Quantcast
Say something nice - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 459

Thread: Say something nice

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Fiesta ST
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Finally fixed my Fiesta and having some great weather to rip around in =D pretty solid weekend.
    Nolan

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,527
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    It's nice that the citizens of beyond.ca seem to know when a thread I've started has provided sufficient relevant info, and they wait until that point to derail it.

    So nice I say.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,527
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Am very close to finished my Christmas shopping, which will help reduce my stress for December greatly.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cochrane, AB
    My Ride
    Trucks
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    FedEx Ground delivered to my home today (Saturday) after a weather delay moved the delivery from Friday to Monday. Even their own website says no Saturday deliveries and the lady driver was very pleasant to deal with. Mind blown.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,527
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Was at the Tom Jackson Huron Carole concert last night. The genuine warmth and love that man radiates is like a cozy sweater. So nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Calgmonton/AB
    Posts
    1,245
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was at the Tom Jackson Huron Carole concert last night. The genuine warmth and love that man radiates is like a cozy sweater. So nice.
    Oh, man. I used to go to those every year. You're right.
    #MyBrotherBernie

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    the upside-down
    My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost
    Posts
    1,010
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    This thread deserves a bump. I sent an internal email commending a coworker for their support on one of my sales opportunities. I sent it to their manager and the sales mgmt. It was well received, and the coworker has been put on track for the role they've been chasing. Pay it forward!
    Last edited by freshprince1; 12-05-2019 at 10:14 AM.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,527
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    That's great to see internal recognition for a job well done. I love to see support between coworkers.

    Was waiting for a meeting this morning, hand-grinding my coffee beans and setting up my pour-over stuff, and this guy, who I don't know well, but I think knows very little english, came by, and was totally fascinated. In the end, he told me that it was "making a nice smell and a nice sound" which I don't think about much, but I appreciated, and I also appreciated that he got me to be a bit more mindful of the fact that I really do enjoy the process of making my coffee at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  9. #129
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport
    Posts
    975
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    My mom (83) fell, messed up her knee and broke her arm in 5 places. Yesterday she took her first steps in 8 weeks. Still a long road back but progress made!
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,527
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Was out at a Christmas party for work, and one of the higher-ups that I haven't met before told me he's heard great things about me and he's excited for some of my plans for 2020 for the business. That was a nice ego stroke.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Calgmonton/AB
    Posts
    1,245
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Had a warranty claim on a crazy-expensive Moen faucet. I figured they'd argue it was not covered and a common "wear & tear" part but their online thing was simple to deal with (compared to crazy phone waits) and they sent me a brand new one.
    Slick!

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2013 328i, 2009 Murano
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Sold my motorcycle on the weekend and paid off the loan today. So now the only debt I have is my mortgage and some credit card debt!!!

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,527
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmc72 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sold my motorcycle on the weekend and paid off the loan today. So now the only debt I have is my mortgage and some credit card debt!!!
    Makin' progress! Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Had my alternator pack it in late Friday afternoon and it really wasn't in an inconvenient way. Less than 3km from our home so was able to get home with ease. The thing could've given up the ghost when I was out south of the city earlier in the morning in the middle of butt fuck no where.

    Fast forward to Saturday evening and I had the duff unit out and the replacement in in less than an hour and it was even halfway comfortable in my unheated garage.
    Ciao, beyond.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,527
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Far more unites us than divides us, no matter what the media says.
    What unites us.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  16. #136
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    2,653
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    .
    Last edited by 01RedDX; 05-06-2020 at 12:35 PM.

  17. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,036
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 01RedDX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Saw some girls wearing shorts, downtown.
    Short shorts?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

  18. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    2,653
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    .
    Last edited by 01RedDX; 05-06-2020 at 12:34 PM.

  19. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,527
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Watching adventure time, drinking beer and eating pizza with my kids. It's really nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  20. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    1,307
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    .
    Last edited by Rat Fink; 12-06-2020 at 05:10 PM.
    Thanks for the 14 years of LOLs. Govern yourselves accordingly and avoid uppercut reactions!

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Something, something, something, Dark side

    By Tik-Tok in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 12-27-2009, 08:15 PM
  2. We say BMW, you say...

    By Destinova403 in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. Something I need to say....

    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 08-08-2002, 03:58 PM
  4. just something i wanna say....

    By boi-alien in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-29-2002, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •