Quantcast
Say something nice - Page 19 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 416

Thread: Say something nice

  1. #361
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canuckistan
    My Ride
    Exploded.
    Posts
    7,022
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    May be famous last words as I just took on clients in 3 new markets. But till now it's been a nice summer of 9-10 am starts and patio lunches!
    Sup sugar daddy


    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The benefit of masks is not known at this time. But we do know it is some non-trivial amount more than zero.

    We also know that the cost of mask use is, essentially, zero.

    So the cost:benefit of mask use is approaching infinity. I'll take that every time. And every time I see someone without a mask, I think they are stupid.

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,696
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sup sugar daddy
    Triple meat Subway!

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2013 328i, 2009 Murano
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Got laid off a couple of weeks ago, but it is giving me the opportunity to truly decide what, if anything, else I want to do with the next chapter of my career. So that's good, right?

  4. #364
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    TrackCock
    Posts
    2,046
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmc72 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got laid off a couple of weeks ago, but it is giving me the opportunity to truly decide what, if anything, else I want to do with the next chapter of my career. So that's good, right?
    Good luck to you!


  5. #365
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    TrackCock
    Posts
    2,046
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, on the bright side, I think we can worry a lot less about protecting players from the expansion draft . . . ***laughs***cries***cries***
    .

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,696
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Enjoy the last weekend of August y'all!

  7. #367
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    TrackCock
    Posts
    2,046
    Rep Power
    26

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2013 Q5
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You must be one of the ladies at my workplace who everyone looks forward to receiving beautiful colourful emails from!

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sidewall Town
    My Ride
    Sidewall
    Posts
    7,860
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    I used to always hate grilling chicken but I've been doing great at it this year. Made some teriyaki thighs today and they were great. Grilled some Taber corn with it. Wife was impressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The solution is to start making beer. Peak oil by 2030. Peak beer by never. Pivot!

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,030
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I used to always hate grilling chicken but I've been doing great at it this year. Made some teriyaki thighs today and they were great. Grilled some Taber corn with it. Wife was impressed.
    ExtraSlow's skills with the cob pleased his wife.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

  11. #371
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    TrackCock
    Posts
    2,046
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    It is always good to have a break.

  12. #372
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    N/A
    My Ride
    is a fancied up Bow tie.
    Posts
    3,001
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Sent the old Suburban to it's eternal resting place, replaced with slightly newer Yukon XL. Insurance company (AMA) said they now need to move the Yukon XL to a commercial policy as opposed to our personal policy where they originally put the Suburban - bonus was a 10% reduction in insurance. Yeah, AMA was well aware they put my work Suburban on our personal policy (their direction) but now things have apparently changed for whatever reason - bonus for us.

  13. #373
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sidewall Town
    My Ride
    Sidewall
    Posts
    7,860
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Like those fullsize gmc SUVs. That IS nice.

    Had the big shot at work pay me a clearly accidental compliment today. Felt all warm inside. It's nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The solution is to start making beer. Peak oil by 2030. Peak beer by never. Pivot!

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sidewall Town
    My Ride
    Sidewall
    Posts
    7,860
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    I know not everyone feels the same way, but I LIKE that it's cooler overnight now. This is my favourite weather of the year. +20 days, +5 nights. Can sleep well, but days are fine for hiking/biking etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The solution is to start making beer. Peak oil by 2030. Peak beer by never. Pivot!

  15. #375
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    ‘Berta Special
    Posts
    5,424
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know not everyone feels the same way, but I LIKE that it's cooler overnight now. This is my favourite weather of the year. +20 days, +5 nights. Can sleep well, but days are fine for hiking/biking etc.
    100% agree on all points. September October in Calgary are great.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  16. #376
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    TrackCock
    Posts
    2,046
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    I auto-agree with killramos.

  17. #377
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,369
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    September and Smarch are my two favorite months.

    The only thing that makes September suck are hangry wasps.

  18. #378
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,369
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    After (*checks calendar*) 5 months of WFH, my wife finally figured out how to properly load the dishwasher.

  19. #379
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Calgmonton/AB
    Posts
    801
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After (*checks calendar*) 5 months of WFH, my wife finally figured out how to properly load the dishwasher.
    It's only truly nice if you tell her that.
    I'll wait here.

  20. #380
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6
    Posts
    2,594
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After (*checks calendar*) 5 months of WFH, my wife finally figured out how to properly load the dishwasher.
    It’s great how she’s been playing you. Women are born with an innate organizational, packing skill.

    She slipped once, did it well, and you caught her.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

    -H.P. Lovecraft

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Something, something, something, Dark side

    By Tik-Tok in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 12-27-2009, 08:15 PM
  2. We say BMW, you say...

    By Destinova403 in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. Something I need to say....

    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 08-08-2002, 03:58 PM
  4. just something i wanna say....

    By boi-alien in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-29-2002, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •