controlled environment would be great, or if your at home and have somebody you trust to or love to talk to.

My end game is to build a Psilocybin mental health and leadership facility outside of Calgary in hopes that they become approved for medicinal purposes in the near future. Might separate the two facilities but still working on this pipe dream of a business plan..

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Beyond psychedelics

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I think there's some kind of selection bias in regards to how much help these can be for PTSD. Because let's face it, the people who got better will shout it from the rooftops, and those who saw no change probably won't go out of thier way to tell people that they tried illegal drugs in hopes of a cure.

Guess that's not specific to PTSD, probably same for anything.

Not saying there's no benefit, just wish the "real" scientific studies were further ahead.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

100%. But the more people that come out of the woodwork such as the veteran that Andrew Yang tweeted about, the better chances of the stupid ass laws being changed and the more research that will be conducted.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    100%. But the more people that come out of the woodwork such as the veteran that Andrew Yang tweeted about, the better chances of the stupid ass laws being changed and the more research that will be conducted.
    Totally agree. And for now, the anecdotal evidence is positive and the serious science says it's safe.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

What do you mean the science isn’t there yet?

Davis, A.K., Barrett, F.S., & Griffiths, R.R. (2019). Psychological flexibility mediates the relations between acute psychedelic effects and subjective decreases in depression and anxiety. Journal of Contextual Behavioral Science. Accepted manuscript in press.

Garcia-Romeu, A. Davis, A.K., Erowid, F., Erowid, E., Griffiths, R.R., & Johnson, M.W. (2019). Cessation and reduction in alcohol consumption and misuse after psychedelic use. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 33(9), 1088-1101.

Griffiths, R.R., Hurwitz, E.S., Davis, A.K., Johnson, M.W., & Jesse, R. (2019). Survey of subjective “God encounter experiences”: Comparisons among naturally occurring experiences and those occasioned by the classic psychedelics psilocybin, LSD, ayahuasca, or DMT. PLoS ONE, 14(4), e0214377.

Davis, A.K., So, S., Lancelotta, R., Barsuglia, J.P., & Griffiths, R.R. (2019). 5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (5-MeO-DMT) used in a naturalistic group setting is associated with unintended improvements in depression and anxiety. The American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse, 1-16.

Barsuglia, J., Davis, A.K., Palmer, R., Lancelotta, R., Windham-Herman, A.M., Peterson, K., …, & Griffiths, R.R. (2018). Intensity of mystical experiences occasioned by 5-MeO-DMT and comparison with a prior psilocybin study. Frontiers Psychology, 9, 2459.

Johnson, M.W., Hendricks, P.S., Barrett, F.S., Griffiths, R.R. (2018). Classic Psychedelics: An integrative review of epidemiology, mystical experience, brain network function, and therapeutics. Journal of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 197, 83-102.

Johnson, M.W. (2018). Psychiatry might need some psychedelic therapy. International Review of Psychiatry. International Review of Psychiatry, 30(4), 285-290.

Garcia-Romeu, A.G., & Richards, W.A. (2018). Current perspectives on psychedelic therapy: use of serotonergic hallucinogens in clinical interventions. International Review of Psychiatry, 30(4), 291-316.

Barrett, F.S., Preller, K.H., & Kaelen, M. (2018). Psychedelics and music: neuroscience and therapeutic implications. International Review of Psychiatry, 30(4), 350-362.

Barrett, F.S., Carbonaro, T.M., Hurwitz, E., Johnson, M.W., & Griffiths, R.R. (2018). Double-blind comparison of the two hallucinogens psilocybin and dextromethorphan: effects of cognition. Psychopharmacology, 235(10), 2915-2927.

Davis, A.K., Renn, E., Windham-Herman, A.M., Polanco, M., & Barsuglia, J.P. (2018). A mixed-method analysis of persisting effects associated with positive outcomes following ibogaine detoxification. Journal of Psychoactive Drugs, 50(4), 287-297.

Noorani, T., Garcia-Romeu, A., Swift, T.C., Griffiths, R.R., & Johnson, M.W. (2018). Psychedelic therapy for smoking cessation: Qualitative analysis of participant accounts. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 32(7), 756-769.

Davis, A.K., Barsulglia, J.P., Lancelotta, R., Grant, R.M., & Renn, E. (2018). The epidemiology of 5-methyoxy-N, N-dimethyltryptamine (5-MeO-DMT) use: Benefits, consequences, patterns of use, subjective uses, and reasons for consumption. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 32(7), 779-792.

Johnson, M.W., Griffiths, R.R., Hendricks, P.S., Henningfield, J.E. (2018). The abuse potential of medical psilocybin according to the 8 factors of the Controlled Substances Act. Neuropharmacology, 1-24.

Barrett, F.S., Schlienz, J.N., Lembeck, N., Waqas, M., Vandrey, R. (2018). "Hallucinations" Following Acute Cannabis Dosing: A Case Report and Comparison to Other Hallucinogenic Drugs. Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research, 3(1), 85-93.

Carbonaro, T.M., Johnson, M.W., Hurwitz, E., & Griffiths, R.R. (2018). Double-blind comparison of the two hallucinogens psilocybin and dextromethorphan: similarities and difference in subjective experiences. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 235(2), 521-534.

Griffiths, R.R., Johnson, M.W., Richards, W.A., Richards, B.D., Jesse, R., MacLean, K.A., Barrett, F.S., Cosimano, M.P., & Klinedinst, M.A. (2018). Psilocybin-occasioned mystical-type experience in combination with meditation and other spiritual practices produces enduring positive changes in psychological functioning and in trait measures of prosocial attitudes and behaviors. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 32(1), 49-69.

Johnson, M.J., Garcia-Romeu, A., Johnson, P.S. & Griffiths, R.R. (2017). An online survey of tobacco smoking cessation associated with naturalistic psychedelic use. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 31(7), 841-850.

Garcia-Romeu, A., Griffiths, R.R., & , Johnson, M.W. (2017). Psychedelic-associated addiction remission: An online survey. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 171, e69.

Davis, A.K., Barsuglia, J.P., Windham-Herman, A., Lynch, M., & Polanco, M. (2017). Subjective effectiveness of ibogaine treatment for problematic opioid consumption: Short- and long-term outcomes and current psychological functioning. Journal of Psychedelic Studies, 1(2), 65-73.

Saleemi, S., Pennybacker, S.J. Wooldridge, M., & Johnson, M.W. (2017). Who is ‘Molly’? MDMA adulterants by product name and the impact of harm-reduction services at raves. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 31(8), 1056-1060.

Barrett, F.S., Johnson, M.W., & Griffiths, R.R. (2017). Neuroticism is associated with challenging experiences with psilocybin mushrooms. Personality and Individual Differences, 117, 155-160.

Barrett, F.S, Johnson, M.W., & Griffiths, R.R. (2017). Psilocybin in long-term meditators: Effects on default mode network functional connectivity and retrospective ratings of quality experience. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 171, e15-e16.

Barrett, F.S., Robbin, H., Smooke, D., Brown, J.L., & Griffiths, R.R. (2017). Qualitative and Quantitative Features of Music Reported to Support Peak Mystical Experiences during Psychedelic Therapy Sessions. Frontiers in Psychology, 8, 1-12.

Barrett, F.S., Preller, K.H., Herdener, M., Janata, P., & Vollenweider, F.X. (2017). Serotonin 2A receptor signaling underlies LSD-induced alteration of the neural response to dynamic changes in music. Cerebral Cortex, 1-12.

Barrett F.S. & Griffiths, R.R. (2017). Classic Hallucinogens and Mystical Experiences: Phenomenology and Neural Correlates in AL Halberstadt, FX Vollenweider, and DE Nichols (Eds.) Behavioral Neurobiology of Psychedelic Drugs, Curr Top Behav Neurosci. Epub Ahead of Print: 2017 Mar 26. DOI: 10.1007/7854_2017_474

Johnson, M.W. & Griffiths, R.R. (2017). Potential therapeutic effects of psilocybin. Neurotherapeutics, 14(3), 734-740.

Johnson, M.W., Garcia-Romeu, A., & Griffiths, R.R. (2017). Long-term follow-up of psilocybin-facilitated smoking cessation. The American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse, 43(1), 55-60.

Nichols, D.E., Johnson, M.W., Nichols, C.D. (2017). Psychedelics as medicines: An emerging new paradigm. Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 101 (2), 209-219.

Griffiths, R.R., Johnson, M.W., Carducci, M.A., Umbricht, A., Richards, W.A., Richards, B.D., Cosimano, M.P., & Klinedinst, M.A. (2016). Psilocybin produces substantial and sustained decreases in depression and anxiety in patients with life-threatening cancer: A randomized double-blind trial. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 30(12), 1181-1197.

Garcia-Romeu, A., Kersgaard, B., & Addy, P.H. (2016) Clinical applications of hallucinogens: A review. Experimental Clinical Psychopharmacology, 24(4), 229-268.

Barrett, F.S., Bradstreet, M.P., Leoutsakos, J-M.S., Johnson, M.W. & Griffiths, R.R. (2016). The Challenging Experience Questionnaire: Characterization of challenging experiences with psilocybin mushrooms. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 30(12), 1279-1295.

Carbonaro, T.M., Bradstreet, M.P., Barrett, F.S., MacLean, K.A., Jesse, R., Johnson, M.W., & Griffiths, R.R. (2016). Survey study of challenging experiences after ingesting psilocybin mushrooms: Acute and enduring positive and negative consequences. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 30(12). 1268-1278.

Bogenschutz, M.P & Johnson, M.W. (2016). Classic hallucinogens in the treatment of addictions. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry, 64, 250-258.

Maqueda, A.E., Valle, M., Addy, P.H., Antonijoan, R.M., Puntes, M., Coimbra, J., Ballester, M.R., Garrido, M., González, M., Claramunt, J., Barker, S., Lomnicka, I., Waguespack, M., Johnson, M.W., Griffiths, R.R., & Riba, J. (2016). Naltrexone but not ketanserin antagonizes the subjective, cardiovascular, and neuroendocrine effects of salvinorin-A in humans. International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology, 19(7), 1-13.

Johnson, M.W., MacLean, K.A., Caspers, M.J., Prisinzano, Griffiths, R.R. (2016). Time course of pharmacokinetic and hormonal effects of inhaled high-dose salvinorin A in humans. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 30(4), 323-329. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 30(4), 323-329.

Barrett, F.S., Johnson, M.W., & Griffiths, R.R. (2015). Validation of the revised Mystical Experience Questionnaire in experimental session with psilocybin. Journal of Psychopharmacology. 29(11), 1182-1190.

Kaelen, M., Barrett, F.S., Roseman, R., Lorenz, R., Bolstridge, M., Curran, H.V., Feilding, A., Nutt, D.J, & Carhart-Harris, R.L. (2015). LSD enhances the emotional response to music. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 232(19), 3607-3614.

Sessa, B. & Johnson, M.W. (2015). Can psychedelic compounds play a part in drug dependence therapy? The British Journal of Psychiatry, 206(1), 1-3.

Barrett, F.S., Bradstreet, M.P., Leoutsakos, J.S., Johnson, M.W., MacLean, K.A., Jess, R., & Griffiths, R.R. (2015). The challenging experience questionnaire: Characterization of acute adverse reactions to psilocybin. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 146, e218.

Carbonaro, T., Barrett, F., Bradstreet, M. P., Johnson, M.W., MacLean, K.A., Jess, R., & Griffiths, R.R. (2015). Survey study of challenging experiences after ingesting psilocybin mushrooms: Demographics and phenomenology. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 146, e239-e240.

Hendricks, P.S., Johnson, M.W., & Griffiths, R.R. (2015). Psilocybin, psychological distress, and suicidality. Journal of Psychopharmacology 29(9), 1041-1043.

Hendricks, P.S., Thorne, C.B., Clark, C.B., Coombs, D.W., &, Johnson, M.W. (2015) Classic psychedelic use is associated with reduced psychological distress and suicidality in the United States adult population. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 29(3), 280-288.

Sessa B, Johnson MW. From addiction to recovery using altered states of consciousness. In: Dickins R., ed. Psychedelic Press UK Volume 1; Cornwall, UK: Psychedelic Press; 2015;71-80.

Garcia-Romeu, A., Griffiths, R. R., & Johnson, M. W. (2015). Psilocybin-occasioned mystical experiences in the treatment of tobacco addiction. Current Drug Abuse Reviews, 7(3), 157-164.

Tupper, K., Wood, E, Yensen, R., Johnson, M.W. (2015) Psychedelic medicine: a re-emerging therapeutic paradigm

MacLean, K.A., Johnson, M.W., & Griffiths, R.R. (2015). Hallucinogens and club drugs., In:, M. Galanter, H.D. Kleber, & K Brady (Eds.). The American Psychiatric Press Textbook of Substance Abuse Treatment (Fifth Edition) (pp 209-222),The American Psychiatric Press, Arlington, VA.

Hendricks, P., Clark, C., Johnson, M.W. (2014) Hallucinogen use predicts reduced recidivism among substance-involved offenders under community corrections supervision. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 28(1), 62-66.

Jesse, R. and Griffiths, R.R. (2014) Psilocybin research at Johns Hopkins: A 2014 report. In: J.H. Ellens (Ed.). Seeking the Sacred with Psychoactive Substances (Volume 2) (pp 29-43). Praeger, Santa Barbara, CA

Johnson, M.W., Garcia-Romeu, A., Cosimano, M.P., & Griffiths, R.R. (2014). Pilot study of the 5-HT2AR agonist psilocybin in the treatment of tobacco addiction. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 11, 983-992.

Caspers, M.J., Williams, T.D., Lovell, K.M. Lozama, A, Butelman, E.R., Kreek, M.J., Johnson, M. Griffiths, R., MacLean, K., & Prisinzano, T.E. (2013). LC-MS/MS quantification of salvinorin A from biological fluids. Analytical Methods 5, 7042-7048.

MacLean, K.A., Johnson, M.W., Reissig, C.J., Prisinzano, T.E., & Griffiths, R.R. (2013). Dose-related effects of salvinorin A in humans: Dissociative, hallucinogenic and memory effects. Psychopharmacology, 226, 381-392.

Grob, C.S., Bossis, A.P. & Griffiths, R.R. (2013). Use of the Classic Hallucinogen Psilocybin for Treatment of Existential Distress Associated with Cancer. In B.I. Carr and J.L.Steel (Eds), Psychological Aspects of Cancer, (pp. 291-308) Springer Science and Business Media LLC, New York.

MacLean, K.A., Leoutsakos, J-M.S., Johnson, M.W., & Griffiths, R.R. (2012) Factor analysis of the Mystical Experience Questionnaire: A study of experiences occasioned by the hallucinogen psilocybin. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 51(4), 721-737.

Johnson MW. Hallucinogens. In: Rippe JM, ed. Encyclopedia of Lifestyle Medicine and Health. vol 1. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications; 2012;529-30.

Reissig, C.J., Carter, L.P., Johnson, M.W., Mintzer, M.Z., Klinedinst, M.A. & Griffiths, R.R. (2012). High doses of dextromethorphan, an NMDA antagonist, produces effects similar to classic hallucinogens. Psychopharmacology, 223(1), 1-15.

Johnson, M.W., Sewell, R.A, & Griffiths, R.R. (2012). Psilocybin dose-dependently causes delayed, transient headaches in healthy volunteers. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 123, 132-140.

MacLean, K.A., Johnson, M.W., & Griffiths, R.R. (2011). Mystical experiences occasioned by the hallucinogen psilocybin lead to increases in the personality domain of openness. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 25(11), 1453-1461.

Griffiths, R.R., Johnson, M.W., Richards, W.A., Richards, B.D., McCann, U., & Jesse, R. (2011). Psilocybin occasioned mystical-type experiences: Immediate and persisting dose-related effects. Psychopharmacology, 218(4), 649-665.

Johnson, M.W. MacLean, K.A., Reissig, C.J., Prisinzano, T.E. & Griffiths, R.R. (2011). Human psychopharmacology and dose-effects of salvinorin A, a kappa opioid agonist hallucinogen present in the plant Salvia divinorum. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 115, 150-155.

Johnson MW. Salvia divinorum. In: Kleiman M, Hawdon J, Golson JG, eds. Encyclopedia of Drug Policy. vol 2. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications; 2011;709-11.

Griffiths, R.R. & Grob, C.S. (2010). Hallucinogens as medicine. Scientific American, 303, 77-79.

Johnson, M.W., Richards, W.A., & Griffiths, R.R. (2008). Human hallucinogen research: guidelines for safety. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 22(6), 603-620.

Griffiths, R.R., Johnson, M.W., Richards, W.A., McCann, U., & Richards, B.D. (2008). Mystical-type experiences occasioned by psilocybin mediate the attribution of personal meaning and spiritual significance 14 months later. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 22(6), 621-632.

Griffiths, R.R., Richards, W.A., McCann, U., & Jesse, R. (2006). Psilocybin can occasion mystical experiences having substantial and sustained personal meaning and spiritual significance. Psychopharmacology, 187, 268-283.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

How to change your mind by Michael Pollan is a great read, I would very highly recommend everyone to read it if you want to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Edit: just tagged people who had mentioned experiencing migraine headaches. I'm not a doctor, or any kind of expert. Stay safe out there buddies.
    Thank you sir!

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    What do you mean the science isn’t there yet?
    I'm no medical research expert, and I certainly haven't read most of those studies, but, my interest in substances of this type is less on the mystical/spiritual/openness domain and more on the depression/suicide/PTSD side of things.

It seems that list of studies covers a wide range of topics, and a wide range of substances. Some are studies of other studies. I have no idea if there's top-tier research hidden in that list or not.

Univerity of Toronto is working on some really rigorous longitudinal studies through their Psychedelic Studies Research Program (PSRP.
    https://www.utm.utoronto.ca/psychedelics/research

Johns Hopkins have a psychadelic research institute. Great stuff coming out of there. Here's one I like on suicidality:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4721603/

Furthermore, these findings suggest that lifetime use of psilocybin but no other classic psychedelic may be especially protective with regard to psychological distress and suicidality. This finding is consistent with data indicating that psilocybin may have the most favorable safety profile of all classic psychedelic substances (Gable 1993, 2004). Psilocybin in particular may thus hold promise as an innovative mental health intervention and suicide prophylaxis. For other indications for which psilocybin is currently being studied (cancer-related anxiety/depression and addictions; Bogenschutz et al., 2015; Grob et al., 2011; Johnson et al., 2014), the present results also address a safety concern. That is, based on the highly sensationalized cultural history of classic psychedelics, some in the public may be concerned that controlled clinical prescription application of psilocybin may increase the risk of suicide. The present data do not provide support for this concern and are consistent with recently renewed clinical research suggesting possible therapeutic applications of psilocybin.

Looks like it’s starting to become more mainstream. Just saw this article today on Global
    https://trib.al/h0sxbvO

My Ride
    NC1

Haven’t touched it in over 20 years but absolutely support more research into it + lsd + MDMA. Stay woke, my Beyonders but first, I need America to legalize that MJ.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Name:  Screenshot_20200108-171918.png
Views: 368
Size:  242.9 KB

My Ride
    Ford F150

To the moon boys!
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Nah, crazy people are just crazy. Just turns out psychedelic medicine shouldn’t be used if your fucking crazy. Also, to address some of your earlier curiosity - Openness correlates with mental well being. From the study - “ Openness includes a relatively broad range of intercorrelated traits covering aesthetic appreciation and sensitivity, fantasy and imagination, awareness of feelings in self and others, and intellectual engagement. People with high levels of Openness are “permeable to new ideas and experiences” and “motivated to enlarge their experience into novel territory” (DeYoung et al., 2005). Openness is strongly associated with creativity (Silvia et al., 2009), and some of its facets (Ideas, Values) are correlated with general fluid intelligence and cognitive ability (DeYoung et al., 2005; DeYoung et al., 2009).“

It certainly is a lot more mainstream than everyone, and even myself thought several months ago. I am beginning to get involved with a lot of extremely wealthy and interesting people and it’s all very exciting. If anybody wants to dive into this realm, perhaps look at attending the psychedelic conference in Calgary that’s happening in May - https://catalystcalgary.com/

in my opinion in regards to public investments, the money in mushrooms will quickly dissolve, I don’t think I’d invest in any public company. The more people that get educated about the therapeutic benefits of mushrooms, the more they will realize how easy it is to obtain spores and grow mushrooms in your closet themselves. Why pay somebody when you can learn a thing or two about mycology and grow your own plant based medicine.

As it was previously stated in the thread by errchy, the money to be made will be in offering high-end retreats.
    Last edited by BavarianBeast; 01-11-2020 at 05:26 AM.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

I'm on dose 6 of an LSD course of microdosing. I'll run 20 total, or basically 60 days. Then a month off and do a mushroom program after again, it's been approx 18 months I think since the last time.

This is my first time with the LSD, I do feel I have a crisper clarity of thinking and focus but I still have to be mindful TO focus on a task at hand. I chose to finally start this one because I'm in the middle of pretty heavy load of professional and personal life instances. I would like to experiment with slightly higher dosage however I don't have a reliable source and only have enough for 60 total doses.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast