Quantcast
Wheel brand and design recommendations - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Wheel brand and design recommendations

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

Default Wheel brand and design recommendations

Hey fellas,

I'm in the market for a set of 19" wheels for my G37xS. Decided on a simple straight-spoke design and it looks like +35mm offset is the sweet spot.

I thought I'd reach out and see if you guys knew of any brands or specific wheel models that might fit my criteria in the $1300 range. I can filter by brand and colour, but not sure how to do it by spoke-design. I'm essentially looking for something like this:

Vossen HF3
    Rohana RC10

I found the Niche Essen and I think this might be the closest I get price-wise without getting mack daddy wheels.

I used to run TSW Nurburgrings and I really don't know much about all the brands floating around out there like Aodhan, etc.

Thoughts or recommendations?

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Niche Verona

For my Q, I'm looking at either the Rohana RC7 or TSW Bathurst.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

Oh I'm a fan of the Bathurst as well. Was looking at that one too.

I wanted more spokes so I like the RC10 more than the RC7.

Have you looked into pricing? I was shopping Niche rims and was able to get a quote for ~$1300 from just one of the stores.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by rx7boi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh I'm a fan of the Bathurst as well. Was looking at that one too.

I wanted more spokes so I like the RC10 more than the RC7.

Have you looked into pricing? I was shopping Niche rims and was able to get a quote for ~$1300 from just one of the stores.

Theres a staggered 20" set of your RC10 I've seen on the Facebook marketplace for 2 weeks now. No idea why its not sold yet as he only wants $600 for them. I'm doing a square setup as I dont wanna mess with my AWD system running staggered.
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...4123364830875/

Also a set of RF1's for $2200 20" square on FB Marketplace.
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

Yeah same here. I'm sticking with a square setup as well.

I'll keep looking. I think there are some good deals to be had but just have to wait for the right set to come along.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by rx7boi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah same here. I'm sticking with a square setup as well.

I'll keep looking. I think there are some good deals to be had but just have to wait for the right set to come along.
    There actually was a RC10 setup that was for sale a few weeks prior that came off a G37XS as well. Silver color. IIRC he wanted $3k+ for them

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

Ah okay, I just need the wheels, no rubber required.

Depending on the rubber, $3k+ is alot IMO. I can get a set of 19" RC7 or RC10 off eBay for $1600 + $350 shipping. And unless we're talking TE37's, most used rims aren't worth shit.

I'll wait for Black Friday to roll around and see what deals there are. If you're looking at sourcing a set of rims, maybe we can buy together and see what sort of additional pricing they can give us.