Quantcast
Say something nice - Page 15 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 484

Thread: Say something nice

  1. #281
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,048
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toilet_X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To the stranger at Flying J. Your glory hole etiquette is top shelf!
    I thought I recognized that gum work, cheers to your partial bridge good sir.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

  2. #282
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,769
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Dragonflies are starting to come out, woot.
    GTFO mosquitoes.

  3. #283
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,847
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Dragonflies are probably my favorite insects. Awesome beasts.
    Silly people focus on the math.

  4. #284
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Aspen
    My Ride
    F-Sport
    Posts
    10,278
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    @speedog is a really good dude.

  5. #285
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    @speedog and @max_boost are really good dudes.

  6. #286
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Dud here. Good dud.

  7. #287
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,769
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Some good news in 2020.
    Wheat Crunch is BACK with new flavors coming out next week. So excited.

    Apparently at Co-op stores.

    FB_IMG_1593751456235.jpg

  8. #288
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Aspen
    My Ride
    F-Sport
    Posts
    10,278
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    A local surgeon dr Jonathan lee passed away this week. He was only 42 I think. While I wasn’t close to him other than a few meetings over the past few years, I’m just in utter shock.

    Life is short. Life is crazy. Sending love to everyone.

  9. #289
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A local surgeon dr Jonathan lee passed away this week. He was only 42 I think. While I wasn’t close to him other than a few meetings over the past few years, I’m just in utter shock.

    Life is short. Life is crazy. Sending love to everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  10. #290
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,048
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Some good news in 2020.
    Wheat Crunch is BACK with new flavors coming out next week. So excited.

    Apparently at Co-op stores.

    FB_IMG_1593751456235.jpg
    Do they have a gluten free option?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

  11. #291
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,498
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do they have a gluten free option?
    Captain Crunch. 100% sugar.

  12. #292
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Egg Sammich
    Posts
    1,434
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Captain Crunch. 100% sugar.
    This is getting +Rep as soon as I'm able again.
    RoFL!

  13. #293
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A local surgeon dr Jonathan lee passed away this week. He was only 42 I think. While I wasn’t close to him other than a few meetings over the past few years, I’m just in utter shock.

    Life is short. Life is crazy. Sending love to everyone.
    Oh shit no way...

    I know my boss was buddies with him. I'll reach out.

  14. #294
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,769
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is getting +Rep as soon as I'm able again.
    RoFL!
    Damn son, you are on ExtraSlow level of rep god now.
    I am so proud of you, Mexican who understands sarcasm guy! You came a lot way.

  15. #295
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Egg Sammich
    Posts
    1,434
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn son, you are on ExtraSlow level of rep god now.
    I am so proud of you, Mexican who understands sarcasm guy! You came a lot way.
    Some of those are words!
    Some of those words are making me moist...

  16. #296
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,847
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    The one and only paid summer camp my kid is in is this week, outside at the art centre near my house, so today my wife and I walked with them to the camp location. It's a rare morning where I don't have some kind of zoom/teams/ringcentral/webex/wechat call that takes me away from that, so it was great for us to walk together in the sunshine. Looks like it's going to be a nice day. Nice.
    Silly people focus on the math.

  17. #297
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,048
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    ExtraSlow's feelings are valid and matter to me.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

  18. #298
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    You are not human if they don't matter to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  19. #299
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Medicine Hat
    Posts
    930
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ExtraSlow's feelings are valid and matter to me.
    True. But I miss the old Avatar (not that Phil isn't great lol)

    OT, some solid dudes gave me some great advice in my Dad thread!

  20. #300
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    My clearance Patagonia vest arrived today. What a joyous occasion!
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Something, something, something, Dark side

    By Tik-Tok in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 12-27-2009, 08:15 PM
  2. We say BMW, you say...

    By Destinova403 in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. Something I need to say....

    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 08-08-2002, 03:58 PM
  4. just something i wanna say....

    By boi-alien in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-29-2002, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •