Quantcast
Say something nice - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 459

Thread: Say something nice

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2013 328i, 2009 Murano
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Today is my pups last day of chemo!! And the tumor has shrunk enough that they most likely won't have to amputate!!!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Secret City, Alberta
    My Ride
    2018 Civic Si
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    My wife's grandma is going home from the hospital after her 5th heart attack in 99 years and she's doing remarkably well. That is one tough grandmutha.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moo Town
    My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I've met several Beyonders and would like to know some of you better.

    Except @Toilet_X , seen enough of that boy to last a lifetime .

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,478
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have the ability to buy a new car but the restraint not to.
    will you be my sponsor?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    GF and I just got a cat. Mixed feelings but find it hilarious when she drinks out of the fishbowl.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,527
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jltabot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GF and I just got a cat. Mixed feelings but find it hilarious when she drinks out of the fishbowl.
    Cats are good entertainment, I find them endlessly amusing, mostly because they don't do these things with us in mind.

    I also think my shoes are finally breaking in. They are much more comfortable today than when I first bought them, so that's super news!
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Calgary, Ab
    My Ride
    Zonda CRV
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    So after doing jobs with shitty pay since I came to Canada and after being laid off last year. I finally get a job thats kinda similar to my old job in London from 2007. Pay is decent, I start in two weeks.

    I finally got a new girlfriend that understands my weirdness.

    What a bizarre end to the year..

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Fiesta ST
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jltabot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GF and I just got a cat. Mixed feelings but find it hilarious when she drinks out of the fishbowl.
    Should've got a switch instead
    Nolan

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Calgary, Ab
    My Ride
    Zonda CRV
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jltabot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GF and I just got a cat. Mixed feelings but find it hilarious when she drinks out of the fishbowl.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmc72 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Today is my pups last day of chemo!! And the tumor has shrunk enough that they most likely won't have to amputate!!!
    Can we have pics please?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,527
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger55 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So after doing jobs with shitty pay since I came to Canada and after being laid off last year. I finally get a job thats kinda similar to my old job in London from 2007. Pay is decent, I start in two weeks.

    I finally got a new girlfriend that understands my weirdness.

    What a bizarre end to the year..
    This is the best news I've heard all day brother. I know how you put your heart into the work, and it's disappointing that it took so long for people to understand your value. I know that pain well, and I'm truly filled with joy that thins are turning around for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2013 328i, 2009 Murano
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger55 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can we have pics please?
    Here is our little "Cancer Baby".
    20180715_201159.jpg
    And her big "sister"
    20171111_181708.jpg

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,036
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Toma means well.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,188
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    TIL dogs can get chemo. Hope it all went well

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rx7boi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've met several Beyonders and would like to know some of you better.

    Except @Toilet_X , seen enough of that boy to last a lifetime .
    Oh calm DOWN drama queen. You were barely even molested!

    A couple days ago i saw the guy i talked out of jumping off the deerfoot overpass on 64th three years ago. Was so happy to see he was doing better.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    My Ride
    '16 F150 Lariat, SW20 MR2
    Posts
    1,732
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I got to come home at the end of the day to this derp.

    4cd1a091-330a-42da-b07f-a7c4b0e3e964.jpg

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    the upside-down
    My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost
    Posts
    1,010
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I've decided which new role to take at work after having three different business units fight to have me.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Be happy,
    Ciao, beyond.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2013 328i, 2009 Murano
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    TIL dogs can get chemo. Hope it all went well
    It did. She has a followup to discuss the surgery, but that is it. The tumor shrank considerably and she most likely won't need amputation!

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6
    Posts
    2,665
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Audio books.

    Totally relax and focus me During commute to work in the morning.

    Currently doing Brandon Sanderson’s “Oathbringer”, book three of the stormlight archives.

    What a monster book, 55 hour listen and over 1200pages in print.

    Edit: reread the thread title haha.

    I told a young engineer today she did a good job in presenting about process safety events. That counts ?
    Last edited by Darkane; 10-23-2019 at 11:08 AM.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

    -H.P. Lovecraft

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    not calgary
    My Ride
    changes every year
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Just got the 3rd seatbelt ready for the young one in the lightning...stoked for some cruising.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Something, something, something, Dark side

    By Tik-Tok in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 12-27-2009, 08:15 PM
  2. We say BMW, you say...

    By Destinova403 in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. Something I need to say....

    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 08-08-2002, 03:58 PM
  4. just something i wanna say....

    By boi-alien in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-29-2002, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •