Quantcast
Say something nice - Page 20 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20
Results 381 to 395 of 395

Thread: Say something nice

  1. #381
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Calgmonton/AB
    Posts
    717
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Crept up near 100 in an 80 zone and an oncoming officer simply flashed the cherry to remind me rather than ticketing.
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta.

  2. #382
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex city
    My Ride
    No longer Savage. :(
    Posts
    7,629
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Got a manual orange juicer at Christmas, and am using it this week with a big 5 lb bag of navel oranges. Nice to have fresh juice and a boost of Vitamin C, especially this year.
    Make the world a radder place, grow a mullet.
    Public Mobile is the best, just like Phil Collins haggard face.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no one gives maritimers shit for culturally appropriating donairs.

  3. #383
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Sawing off a piece of tail outdoors in the sunshine on the back deck mid-day when you should be working is always nice!
    Bob Blakeborough

  4. #384
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Mom's Spaghetti
    Posts
    1,856
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    What is this tail sawing activity?

  5. #385
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    N/A
    My Ride
    is a fancied up Bow tie.
    Posts
    2,978
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    When the kids are away, Bob and the wife will play.

  6. #386
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When the kids are away, Bob and the wife will play.
    Empty nesting is life!
    Bob Blakeborough

  7. #387
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex city
    My Ride
    No longer Savage. :(
    Posts
    7,629
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    I am at least a decade away from empty nesting. But I did get laid this week, so that's nice.
    Make the world a radder place, grow a mullet.
    Public Mobile is the best, just like Phil Collins haggard face.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no one gives maritimers shit for culturally appropriating donairs.

  8. #388
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,103
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sawing off a piece of tail outdoors in the sunshine on the back deck mid-day when you should be working is always nice!
    You were doing some woodworking on your deck?

  9. #389
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Mom's Spaghetti
    Posts
    1,856
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Sounded like him and his wife were playing with the kids tonka trucks.

  10. #390
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were doing some woodworking on your deck?

    C22BEB11-97CF-4561-91C2-FED7D5A5C48F_4_5005_c.jpeg
    Bob Blakeborough

  11. #391
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    S4
    Posts
    2,618
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were doing some woodworking on your deck?
    That was a good one.

  12. #392
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    ‘Berta Special
    Posts
    5,192
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am at least a decade away from empty nesting. But I did get laid this week, so that's nice.
    This is supposed to be the nice thread. But this makes me sad
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  13. #393
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Mom's Spaghetti
    Posts
    1,856
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    CPS was awesome in arresting a thief in my neighborhood over the weekend. They handled the situation quickly and extremely well. These are great guys who don't get enough credit.

  14. #394
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2013 Q5
    Posts
    1,829
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    KFC has their new original chicken sandwich for $2, today only, max 1 per order. Regular price is like 7 or 8 bucks so that’s kind of nice.

    It’s delicious, will def eat it again

  15. #395
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex city
    My Ride
    No longer Savage. :(
    Posts
    7,629
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Where's that info at 11:30am when I was starving? Fuck it, I guess the kids are eating popcorn chicken tonight.
    Make the world a radder place, grow a mullet.
    Public Mobile is the best, just like Phil Collins haggard face.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no one gives maritimers shit for culturally appropriating donairs.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20

Similar Threads

  1. Something, something, something, Dark side

    By Tik-Tok in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 12-27-2009, 08:15 PM
  2. We say BMW, you say...

    By Destinova403 in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. Something I need to say....

    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 08-08-2002, 03:58 PM
  4. just something i wanna say....

    By boi-alien in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-29-2002, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •